Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
R
Campfire Friends, Election day is just about here. Over the last two years, President Trump has accomplished many things. He has done this almost single handedly. He now needs our help to vote in some republican constituents to help him accomplish even more. If the Republicans no not maintain control of the House of Representatives, many huge things like immigration reform, the wall and normalized health care, just to name a few, will not happen. I know everyone is working hard to try to scratch out a living, but please take an hour out of your busy day to VOTE. Remember to tell family members, friends and neighbors that registered Republicans vote on Tuesday and registered Democrats vote this Wednesday. God bless.

R
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
R
Election day is here. Most of these races will be very close. Please vote!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
my wife and I voted this morning.

I find it odd they don't put party affiliation with state judges running for office. Since I didn't know, I didn't vote for either one of them on the off chance I'd vote wrong.

Texted my son and told him to go vote, but if he planned on voting for any democrat, the voting location was downtown in the black part of town.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I was the FIRST one to cast my vote at my township hall this am... smile AND - this time they had orders to make everyone show an ID.. Kinda funny in my case - since these ladies have known me for about 40+ years.....but I still had to show 'em my ID.. Glad to see it enforced.....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
We voted early.
KFWA, in Oklahoma judges running for office are not allowed to put party affiliation on their campaign signs and you won't find them on the ballot. Judges are supposed to be completely neutral. Ha!

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Please vote if you are voting REPUBLICAN ONLY. Save our way of life.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My wife and I were number 42 and 43 at the polling station this morning. There was a line, which is the first time I have seen that in many years. There were 3 separate marijuana issues on the ballot for the love of God.

CK
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I voted three weeks ago. he's right though...it takes a lot of real votes to overcome all of the mail in ballets cast by Democrats for old folks homes and recently deceased.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
There will be urban polling locations open starting at midnight. Voting hours were determined to be racist.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Sitting here looking out the window as it rains steady and thinking how lucky we are to live where we do. Watching the deer and turkeys feed across the field, with our dogs laying close under hand.

It's been 50 years of hard work with the typical ups and downs and been a great ride. Lots of friends that did the same have passed, but I remember them well.

The house is still not done but work every day to get there. The hard work has already paid dividends and dream of the day I can say it's done enough.

That feeling of pride deep within that we persevered.

Thankful for the sacrifices made by relatives in service to the country, present and past.

This nation has given us all the opportunity and we make it what we will, each to their own.

I am voting to preserve that way of life for our remaining days and those of future generations. The future is on the line.

Please vote to keep it going as the Founders envisioned. Please.

IC B3

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Was out first thing this morning and pleased with turnout.

We of the west side are the red that got us Trump in ‘16 and now we’re hoping to kick Stabenow out of the Senate in favor of Vet John James. Hoping to save our state capital from a chief exec who has marched for a $15 minimum wage too...

If this morning is any indication we could see good things today!

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Our little hall was jam packed...a good sign. Most are elderly and quite conservative in my area.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by robertacabin
Election day is here. Most of these races will be very close. Please vote!

headed there before the wife goes to work..........

then loading up SxS & goin' riding !

[Linked Image]

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
my area is decidedly conservative. There was a line out the door when the polls opened today.

I still think Democrats get the house, but I'd be tickled pink if they were all sent packing today.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Got laid, voted and off to pick up a new to me rifle.

Good day.

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just got back.

It was quite busy. Trump won my town by 30 points, so I am assuming that is a good sign for the GOP, at least in my area.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Why the heck didn't people vote early? Sweetness and I did the deed three weeks ago and 5 minutes in and out. Rain here today too and I'm not about to stand in a line out the door when there is a lot better alternative.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
We just got back from voting. Voting was one of my Birthday presents.

Last edited by POPBEAR; 11/06/18.
L
las Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
L
I'm retired. I don't need to take "an hour out of my day". Besides, I'm out of drywall mud and need to go to town anyway.

Say, how many times can I vote, with the whole day ahead of me???? smile

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Happy day for all Japanese men! Every two yeah, have big erection!

(Voted by mail two weeks ago. If I were a Demoncrap, I could drive around to all the polling places and vote again at each one.)

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

68 members (anothergun, 6MMWASP, BB3, ar33c9, 7mm_Loco, 10Glocks, 7 invisible), 1,396 guests, and 794 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,977
Posts18,499,524
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.