Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
So, I took my daughter into Sunday school today and there was some commie woman sportin’ a BETO hat. I’ve seen her before wearing the hat and I previously gave her the stink-eye, so I wore my Battle of Gonzales hat today (Come and Take It) to provoke her. Sure enough, she came over to me and said “oh we will!” I innocently said: “you’ll what?” With a devious twinkle in her eye, she said: “take your guns.” I smiled and calmly said: “You see, that's the thing about the Second Amendment, and more specifically, the Castle Doctrine in Texas, which gives me the right to use lethal force against you and your Commie friends if you try." The look on her face was priceless. She didn’t say another word to me as she turned and stormed off.

On another note, I had to give a messikan dude a ride back to the body shop after he dropped off my vehicle to me. During the ride back to the shop, I asked him if he was planning on voting for Cruz. He vaguely tried to change the subject so I gave him a bit of a lesson on BETO. He had no idea that Robert Francis O'Rourke wasn’t a Mexican, nor any inkling of his felonious past, nor the fact that he’s a Marxist, which I am sure is typical for 99+% of the ignorami who plan to vote for him.

Last edited by High_Noon; 10/21/18.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
GB1

P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
I've not had any negative encounters with any Bredesen supporters here. But there are a LOT of his signs in my A.O.
Comforting to know even the rigged MSM polls have Blackburn comfortably in the lead, and, yes, I'm voting for her anyway.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Peoples around my home town and in the creekbottom know better than to axe me schidt.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Peoples around my home town and in the creekbottom know better than to axe me schidt.

Creekbottom?

Is that where they're buried? wink

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

Creekbottom?

Is that where they're buried? wink

Geno

Oh it do get dark fast down in the creekbottom when da sun goes down!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

IC B2

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by High_Noon
So, I took my daughter into Sunday school today and there was some commie woman sportin’ a BETO hat. I’ve seen her before wearing the hat and I previously gave her the stink-eye, so I wore my Battle of Gonzales hat today (Come and Take It) to provoke her. Sure enough, she came over to me and said “oh we will!” I innocently said: “you’ll what?” With a devious twinkle in her eye, she said: “take your guns.” I smiled and calmly said: “You see, that's the thing about the Second Amendment, and more specifically, the Castle Doctrine in Texas, which gives me the right to use lethal force against you and your Commie friends if you try." The look on her face was priceless. She didn’t say another word to me as she turned and stormed off.

On another note, I had to give a messikan dude a ride back to the body shop after he dropped off my vehicle to me. During the ride back to the shop, I asked him if he was planning on voting for Cruz. He vaguely tried to change the subject so I gave him a bit of a lesson on BETO. He had no idea that Robert Francis O'Rourke wasn’t a Mexican, nor any inkling of his felonious past, nor the fact that he’s a Marxist, which I am sure is typical for 99+% of the ignorami who plan to vote for him.

Isn’t it funny when the filth learns that you are willing to fight with your guns, to keep your guns. It usually shuts them down completely.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
As kaywoodie opined -folks don't axe me schidt.
I believe most already know the answer!

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

I've got neighbors who are lefties - they have very little understanding why they think what they think . Said it a couple of days ago - question them on details of what they believe in and they take off running to their house .

Old hippie tie-dye shirt headband wearing neighborhood guy had a Gillium for governor sign in his front yard . I saw him out by the road rolled to a stop and asked him if he knew Gillium was a crook . Told him to research his chouce for Gov. the sign was gone the next day .
Democrats - the low IQ voters .

Last edited by ol_mike; 10/21/18.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ol_mike

I've got neighbors who are lefties - they have very little understanding why they think what they think . Said it a couple of days ago - question them on details of what they believe in and they take off running to their house .

Old hippie tie-dye shirt headband wearing neighborhood guy had a Gillium for governor sign in his front yard . I saw him out by the road rolled to a stop and asked him if he knew Gillium was a crook . Told him to research his chouce for Gov. the sign was gone the next day .
Democrats - the low IQ voters .
Actually it sounds like you encountered an intelligent one. Usually those on the other side already have their mind made up and counter with stuff like, "your guy is a crook too" or the like. At least this guy changed his mind due to getting some info...it appears.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Then you pulled over and explained algebra to a dead possum.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I smiled and calmly said: “You see, that's the thing about the Second Amendment, and more specifically, the Castle Doctrine in Texas, which gives me the right to use lethal force against you and your Commie friends if you try." The look on her face was priceless.

Which of course they do not. Good thing she was ignorant of the Second Amendment as well as the Castle Doctrine otherwise you might have had to explain how your were just feeding her bull [bleep].

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Outstanding.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

Isn’t it funny when the filth learns that you are willing to fight with your guns, to keep your guns. It usually shuts them down completely.

Stupid asses have no idea that you even have the slightest inkling to fight.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Stupid asses have no idea that you even have the slightest inkling to fight.

I think that's pretty much true.

They have been lied to.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Well done! Fantasy must be inspiring, at least until it collides head on with reality.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The average voter is pretty stupid and downright retarded if he or she gets their news from the MSM. It is a scary situation with this guy Beto. He has a world of financing and I see pretty much nonstop TV adds with him pleading about being the second coming. Some clucks actually believe it.

I remember when McCain ran against the prince of darkness years back. I had a large McCain sign tie wrapped to my front fence and one morning I discovered that someone had taken a knife, cut it off and took it. The liberal mind is a terrible thing.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
The LOWER the person's IQ the MORE likely that they are to support "Beto, the PHONY Latino".

yours, tex

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
The closed-captions on my tv calls him "Baito".

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by poboy
The closed-captions on my tv calls him "Baito".

LOL.

My wife calls him "Beat-O" smile

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
rockinbbar,

See how wise that your wife is.

Sincerely, DarlaG.

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

395 members (160user, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 163bc, 01Foreman400, 36 invisible), 13,849 guests, and 1,042 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,111
Posts18,542,096
Members74,057
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.