Home
So, I took my daughter into Sunday school today and there was some commie woman sportin’ a BETO hat. I’ve seen her before wearing the hat and I previously gave her the stink-eye, so I wore my Battle of Gonzales hat today (Come and Take It) to provoke her. Sure enough, she came over to me and said “oh we will!” I innocently said: “you’ll what?” With a devious twinkle in her eye, she said: “take your guns.” I smiled and calmly said: “You see, that's the thing about the Second Amendment, and more specifically, the Castle Doctrine in Texas, which gives me the right to use lethal force against you and your Commie friends if you try." The look on her face was priceless. She didn’t say another word to me as she turned and stormed off.

On another note, I had to give a messikan dude a ride back to the body shop after he dropped off my vehicle to me. During the ride back to the shop, I asked him if he was planning on voting for Cruz. He vaguely tried to change the subject so I gave him a bit of a lesson on BETO. He had no idea that Robert Francis O'Rourke wasn’t a Mexican, nor any inkling of his felonious past, nor the fact that he’s a Marxist, which I am sure is typical for 99+% of the ignorami who plan to vote for him.
I've not had any negative encounters with any Bredesen supporters here. But there are a LOT of his signs in my A.O.
Comforting to know even the rigged MSM polls have Blackburn comfortably in the lead, and, yes, I'm voting for her anyway.
Peoples around my home town and in the creekbottom know better than to axe me schidt.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Peoples around my home town and in the creekbottom know better than to axe me schidt.

Creekbottom?

Is that where they're buried? wink

Geno
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

Creekbottom?

Is that where they're buried? wink

Geno

Oh it do get dark fast down in the creekbottom when da sun goes down!
Originally Posted by High_Noon
So, I took my daughter into Sunday school today and there was some commie woman sportin’ a BETO hat. I’ve seen her before wearing the hat and I previously gave her the stink-eye, so I wore my Battle of Gonzales hat today (Come and Take It) to provoke her. Sure enough, she came over to me and said “oh we will!” I innocently said: “you’ll what?” With a devious twinkle in her eye, she said: “take your guns.” I smiled and calmly said: “You see, that's the thing about the Second Amendment, and more specifically, the Castle Doctrine in Texas, which gives me the right to use lethal force against you and your Commie friends if you try." The look on her face was priceless. She didn’t say another word to me as she turned and stormed off.

On another note, I had to give a messikan dude a ride back to the body shop after he dropped off my vehicle to me. During the ride back to the shop, I asked him if he was planning on voting for Cruz. He vaguely tried to change the subject so I gave him a bit of a lesson on BETO. He had no idea that Robert Francis O'Rourke wasn’t a Mexican, nor any inkling of his felonious past, nor the fact that he’s a Marxist, which I am sure is typical for 99+% of the ignorami who plan to vote for him.

Isn’t it funny when the filth learns that you are willing to fight with your guns, to keep your guns. It usually shuts them down completely.
As kaywoodie opined -folks don't axe me schidt.
I believe most already know the answer!

I've got neighbors who are lefties - they have very little understanding why they think what they think . Said it a couple of days ago - question them on details of what they believe in and they take off running to their house .

Old hippie tie-dye shirt headband wearing neighborhood guy had a Gillium for governor sign in his front yard . I saw him out by the road rolled to a stop and asked him if he knew Gillium was a crook . Told him to research his chouce for Gov. the sign was gone the next day .
Democrats - the low IQ voters .
Originally Posted by ol_mike

I've got neighbors who are lefties - they have very little understanding why they think what they think . Said it a couple of days ago - question them on details of what they believe in and they take off running to their house .

Old hippie tie-dye shirt headband wearing neighborhood guy had a Gillium for governor sign in his front yard . I saw him out by the road rolled to a stop and asked him if he knew Gillium was a crook . Told him to research his chouce for Gov. the sign was gone the next day .
Democrats - the low IQ voters .
Actually it sounds like you encountered an intelligent one. Usually those on the other side already have their mind made up and counter with stuff like, "your guy is a crook too" or the like. At least this guy changed his mind due to getting some info...it appears.
Then you pulled over and explained algebra to a dead possum.
I smiled and calmly said: “You see, that's the thing about the Second Amendment, and more specifically, the Castle Doctrine in Texas, which gives me the right to use lethal force against you and your Commie friends if you try." The look on her face was priceless.

