Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
O
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
O

Anyone recall one in the past that has worked as hard at it as Obama has. Seems to thrive on creating turmoil within the United states. GW

Last edited by oldtimer303; 11/05/18.

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Never paid much attention. I have zero issue with it and see more in the future.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Personally, I hope O, schumer, Pelosi and auntie Max STAY out front.......................

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Agreed.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by oldtimer303

Anyone recall one in the past that has worked as hard at it as Obama has. Seems to thrive on creating turmoil within the United states. GW

Turmoil is one of his main legacies.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Love the speech where he says he started the recovery we are now enjoying. What an ass hole.

LOL
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Zero is only working so hard because he's afraid of what will happen if Republicans get majorities. Clinton is hopefully headed to prison. And that can't be good for him...

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
When the puppet master says TALK, barak hussein does.

Either that or mr. ego can't stand to not see himself on TV.

Last edited by LouisB; 11/05/18.

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

NOPE. It is a tradition that ex presidents retire with dignity and rest from the rigors of their tenure as POTUS. In this case the out going president did not have much to rest up from or exhibit any exiting dignity. He will always stir the racial pot hoping that a palatable stew might arrive by accident.

Last edited by 30Gibbs; 11/05/18.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
No longer than his coat tails were while in office ,I wonder how much he is helping the Dem's now.

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
He'd be much better off campaigning where he belongs. And this depiction makes it look WAY too nice!

[Linked Image]

Last edited by RedAstrachan; 11/06/18.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wonder if ya'll will be singing the same song when Trump.s out of office and hits the campaign trail?

Probably be crickets.

And I'm not saying that because I'm enjoying listening to the Kenyan's drivel. I just dislike hypocrisy.

Last edited by FieldGrade; 11/06/18.
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
I was just saying this to my wife the other day. I do not recall when another ex-president has campaigned so hard for the party during mid-terms. I also don't recall a president campaigning so hard for the party during mid-terms. Of course, social media, along with news media bias, has also reached new heights as far as influence is concerned.
I feel there is definitely something wrong when over 5 billion dollars is spent on a mid term election in a country which is trillions of dollars in debt. I think prioities are a little screwed up. GD

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Love the speech where he says he started the recovery we are now enjoying. What an ass hole.

Well, actually, he WAS still president when the economy started turning around, but it didn't start until after Trump had been elected to replace his sorry ass.....

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
It started turning because there was no other direction to go. Plus the Fed was pumping out huge sums of cash.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Well, actually, he WAS still president when the economy started turning around, but it didn't start until after Trump had been elected to replace his sorry ass.....

People deferred anything they could out of fear of what that ass hole was doing to America. People hunkered down for 8 years. But you can only defer a new roof and a new car for so long, then it busts wide open. Imagine 25 years of democratic control, we'd all be living in cardboard boxes pushing shopping carts.

LOL
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Have not witnessed an election where the previous president is using every opportunity to bash the current president and his party. We all know what a classless divisive [bleep] he is but he crosses the line.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Ex-Presidents generally ride off into the sunset and leave the chaos of Washington and politics behind them. Generally, most Presidents are in there 60-70s-80s when they finish, so are content to pas the torch. Not so with he young guys. Bill Clinton was mouthy for a while after W was elected. Daddy Bush told him to calm it down, pointing out he had plenty of opportunity to criticized Clinton after GHWB left office, and gave him a pass. After that, Bill generally piped down, concentrating on speaking fees and the Clinton Foundation.

Obama is what, 58? Too old to rock n roll, to young to die. He's not satisfied with his life's world. Still capitalism to destroy.

Must throw on top of that the Dems have no leadership, so he must assume that mantle. Hillary was supposed to be leading the Party, and failed. Who does that leave? There is nobody for the Dems that can fill a high school gym, must less a 30,000 seat arena like Trump. Obama is the best they have, and they are trying to get something out of him.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Let's add that Jimmy Carter was in a simialr position, but was so thoroughly destroyed by Reagan the Kennedy wing of the Party exiled him.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (06hunter59, 16penny, 16gage, 160user, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 61 invisible), 2,786 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,623
Posts18,492,798
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.