Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
To All,

I went to the TED CRUZ rally at just before 10AM this morning & while I parked my car on Travis St. a couple got out of their PU that they were parking in the space behind mine. = The lady saw my retired Army cap, thanked me for serving & then asked me if I was going to the rally & I said, "Yes, Ma'am".
(Her husband then walked up & shook hands with me.)

At that point some unidentified woman (She was obviously NO Lady!!!), who was wearing a PINK tee-shirt with Beto's name, came over to where we were standing & started LOUDLY CURSING at & threatening all the things that "the resistance" was planning to do to all "the Fascist M_________s" like us.

Her filthy mouth & hate-FILLED manner is all too commonplace in 2018 among the Leftist Morons/DIMocRATS.

This lack of civility OR even minimal "common decency", on the part of the so-called "Progressives", the "Antifas", the BLM & other FAR LEFT groups, makes me wonder how long that it will be before the filthy/obscene language & "name-calling", hysterical screaming, shouted verbal threats & "public confronting" of the moderates/conservatives degenerates into DEADLY VIOLENCE. =====> I fear that the time will be SOONER rather than later, especially if the LEFTISTS, as seems likely as of 23OCT18, lose BIG on 06NOV18.

yours, tex

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by satx78247
To All,

I went to the TED CRUZ rally at just before 10AM this morning & while I parked my car on Travis St. a couple got out of their PU that they were parking in the space behind mine. = The lady saw my retired Army cap, thanked me for serving & then asked me if I was going to the rally & I said, "Yes, Ma'am".
(Her husband then walked up & shook hands with me.)

At that point some unidentified woman (She was obviously NO Lady!!!), who was wearing a PINK tee-shirt with Beto's name, came over to where we were standing & started LOUDLY CURSING at & threatening all the things that "the resistance" was planning to do to all "the Fascist M_________s" like us.

Her filthy mouth & hate-FILLED manner is all too commonplace in 2018 among the Leftist Morons/DIMocRATS.

This lack of civility OR even minimal "common decency", on the part of the so-called "Progressives", the "Antifas", the BLM & other FAR LEFT groups, makes me wonder how long that it will be before the filthy/obscene language & "name-calling", hysterical screaming, shouted verbal threats & "public confronting" of the moderates/conservatives degenerates into DEADLY VIOLENCE. =====> I fear that the time will be SOONER rather than later, especially if the LEFTISTS, as seems likely as of 23OCT18, lose BIG on 06NOV18.

yours, tex

Hopefully the Republican gain seats in the Senate and retain the majority in the House.

If that happens, the Democrat's attack Republicans and Trump supporters mantra by Democrat leaders and the MSM will tapper off . The need to fuel the fire under the Loonie left's ass will have lost much of it's meaning. This will trickle down to the some of crazies on the street, not all, but some.

At least until next time, 2020.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
steve4102,

SORRY but I don't agree. = ImVho, the "blue wave" has become (because of the disgusting SPECTACLE during Judge Kavanaugh's seating on the SCOTUS) a RED TIDE that will sweep numerous LEFTISTS out of office. - I believe that the GOP will gain 3-6 seats in the Senate & KEEP the HoR by a few seats..

I expect the Senate Seats in FL, MO, MT, ND & TN to turn RED on the night of 06NOV18.
Also, despite the > 38,000,000.oo spent in TX by rich guys like Soros & his buddies, I expect that "Beto" O'Rourke will get no more than 40% of the Texas vote.

Once that happens, I believe that the LEFTIST HATERS & VIOLENT CRAZIES will ESCALATE their attacks, just as Hillary getting beaten in 2016 made the LOONS less reasonable & MUCH angrier..

Frankly, I expect (though I hope that I'm 100% wrong) RIOTING & likely ARMED INCIDENTS by the FAR LEFT that will make the violence in BALTIMORE & FERGUSON seem mild.

yours, tex

Last edited by satx78247; 10/23/18. Reason: addenda

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

F'by 24, 1836
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
steve4102,

SORRY but I don't agree. = ImVho, the "blue wave" has become a RED TIDE that will sweep numerous LEFTISTS out of office. - I believe that the GOP will gain 3-6 seats in the Senate & KEEP the HoR by a few seats..

Once that happens, I believe that the LEFTIST HATERS & VIOLENT CRAZIES will ESCALATE their attacks, just as Hillary getting beaten in 2016 made the LOONS less reasonable & MUCH angrier..

Frankly, I expect ARMED INCIDENTS by the FAR LEFT that will make the violence in WATTS & BALTIMORE seem mild.

yours, tex

Option #2 is also a distinct possibility.

Lets hope I'm right and you are wrong.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I am repeatedly amazed at the number of registered voters that are consumed w/ fear and rage. We survived the clintons and obama and now have a crazed, smart senior citizen for a CIC who is definitely MAGA and putting the rest of the world on notice. Cheer the Fug up.

A healthy paranoia should be carefully tended and evil prepared for but every day is a gift to be treasured.

Support those who protect us, protect the weak and show your family how much you love them. Political histrionics should not be confused w/ patriotism nor nationalism w/ freedom.