Which of course they do not. Good thing she was ignorant of the Second Amendment as well as the Castle Doctrine otherwise you might have had to explain how your were just feeding her bull [bleep].
Outstanding.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

Isn’t it funny when the filth learns that you are willing to fight with your guns, to keep your guns. It usually shuts them down completely.

Stupid asses have no idea that you even have the slightest inkling to fight.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Stupid asses have no idea that you even have the slightest inkling to fight.

I think that's pretty much true.

They have been lied to.

Well done! Fantasy must be inspiring, at least until it collides head on with reality.
The average voter is pretty stupid and downright retarded if he or she gets their news from the MSM. It is a scary situation with this guy Beto. He has a world of financing and I see pretty much nonstop TV adds with him pleading about being the second coming. Some clucks actually believe it.

I remember when McCain ran against the prince of darkness years back. I had a large McCain sign tie wrapped to my front fence and one morning I discovered that someone had taken a knife, cut it off and took it. The liberal mind is a terrible thing.
The LOWER the person's IQ the MORE likely that they are to support "Beto, the PHONY Latino".

yours, tex
The closed-captions on my tv calls him "Baito".
Originally Posted by poboy
The closed-captions on my tv calls him "Baito".

LOL.

My wife calls him "Beat-O" smile
rockinbbar,

See how wise that your wife is.

Sincerely, DarlaG.
Originally Posted by steve4102
I smiled and calmly said: “You see, that's the thing about the Second Amendment, and more specifically, the Castle Doctrine in Texas, which gives me the right to use lethal force against you and your Commie friends if you try." The look on her face was priceless.

Which of course they do not. Good thing she was ignorant of the Second Amendment as well as the Castle Doctrine otherwise you might have had to explain how your were just feeding her bull [bleep].

He wasn't feeding her BS. She and her commies break in to your house they can be dispatched and legally so. No questions asked.

Jim
Posted By: acy Re: Encounter w/ a BETO supporter - 10/22/18
Originally Posted by texasbatman

He wasn't feeding her BS. She and her commies break in to your house they can be dispatched and legally so. No questions asked.

Jim

I would have some questions.

........What firearm did you use?
........What caliber, load data, bullet, etc....?
........Were you happy with performance of firearm and ammo?

Things must be different in MN because if I find anyone trying to get in my house or even my truck I do have the right to use lethal force to protect my property and family.
steve4102: I believe I am well equipped to defend the Second Amendment, the Castle Doctrine, and my G-d given right to defend my property and my family against an overly emotional Marxist. Everything I stated was factual and based upon the Constitution and State Law. Additionally, texasbatman’s statement was 100% correct.

acy: I would think a 12 GA riot pump loaded with 0 Buckshot would be very effective against a horde of emotional commies.
In MN you have to have a good reason not to run away first before using lethal force in the home, and no legal right to protect property at all...is fuggin stupid.
steve4102: I believe I am well equipped to defend the Second Amendment, the Castle Doctrine, and my G-d given right to defend my property and my family against an overly emotional Marxist. Everything I stated was factual and based upon the Constitution and State Law. Additionally, texasbatman’s statement was 100% correct.

acy: I would think a 12 GA riot pump loaded with 0 Buckshot would be very effective against a horde of emotional commies.

Yep.

3” #4buck. 41 6mm pellets is never wrong.
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Indeed.

But 0 vs. 00 vs. #4 is a whole 'nother conversation - each are mighty effective in an altercation, though I am no expert on the matter, having had no direct experience under such circumstances. Perhaps someone with more experience could comment.
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Indeed.

But 0 vs. 00 vs. #4 is a whole 'nother conversation - each are mighty effective in an altercation, though I am no expert on the matter, having had no direct experience under such circumstances. Perhaps someone with more experience could comment.

Don’t forget #1 buck.

DF
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Don’t forget #1 buck.DF

The Federal #1 Buck FCW has gotten pretty stellar reviews.
I did a test over the summer because I go on a lot of vacations in liberal areas around the country. I had TRUMP MAGA stickers and Bernies 2020 stickers.

