Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102
I smiled and calmly said: “You see, that's the thing about the Second Amendment, and more specifically, the Castle Doctrine in Texas, which gives me the right to use lethal force against you and your Commie friends if you try." The look on her face was priceless.

Which of course they do not. Good thing she was ignorant of the Second Amendment as well as the Castle Doctrine otherwise you might have had to explain how your were just feeding her bull [bleep].

He wasn't feeding her BS. She and her commies break in to your house they can be dispatched and legally so. No questions asked.

Jim

A
acy Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by texasbatman
I smiled and calmly said: “You see, that's the thing about the Second Amendment, and more specifically, the Castle Doctrine in Texas, which gives me the right to use lethal force against you and your Commie friends if you try." The look on her face was priceless.

Which of course they do not. Good thing she was ignorant of the Second Amendment as well as the Castle Doctrine otherwise you might have had to explain how your were just feeding her bull [bleep].

He wasn't feeding her BS. She and her commies break in to your house they can be dispatched and legally so. No questions asked.

Jim

I would have some questions.

........What firearm did you use?
........What caliber, load data, bullet, etc....?
........Were you happy with performance of firearm and ammo?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Things must be different in MN because if I find anyone trying to get in my house or even my truck I do have the right to use lethal force to protect my property and family.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
steve4102: I believe I am well equipped to defend the Second Amendment, the Castle Doctrine, and my G-d given right to defend my property and my family against an overly emotional Marxist. Everything I stated was factual and based upon the Constitution and State Law. Additionally, texasbatman’s statement was 100% correct.

acy: I would think a 12 GA riot pump loaded with 0 Buckshot would be very effective against a horde of emotional commies.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
In MN you have to have a good reason not to run away first before using lethal force in the home, and no legal right to protect property at all...is fuggin stupid.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by High_Noon
steve4102: I believe I am well equipped to defend the Second Amendment, the Castle Doctrine, and my G-d given right to defend my property and my family against an overly emotional Marxist. Everything I stated was factual and based upon the Constitution and State Law. Additionally, texasbatman’s statement was 100% correct.

acy: I would think a 12 GA riot pump loaded with 0 Buckshot would be very effective against a horde of emotional commies.

Yep.

3” #4buck. 41 6mm pellets is never wrong.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Indeed.

But 0 vs. 00 vs. #4 is a whole 'nother conversation - each are mighty effective in an altercation, though I am no expert on the matter, having had no direct experience under such circumstances. Perhaps someone with more experience could comment.

Last edited by High_Noon; 10/22/18.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Indeed.

But 0 vs. 00 vs. #4 is a whole 'nother conversation - each are mighty effective in an altercation, though I am no expert on the matter, having had no direct experience under such circumstances. Perhaps someone with more experience could comment.

Don’t forget #1 buck.

DF

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Don’t forget #1 buck.DF

The Federal #1 Buck FCW has gotten pretty stellar reviews.

- Del Gue
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I did a test over the summer because I go on a lot of vacations in liberal areas around the country. I had TRUMP MAGA stickers and Bernies 2020 stickers.

I received very few problems with the Trump stickers from liberals but the comments that old white bastards issued out toward Bernie sticker was very shocking. One of the worst “attacks” was on a military base.

I voted for Trump, I voted in this midterm, and I served over twenty years. Today I’ve decided the only thing I’ll do from this point foward is pray because I’ve done my duty...let the chips fall where they may.

On a side note, everytime I see a disabled Vet getting the stink face, comment, or “vehicle inspection” for parking in a handicap spot its from some old white Bitch or Bastard.

Thats a hard realization from me because I’m a right wing racist and I’m white.

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 10/22/18.
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Jim

They can try breaking in here. I will not feed them BS. I will feed them lead.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Potsy
I've not had any negative encounters with any Bredesen supporters here. But there are a LOT of his signs in my A.O.
Comforting to know even the rigged MSM polls have Blackburn comfortably in the lead, and, yes, I'm voting for her anyway.

