-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The lies will exceed full retard but Kavanaugh will pull up a chair next to Clarence.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by watch4bear
The vote is set for Friday. I suspect we'll pack the court yet,

Probably will, but remember, the Democrats will someday be the majority in the House and Senate. They will have long memories and when in control, they can re-open the whole thing and investigate the women's claims. Since Kavanaugh has sworn that he didn't do anything, he could face impeachment on perjury charges.

Come on, you are an attorney.
If he answers under oath the same way he did in the TV interview he's covered. wink

FJB & FJT
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Oh geeze, now one article I read said #3 says she was drugged and attempted to be raped at a party. Kavanaugh was there, but wasn't involved?? So it's an issue to be somewhere something bad may or may not have happened?

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I predict Ford will not show up. There will be some liberal speaker saying she is representing all the women now or some such BS.

If I were a senator, I would say, I am not discrediting either Ford or Kavanaugh. However if you are going to accuse a person who has had 6 FBI background checks, with an exemplary reputation, of a crime from 30-35 years ago, I need proof. Without proof, I must vote to confirm Kavanaugh to the bench.

futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Tracks
I'd love to see Trump nominate Ann Coulter
Half the Dems wold stroke out

There's no requirement that A justice be a lawyer.

Your statement is correct. I'll add that Ann Coulter is a graduate of The University of Michigan Law College.

NRA Benefactor Member

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizenry still gets to vote!"
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
- Will Ford show up and Testify? YES
- will other accusations suddenly appear? Already at three
- what will be the Dem chorus in response to taking the vote to the Senate floor? YES, IT WILL BE A CIRCUS
- How many Dems vote for him? NONE
- what other issues will they throw at him? I THINK THE KITCHEN SINK HAS BEEN THROWN IN ALREADY.

Not to mention the two female repubicans will turn.

Things will only get worse.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Already said this on another forum. The classless dems will keep trotting out liars as long as the Rinos allow it.

Vote Justice K in in Friday or R's in Congress will have a heck of a time getting Conservative folk to believe anything they put out there.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by djs
No predictions but, with 3 accusers so far, I'll put even money that there might be others that come forward. If confirmed, Kavenaugh will be the 2nd currently sitting Supreme Court Justice to be a sexual transgressor; that means 22% of the Court will have creditable sexual transgressions accused of them. But then, the Groper-in-Chief supports him.

Why is it you leftist revel in stupid? Being accused by leftist pussy hat wearing retard California college professors means nothing. Anyone with a brain (leaves you out) can see through this BS. The bitch saying he "exposed" himself to her is another leftist retard smearing a good man for political purposes. If a leftist could have shame or be self aware in the slightest you would see this for what it is , wrong.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by deflave
The lies will exceed full retard but Kavanaugh will pull up a chair next to Clarence.

That is exactly what will happen. Exactly.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Captain

Your statement is correct. I'll add that Ann Coulter is a graduate of The University of Michigan Law College.

Trump has, so far, chosen creditable, qualified, experienced people as judges. That's about the only area where he has shown an ounce of sense or credibilty (see for comparison, his cabinet selections which have been disasters almost across the board). He would be beyond stupid to do something like attempt to appoint Coulter. THAT really would be the end of his chances of moving forward with anything. And the end of elephants politically. He should keep doing what he is doing - choosing the people that have been picked for him by hyper-con special interests groups that actually know how to select qualifited people. Coulter isn't even qualified to be a political pundit.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Trump has, so far, chosen creditable, qualified, experienced people as judges. That's about the only area where he has shown an ounce of sense or credibilty (see for comparison, his cabinet selections which have been disasters almost across the board). He would be beyond stupid to do something like attempt to appoint Coulter. THAT really would be the end of his chances of moving forward with anything. And the end of elephants politically. He should keep doing what he is doing - choosing the people that have been picked for him by hyper-con special interests groups that actually know how to select qualifited people. Coulter isn't even qualified to be a political pundit.

And you thought I was serious?