I received very few problems with the Trump stickers from liberals but the comments that old white bastards issued out toward Bernie sticker was very shocking. One of the worst “attacks” was on a military base.

I voted for Trump, I voted in this midterm, and I served over twenty years. Today I’ve decided the only thing I’ll do from this point foward is pray because I’ve done my duty...let the chips fall where they may.

On a side note, everytime I see a disabled Vet getting the stink face, comment, or “vehicle inspection” for parking in a handicap spot its from some old white Bitch or Bastard.

Thats a hard realization from me because I’m a right wing racist and I’m white.

Jim

They can try breaking in here. I will not feed them BS. I will feed them lead.
Originally Posted by Potsy
I've not had any negative encounters with any Bredesen supporters here. But there are a LOT of his signs in my A.O.
Comforting to know even the rigged MSM polls have Blackburn comfortably in the lead, and, yes, I'm voting for her anyway.

I've only seen one Bredesen sign in Macon County. It is in a queer fella's yard. He is obviously unemployed, as he's always at home.

Over half a billion guns and two trillion rounds of ammo in private hands in this country, and not much of it in the hands of liberals.

How do they think that would turn out if they tried?
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Over half a billion guns and two trillion rounds of ammo in private hands in this country, and not much of it in the hands of liberals.

How do they think that would turn out if they tried?

That would supply the largest army on the planet.

Don't ya know Japan looked at our West Coast as they planned their options in WWII. Some of their leaders, reportedly, had studied at Stanford and other U.S. schools and knew about the vast number of armed citizens. Now, I wonder if that had any affect on their decisions...?

DF

Jim

True, but that is not what Beto and her are advocating.

...and the Second Amendment has nothing to with this.
Originally Posted by rickt300

Things must be different in MN because if I find anyone trying to get in my house or even my truck I do have the right to use lethal force to protect my property and family.

Like I said, braking and entering is not what beto and her are advocating.
Originally Posted by Talenel
In MN you have to have a good reason not to run away first before using lethal force in the home, and no legal right to protect property at all...is fuggin stupid.

Wrong.

Deadly force in MN is justified "In the Home" against another committing a felony.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Jim

They can try breaking in here. I will not feed them BS. I will feed them lead.

Nobody said anything about breaking in.

She was a Beto supporter, he is a politician running for office.

His agenda includes passing Legislation banning certain firearms and firearms parts.

She agrees with Beto and hopes that he is successful in his Legislative Ban on firearms.

If she gets her wish and Beto is successful in his efforts to ban, there will be no breaking in by leftest loons, their will be police, Federal agents and quit possible the US Military that will be knocking on your door. Ya gunna shoot them for enforcing existing Law claiming the Second Amendment and the CD as your defense at your Murder Trial?

By "We" she is refereeing to her beloved Democrat Party and their legislative agenda.
You're more polite than I am. When she 'take your guns' I would have said 'I have one on me now, come get it bitch'
[Linked Image]
To All,

I went to the TED CRUZ rally at just before 10AM this morning & while I parked my car on Travis St. a couple got out of their PU that they were parking in the space behind mine. = The lady saw my retired Army cap, thanked me for serving & then asked me if I was going to the rally & I said, "Yes, Ma'am".
(Her husband then walked up & shook hands with me.)

At that point some unidentified woman (She was obviously NO Lady!!!), who was wearing a PINK tee-shirt with Beto's name, came over to where we were standing & started LOUDLY CURSING at & threatening all the things that "the resistance" was planning to do to all "the Fascist M_________s" like us.

Her filthy mouth & hate-FILLED manner is all too commonplace in 2018 among the Leftist Morons/DIMocRATS.

This lack of civility OR even minimal "common decency", on the part of the so-called "Progressives", the "Antifas", the BLM & other FAR LEFT groups, makes me wonder how long that it will be before the filthy/obscene language & "name-calling", hysterical screaming, shouted verbal threats & "public confronting" of the moderates/conservatives degenerates into DEADLY VIOLENCE. =====> I fear that the time will be SOONER rather than later, especially if the LEFTISTS, as seems likely as of 23OCT18, lose BIG on 06NOV18.

yours, tex
Originally Posted by satx78247
To All,

I went to the TED CRUZ rally at just before 10AM this morning & while I parked my car on Travis St. a couple got out of their PU that they were parking in the space behind mine. = The lady saw my retired Army cap, thanked me for serving & then asked me if I was going to the rally & I said, "Yes, Ma'am".
(Her husband then walked up & shook hands with me.)

