Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
They say she might end up back at FOX. It might happen, but I'd be surprised.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...s-blackface-scandal-paid-69-million.html

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If it was me, I'd settle for half of the $69 million.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
More winning.... MAGA

Please don't feed the trolls!
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They were looking for any reason to can her ass.. they found it..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
I've not paid any attention to her lately, so I don't even know what the "blackface" scandal is all about.

Reportedly, she went on TV and cried about it afterwards,....but they canned her ass anyway.

IC B2

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I've not paid any attention to her lately, so I don't even know what the "blackface" scandal is all about.

Reportedly, she went on TV and cried about it afterwards,....but they canned her ass anyway.

I had to go look it up apparently she defended people painting there faces black for Halloween. Lol and it sounds like a bunch of folks got there feelings hurt and said she was a racist..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't give two [bleep] about Megan Kelly

but you get fired for saying something about blackface?

that's where we're at in this country now?

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Reckon she was bleedin' ?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't care for the lady at all, but folks are getting far and away way too sensitive on any racial mention or hint of such in this country. If a black kid wants to be Little Orphan Annie or a white kid suits up as Al Jolson, I'm fine with it. When a Zulu warrior shows up on Halloween dressed as a pygmy Eskimo, I'll pass out a treat and have a good laugh over it. Pretty soon, if a brunette appears in an office wearing a blond wig, she'll be accused of disrespecting the fair haired and get fired.

Also, seems there is a sector of society now that's completely intolerant of "opinion" if it's even remotely contrary to theirs. If we all agreed on every question or issue, then there's really no need for most of us to be around.

I switch away from the Today Show channel as soon as she appears, as her material seems nothing more than a watered down version of Dr. Phil. With the exception of Al Roker, I'd be fine with a dismissal of the remaining Today Show swamp. Al has a quick mind, and should have been a comedian.

Again, I have little interest in the lady, but sounds like she is being unfairly railroaded. Hence forth, if one goes to work for that outfit, they better stick to reading script and never even consider uttering an original thought. Sad, but I hope she lawyers up and it cost the network even more.

Going back a year or so, I thought it was great when the Duck Commander guy got away with voicing an opinion and the public sector's influence brought him back.

Anyone heard any good Polack jokes lately? It's OK, as I think I'm a 0.001456% derivative.

Have a good one,

Last edited by 1minute; 10/25/18.

1Minute
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
She just went over to troll their asses for a few months and take their money.

lol

IC B3

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
She just learned what an SJW swarm is.

You would have thought she already knew.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Not surprised. NBC can't stomach even a hint of a conservative on their shows, which Megyn Kelly is not.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KFWA

Yeah. She is pretty much nothing as far as I'm concerned when it comes to being newsworthy, but she has a perfect right to have an opinion......and I happen to agree with it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I read this article this morning but it hasn't been confirmed by her network.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bow dude gonna cry

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by KFWA

Yeah. She is pretty much nothing as far as I'm concerned when it comes to being newsworthy, but she has a perfect right to have an opinion......and I happen to agree with it.

She can't express her own opinion if she's got a 69 million dollar contract to toe the company line.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Everybody in America has the right to express their own opinion. But if you go to work for one of the propaganda outlets that passes for the American media,..and they back a dump truck full of $100 bills up to your front door and fill your house up with them,...they have expectations. And your personal opinion isn't going to figure into it.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Yep, she grabbed the third rail with both hands. Not the first, won't be the last.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
well she had it coming

she leveraged her spat with Trump to get a massive payout from NBC under the premise she'd come over and be the hetero Rachel Maddow

Then she let her old Fox attitude slip out in the midst of having schitty ratings. If she had high ratings she could get away with talking about Jews. Low ratings, talking ish about blacks gets you the boot.

Last edited by KFWA; 10/25/18.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
She should at least recognize that cowardice in the face of bullies (whether left wing or right wing) is the wrong tactic to employ. GD

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (1234, 160user, 219 Wasp, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 60 invisible), 2,439 guests, and 1,200 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,459
Posts18,489,777
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.