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

And you thought I was serious?

This IS 24hr campfire. EVERYTHING is serious here. EVERYTHING.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hatari
- Will Ford show up and Testify?
- will other accusations suddenly appear?
- what will be the Dem chorus in response to taking the vote to the Senate floor?
- How many Dems vote for him?
- what other issues will they throw at him?

I'm guessing Ford does not testify
Wouldn't surprise me if is another bimbo hollars out
Schumer is already crying about how the GOP 'Is rushing this through far to fast"
If it becomes obvious Kavanaugh has the votes, 4-5 Dem Senators (AL, WV, MT etc) vote for confirmation

— I doubt it but maybe.
— I don’t know but would not be surprised by anything thrown against the wall.
— something about the R’s and the Jud Com being misogynistic, bilious; and it certainly would be laughably hypocritical.
— Zero, or perhaps something along the lines of a self-serving rat leaving a sinking ship is possible.
— nothing would surprise me.

As to the comment about the people finally “seeing the light” after this dime-store-novel charade — don’t count on it. The question is: is there any longer a majority who are knowledgeable, moral (Jefferson and Franklin); or critical enough, independent thinkers?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by djs
No predictions but, with 3 accusers so far, I'll put even money that there might be others that come forward. If confirmed, Kavenaugh will be the 2nd currently sitting Supreme Court Justice to be a sexual transgressor; that means 22% of the Court will have creditable sexual transgressions accused of them. But then, the Groper-in-Chief supports him.

How is there possibly any "credible" transgressions? Because it's what you want to believe? Nothing claimed so far would ever see the light of day in any court in the country, yet you liberals are just falling all over yourselves to believe anything....... as long as it can possibly be construed as detrimental to the confirming of Judge Kavanaugh.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by djs

As one of your lefty heroes said, drag a $20 bill thru a trailer park ' ' ' ' ' '

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Any other president would probably withdraw the nomination so as not to take a chance on being handed a defeat.

I don't think Trump will. And Kavanaugh seems ready for a fight, hell, he's come this far, why back down now?

I predict it will come down to "he said, she said" with no real evidence presented by any of the accusers. And in that case, there's only one way it should turn out.

He ain't Bill Cosby.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I have a hard time believing that anyone is so stupid as to put any credence in any of these Bimbo's bad dreams. It makes me wonder that anyone would take these accusations seriously. It's like watching a program about Space ET's. Lots of "could have" and "some people believe" rhetoric to swallow. Those women are all Anti Trump activists. I sure hope that Lisa Murkowski is smarter than that.

Presidents 100-'97
Distinguished Rifleman-'81
NRA Benefactor
Artillery lends dignity to what would otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
In this day and age, you have to take them seriously, hear them out, and act accordingly.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jorgeI
- Will Ford show up and Testify? YES
- will other accusations suddenly appear? Already at three
- what will be the Dem chorus in response to taking the vote to the Senate floor? YES, IT WILL BE A CIRCUS
- How many Dems vote for him? NONE
- what other issues will they throw at him? I THINK THE KITCHEN SINK HAS BEEN THROWN IN ALREADY.

Not to mention the two female repubicans will turn.

Things will only get worse.

This, Flake is questionable too.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
To All,

My prediction (though I have NO crystal ball) is that Judge Kavanaugh WILL be seated on the SCOTUS before 01OCT18.

Further, I believe that the GOP will hold BOTH houses of Congress on 06NOV18, will win 4 more seats in the US Senate AND that the MANY MILLIONS, that George Soros & the HOLLYWEIRD elites have spent to try to cause a BLUE WAVE, will have been spent "in vain".

COMMENT: IF the folks who are reading this thread VALUE LIBERTY, they will vote & encourage every conservative to get out & vote.

just my OPINIONS, tex

Last edited by satx78247; 09/26/18. Reason: addenda

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

169 members (35, 2UP, 470Evans, 44mc, 375TN, 16 invisible), 1,604 guests, and 1,048 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,243
Posts18,485,963
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.