At that point some unidentified woman (She was obviously NO Lady!!!), who was wearing a PINK tee-shirt with Beto's name, came over to where we were standing & started LOUDLY CURSING at & threatening all the things that "the resistance" was planning to do to all "the Fascist M_________s" like us.

Her filthy mouth & hate-FILLED manner is all too commonplace in 2018 among the Leftist Morons/DIMocRATS.

This lack of civility OR even minimal "common decency", on the part of the so-called "Progressives", the "Antifas", the BLM & other FAR LEFT groups, makes me wonder how long that it will be before the filthy/obscene language & "name-calling", hysterical screaming, shouted verbal threats & "public confronting" of the moderates/conservatives degenerates into DEADLY VIOLENCE. =====> I fear that the time will be SOONER rather than later, especially if the LEFTISTS, as seems likely as of 23OCT18, lose BIG on 06NOV18.

yours, tex

Hopefully the Republican gain seats in the Senate and retain the majority in the House.

If that happens, the Democrat's attack Republicans and Trump supporters mantra by Democrat leaders and the MSM will tapper off . The need to fuel the fire under the Loonie left's ass will have lost much of it's meaning. This will trickle down to the some of crazies on the street, not all, but some.

At least until next time, 2020.
steve4102,

SORRY but I don't agree. = ImVho, the "blue wave" has become (because of the disgusting SPECTACLE during Judge Kavanaugh's seating on the SCOTUS) a RED TIDE that will sweep numerous LEFTISTS out of office. - I believe that the GOP will gain 3-6 seats in the Senate & KEEP the HoR by a few seats..

I expect the Senate Seats in FL, MO, MT, ND & TN to turn RED on the night of 06NOV18.
Also, despite the > 38,000,000.oo spent in TX by rich guys like Soros & his buddies, I expect that "Beto" O'Rourke will get no more than 40% of the Texas vote.

Once that happens, I believe that the LEFTIST HATERS & VIOLENT CRAZIES will ESCALATE their attacks, just as Hillary getting beaten in 2016 made the LOONS less reasonable & MUCH angrier..

Frankly, I expect (though I hope that I'm 100% wrong) RIOTING & likely ARMED INCIDENTS by the FAR LEFT that will make the violence in BALTIMORE & FERGUSON seem mild.

yours, tex
steve4102,

SORRY but I don't agree. = ImVho, the "blue wave" has become a RED TIDE that will sweep numerous LEFTISTS out of office. - I believe that the GOP will gain 3-6 seats in the Senate & KEEP the HoR by a few seats..

Once that happens, I believe that the LEFTIST HATERS & VIOLENT CRAZIES will ESCALATE their attacks, just as Hillary getting beaten in 2016 made the LOONS less reasonable & MUCH angrier..

Frankly, I expect ARMED INCIDENTS by the FAR LEFT that will make the violence in WATTS & BALTIMORE seem mild.

yours, tex

Option #2 is also a distinct possibility.

Lets hope I'm right and you are wrong.
I am repeatedly amazed at the number of registered voters that are consumed w/ fear and rage. We survived the clintons and obama and now have a crazed, smart senior citizen for a CIC who is definitely MAGA and putting the rest of the world on notice. Cheer the Fug up.

A healthy paranoia should be carefully tended and evil prepared for but every day is a gift to be treasured.

Support those who protect us, protect the weak and show your family how much you love them. Political histrionics should not be confused w/ patriotism nor nationalism w/ freedom.

Now I am going to dryfire while watching the news, pols and talking heads make good targets.

mike r
steve4102,

I too hope that I'm wrong but an afraid that based on what the FAR LEFT is saying on "social media" & the leftist websites that they are already planning VIOLENT FELONIOUS ACTS.

yours, tex

Wrong.