I've only seen one Bredesen sign in Macon County. It is in a queer fella's yard. He is obviously unemployed, as he's always at home.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
So, I took my daughter into Sunday school today and there was some commie woman sportin’ a BETO hat. I’ve seen her before wearing the hat and I previously gave her the stink-eye, so I wore my Battle of Gonzales hat today (Come and Take It) to provoke her. Sure enough, she came over to me and said “oh we will!” I innocently said: “you’ll what?” With a devious twinkle in her eye, she said: “take your guns.” I smiled and calmly said: “You see, that's the thing about the Second Amendment, and more specifically, the Castle Doctrine in Texas, which gives me the right to use lethal force against you and your Commie friends if you try." The look on her face was priceless. She didn’t say another word to me as she turned and stormed off.

On another note, I had to give a messikan dude a ride back to the body shop after he dropped off my vehicle to me. During the ride back to the shop, I asked him if he was planning on voting for Cruz. He vaguely tried to change the subject so I gave him a bit of a lesson on BETO. He had no idea that Robert Francis O'Rourke wasn’t a Mexican, nor any inkling of his felonious past, nor the fact that he’s a Marxist, which I am sure is typical for 99+% of the ignorami who plan to vote for him.

Over half a billion guns and two trillion rounds of ammo in private hands in this country, and not much of it in the hands of liberals.

How do they think that would turn out if they tried?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
So, I took my daughter into Sunday school today and there was some commie woman sportin’ a BETO hat. I’ve seen her before wearing the hat and I previously gave her the stink-eye, so I wore my Battle of Gonzales hat today (Come and Take It) to provoke her. Sure enough, she came over to me and said “oh we will!” I innocently said: “you’ll what?” With a devious twinkle in her eye, she said: “take your guns.” I smiled and calmly said: “You see, that's the thing about the Second Amendment, and more specifically, the Castle Doctrine in Texas, which gives me the right to use lethal force against you and your Commie friends if you try." The look on her face was priceless. She didn’t say another word to me as she turned and stormed off.

On another note, I had to give a messikan dude a ride back to the body shop after he dropped off my vehicle to me. During the ride back to the shop, I asked him if he was planning on voting for Cruz. He vaguely tried to change the subject so I gave him a bit of a lesson on BETO. He had no idea that Robert Francis O'Rourke wasn’t a Mexican, nor any inkling of his felonious past, nor the fact that he’s a Marxist, which I am sure is typical for 99+% of the ignorami who plan to vote for him.

Over half a billion guns and two trillion rounds of ammo in private hands in this country, and not much of it in the hands of liberals.

How do they think that would turn out if they tried?

That would supply the largest army on the planet.

Don't ya know Japan looked at our West Coast as they planned their options in WWII. Some of their leaders, reportedly, had studied at Stanford and other U.S. schools and knew about the vast number of armed citizens. Now, I wonder if that had any affect on their decisions...?

DF

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Jim

True, but that is not what Beto and her are advocating.

...and the Second Amendment has nothing to with this.

Last edited by steve4102; 10/23/18.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rickt300

Things must be different in MN because if I find anyone trying to get in my house or even my truck I do have the right to use lethal force to protect my property and family.

Like I said, braking and entering is not what beto and her are advocating.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Talenel
In MN you have to have a good reason not to run away first before using lethal force in the home, and no legal right to protect property at all...is fuggin stupid.

Wrong.

Deadly force in MN is justified "In the Home" against another committing a felony.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Jim

They can try breaking in here. I will not feed them BS. I will feed them lead.

Nobody said anything about breaking in.

She was a Beto supporter, he is a politician running for office.

His agenda includes passing Legislation banning certain firearms and firearms parts.

She agrees with Beto and hopes that he is successful in his Legislative Ban on firearms.

If she gets her wish and Beto is successful in his efforts to ban, there will be no breaking in by leftest loons, their will be police, Federal agents and quit possible the US Military that will be knocking on your door. Ya gunna shoot them for enforcing existing Law claiming the Second Amendment and the CD as your defense at your Murder Trial?

By "We" she is refereeing to her beloved Democrat Party and their legislative agenda.

Last edited by steve4102; 10/23/18.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
You're more polite than I am. When she 'take your guns' I would have said 'I have one on me now, come get it bitch'

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
[Linked Image]

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

507 members (19rabbit52, 222Sako, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 1OntarioJim, 163bc, 42 invisible), 1,936 guests, and 1,108 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,459
Posts18,508,193
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.