Now I am going to dryfire while watching the news, pols and talking heads make good targets.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
steve4102,

I too hope that I'm wrong but an afraid that based on what the FAR LEFT is saying on "social media" & the leftist websites that they are already planning VIOLENT FELONIOUS ACTS.

yours, tex

Last edited by satx78247; 10/23/18. Reason: clarity

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

F'by 24, 1836
T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Talenel
In MN you have to have a good reason not to run away first before using lethal force in the home, and no legal right to protect property at all...is fuggin stupid.

Wrong.

Deadly force in MN is justified "In the Home" against another committing a felony.

you cannot defend property with any sort of force in mn even in your own home. defending a forcible felony (some states say property is a forcible felony but I'm pretty sure MN isn't one just felonies against an actual person) is allowable if you and whoever (if the forcible felony is directed at another person) can run away safely. hence I posted you have to have a good reason not to run away first..

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
steve4106,

Btw, even if you are CORRECT & MOST of the CRAZIES will go home & act more reasonably, do you NOT also understand that even 1-2% of the hate-FILLED LEFTISTS can severely injure or kill MANY random & completely innocent people??

My beloved Darla just reminded me of what ONE crazy leftist DID in Las Vegas & another LUNATIC leftist did in at a church in Sutherland Springs, TX. = Those 2 HORROR STORIES should be awful enough for anyone.
(Btw, I lost two school chums & had a cousin severely disabled in the Daingerfield Church Massacre, when an atheist & HATER of "church-going bastards", shot up a church that I attended as a child. - It's been nearly 4 decades ago but Morris County, TX is still a sad & wounded place.)

Your thoughts??

yours, tex

Last edited by satx78247; 10/23/18. Reason: grammar

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

F'by 24, 1836
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by steve4102
In MN you have to have a good reason not to run away first before using lethal force in the home, and no legal right to protect property at all...is fuggin stupid.

Wrong.

Deadly force in MN is justified "In the Home" against another committing a felony.

you cannot defend property with any sort of force in mn even in your own home. defending a forcible felony (some states say property is a forcible felony but I'm pretty sure MN isn't one just felonies against an actual person) is allowable if you and whoever (if the forcible felony is directed at another person) can run away safely. hence I posted you have to have a good reason not to run away first..

WRONG
There is NO duty to retreat from ones home.

609.065 JUSTIFIABLE TAKING OF LIFE.
The intentional taking of the life of another is not authorized by section 609.06, except when necessary in resisting or preventing an offense which the actor reasonably believes exposes the actor or another to great bodily harm or death, or preventing the commission of a felony in the actor's place of abode.

Last edited by steve4102; 10/24/18.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
steve4106,

Btw, even if you are CORRECT & MOST of the CRAZIES will go home & act more reasonably, do you NOT also understand that even 1-2% of the hate-FILLED LEFTISTS can severely injure or kill MANY random & completely innocent people??

My beloved Darla just reminded me of what ONE crazy leftist DID in Las Vegas & another LUNATIC leftist did in at a church in Sutherland Springs, TX. = Those 2 HORROR STORIES should be awful enough for anyone.
(Btw, I lost two school chums & had a cousin severely disabled in the Daingerfield Church Massacre, when an atheist & HATER of "church-going bastards", shot up a church that I attended as a child. - It's been nearly 4 decades ago but Morris County, TX is still a sad & wounded place.)

Your thoughts??

yours, tex

As I said in my previous post, when the Democrat leadership and the media give up on the calls for attacks,

This will trickle down to the some of crazies on the street, not all, but some.

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
steves4102,

I do NOT foresee the DIMocRATS "leadership" EVER stopping their calls for "confronting"/attacking anyone who is conservative or even "moderate", as they understand that their party is now largely composed of members of the FAR LEFT.

Calling for the crazies to stop means that the DIMocRAT "leaders" themselves get thrown out of their offices to be replaced with even more radical people.

just my OPINIONS, tex

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

F'by 24, 1836
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

I was curious which states had the asinine law that you had to retreat from even your own home, if you could reasonably (safely) do so rather than blow the intruder out of his f u ck ing socks with a blast of gunfire. Even Illinois has, through application of case law, a stand-your-ground law. We don't have to retreat, even in a pubic place, if someone is threatening us with any kind of force. However, we are required (as anyone is who uses force) to use only that force necessary to stop the threat against you.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[/quote]
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
[quote=Talenel]In MN you have to have a good reason not to run away first before using lethal force in the home, and no legal right to protect property at all...is fuggin stupid.

I was curious which states had the asinine law that you had to retreat from even your own home, if you could reasonably (safely) do so rather than blow the intruder out of his f u ck ing socks with a blast of gunfire. Even Illinois has, through application of case law, a stand-your-ground law. We don't have to retreat, even in a pubic place, if someone is threatening us with any kind of force. However, we are required (as anyone is who uses force) to use only that force necessary to stop the threat against you.

Yeah, he is full of [bleep].

Here is the State Statute again in case you missed it.

609.065 JUSTIFIABLE TAKING OF LIFE.
The intentional taking of the life of another is not authorized by section 609.06, except when necessary in resisting or preventing an offense which the actor reasonably believes exposes the actor or another to great bodily harm or death, or preventing the commission of a felony in the actor's place of abode.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

530 members (10gaugemag, 257 roberts, 19rabbit52, 204guy, 2500HD, 222Sako, 60 invisible), 2,285 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,497
Posts18,509,166
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.