Deadly force in MN is justified "In the Home" against another committing a felony.

you cannot defend property with any sort of force in mn even in your own home. defending a forcible felony (some states say property is a forcible felony but I'm pretty sure MN isn't one just felonies against an actual person) is allowable if you and whoever (if the forcible felony is directed at another person) can run away safely. hence I posted you have to have a good reason not to run away first..
steve4106,

Btw, even if you are CORRECT & MOST of the CRAZIES will go home & act more reasonably, do you NOT also understand that even 1-2% of the hate-FILLED LEFTISTS can severely injure or kill MANY random & completely innocent people??

My beloved Darla just reminded me of what ONE crazy leftist DID in Las Vegas & another LUNATIC leftist did in at a church in Sutherland Springs, TX. = Those 2 HORROR STORIES should be awful enough for anyone.
(Btw, I lost two school chums & had a cousin severely disabled in the Daingerfield Church Massacre, when an atheist & HATER of "church-going bastards", shot up a church that I attended as a child. - It's been nearly 4 decades ago but Morris County, TX is still a sad & wounded place.)

Your thoughts??

yours, tex

Wrong.

you cannot defend property with any sort of force in mn even in your own home. defending a forcible felony (some states say property is a forcible felony but I'm pretty sure MN isn't one just felonies against an actual person) is allowable if you and whoever (if the forcible felony is directed at another person) can run away safely. hence I posted you have to have a good reason not to run away first..

WRONG
There is NO duty to retreat from ones home.

609.065 JUSTIFIABLE TAKING OF LIFE.
The intentional taking of the life of another is not authorized by section 609.06, except when necessary in resisting or preventing an offense which the actor reasonably believes exposes the actor or another to great bodily harm or death, or preventing the commission of a felony in the actor's place of abode.

steve4106,

Btw, even if you are CORRECT & MOST of the CRAZIES will go home & act more reasonably, do you NOT also understand that even 1-2% of the hate-FILLED LEFTISTS can severely injure or kill MANY random & completely innocent people??

My beloved Darla just reminded me of what ONE crazy leftist DID in Las Vegas & another LUNATIC leftist did in at a church in Sutherland Springs, TX. = Those 2 HORROR STORIES should be awful enough for anyone.
(Btw, I lost two school chums & had a cousin severely disabled in the Daingerfield Church Massacre, when an atheist & HATER of "church-going bastards", shot up a church that I attended as a child. - It's been nearly 4 decades ago but Morris County, TX is still a sad & wounded place.)

Your thoughts??

yours, tex

As I said in my previous post, when the Democrat leadership and the media give up on the calls for attacks,

This will trickle down to the some of crazies on the street, not all, but some.
steves4102,

I do NOT foresee the DIMocRATS "leadership" EVER stopping their calls for "confronting"/attacking anyone who is conservative or even "moderate", as they understand that their party is now largely composed of members of the FAR LEFT.

Calling for the crazies to stop means that the DIMocRAT "leaders" themselves get thrown out of their offices to be replaced with even more radical people.

just my OPINIONS, tex

I was curious which states had the asinine law that you had to retreat from even your own home, if you could reasonably (safely) do so rather than blow the intruder out of his f u ck ing socks with a blast of gunfire. Even Illinois has, through application of case law, a stand-your-ground law. We don't have to retreat, even in a pubic place, if someone is threatening us with any kind of force. However, we are required (as anyone is who uses force) to use only that force necessary to stop the threat against you.
[/quote]
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
[quote=Talenel]In MN you have to have a good reason not to run away first before using lethal force in the home, and no legal right to protect property at all...is fuggin stupid.

I was curious which states had the asinine law that you had to retreat from even your own home, if you could reasonably (safely) do so rather than blow the intruder out of his f u ck ing socks with a blast of gunfire. Even Illinois has, through application of case law, a stand-your-ground law. We don't have to retreat, even in a pubic place, if someone is threatening us with any kind of force. However, we are required (as anyone is who uses force) to use only that force necessary to stop the threat against you.

Yeah, he is full of [bleep].

Here is the State Statute again in case you missed it.

609.065 JUSTIFIABLE TAKING OF LIFE.
The intentional taking of the life of another is not authorized by section 609.06, except when necessary in resisting or preventing an offense which the actor reasonably believes exposes the actor or another to great bodily harm or death, or preventing the commission of a felony in the actor's place of abode.
© 24hourcampfire