Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by ltppowell
At least that man has the balls to speak up. The 'fire is full of liberals that won't.. The scariest part is that they truly believe that they aren't.

Well, we had a fairly civil discussion I think.

I am MAGA.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I reckon I just did.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
E
edk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
The story on CRP is very long. It may have caused some problems but in the long run it was bebeficial for most everyone. When you are losing money on crops year after year and you are given an option to stay and not declare bankruptcy you better take it. Not going broke means that in the long run you can keep spending money at your local business. The other plus side is that with enough acres out of production that maybe prices will increase and you can turn a profit on the ground worth farming. Ed k

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Well said Edk.

Of course, dont you know you were supposed to go broke so the guys in town could build another heated building for their boats and campers??

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Too funny, a school counselor (K_P) arguing farming issues with a farmer..... liberalism is a mental disorder.......

He may not live in a single wide but his paycheck comes from the goobermint.......

And these people (K_P) teach our kids this marxist garbage with our tax dollars!! keep that in mind the next time a mill levy for the schools is on the ballot

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
At least that man has the balls to speak up. The 'fire is full of liberals that won't.. The scariest part is that they truly believe that they aren't.

I agree that I admire the guy for sticking up for what he believes but I think the line of demarcation that marks a “ liberal “ is not as fixed as the majority here like to believe. I had some son of a bitch on this forum call me a lefty yesterday...... don’t recall which one of the resident idiots it was. Might be one of the ones that’s insulting the Testor voter here.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is Texas still having to pay a “ severance tax “ on all the coal that leaves Montana while Montana gets to buy Texas oil and gas on the open market ?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The left can be nasty and violent towards a conservative, yet when a conservative fights back they are despicable?

It wasn't me that called curdog 25/20 a lefty the other day, but must admit some of his logic has me wondering? cute try Gene....... maybe you and LTpowell can start a competition and see who can be clever enough with your cryptic non-witty word games..... wink

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Is Texas still having to pay a “ severance tax “ on all the coal that leaves Montana while Montana gets to buy Texas oil and gas on the open market ?

Does Texas own a coal company up here?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Maybe Texas should have Trump negotiate them a better deal? wink

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I agree that I admire the guy for sticking up for what he believes but I think the line of demarcation that marks a “ liberal “ is not as fixed as the majority here like to believe.

Admiration is left for the people that do something admirable. Sticking up for wrong ideals and contributing to the deterioration of this country is nothing admire. The comment by our accepted liberal, K_P about legitimacy over values is again, another reason we have gone so far backwards in this country...

Originally Posted by K_P

Give me a legit Montanan to represent us over a Maryland land developer every day of the week. Anybody who hunts public land in Montana would be a fool to support Rosendale, who's on record as wanting to transfer ownership of (federal) public lands to the state--and ultimately, I suspect, to private ownership.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tell me, “ Chuck “ 😀, is supporting the Federal Government’s ownership of half the land in Western states a conservative, or liberal position?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by irfubar
The left can be nasty and violent towards a conservative, yet when a conservative fights back they are despicable?

It wasn't me that called curdog 25/20 a lefty the other day, but must admit some of his logic has me wondering? cute try Gene....... maybe you and LTpowell can start a competition and see who can be clever enough with your cryptic non-witty word games..... wink

A vote for Tester was a vote for Pelosi. It doesn't get much simpler, or liberal, than that. You wouldn't think that needs to be explained to somebody that can read and write.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Loves me the West's public land. A national treasure.

Who had that sig line: "Montana, it's what little boys think of when they hear Texans talk about Texas."?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tell me, “ Chuck “ 😀, is supporting the Federal Government’s ownership of half the land in Western states a conservative, or liberal position?

Neither, it is an American position. One of the things that makes this country great.......

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by K_P
Here's a start, SBTCO:

https://helenair.com/news/state-and...b6799ae-c77a-11e3-ae48-0019bb2963f4.html

...and yes, I read the sentence about not necessarily selling them to private parties. I wish I believed him, but I don't.

What seemed much clearer to me was the idea that, if it's too expensive for the federal government to manage these lands, how the hell would Montana with it's MUCH smaller population be able to afford to do so? Call me paranoid, but I suspect the end game for the ALC is really all about selling them to those who would exploit them for profit.

Not hunter friendly.

Goodnight gents. I've gotta make a living tomorrow, so I need my rest.

KP

Like I thought. No private sales.

And even if Rosendale or any others wanted to sell off public lands to the private sector they don't have the power or authority to do so.
Montana code/constitution prevents the sale/trade of state lands unless equal/greater value land is offered in trade, and only then by approval of the state lands board which is made up of elected officials ie. accountable to the citizens of MT. The code also uses the words "in perpetuity", for the unedjimicated that means forever, not to be sold off ever. In other words montana public lands acreage will either remain constant or increase in size.

Last edited by SBTCO; 11/08/18.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Loves me the West's public land. A national treasure.

Who had that sig line: "Montana, it's what little boys think of when they hear Texans talk about Texas."?

"Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is, listening to Texans." John Steinbeck

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I believe K P is entitled to vote for whomever he chooses, although I would have chosen differently.

And I support his right to present his reasoning for his choice on this public forum.

And I think it is chickenshit to call him names and insult him especially when most of the membership agrees with your position on the issue.

It would not happen around a real Campfire, which leads me to conclude that those precticing the art of insults have spent little time in the company of men.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

A vote for Tester was a vote for Pelosi. It doesn't get much simpler, or liberal, than that. You wouldn't think that needs to be explained to somebody that can read and write.

Actually a vote for Tester is a vote for Schumer. Tester is in the Senate where Schumer leads the Dems and Pelosi is in the House.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I believe K P is entitled to vote for whomever he chooses, although I would have chosen differently.

And I support his right to present his reasoning for his choice on this public forum.

And I think it is chickenshit to call him names and insult him especially when most of the membership agrees with your position on the issue.

It would not happen around a real Campfire, which leads me to conclude that those practicing the art of insults have spent little time in the company of men.

Thinking about the good old days sitting around with your cub scout leader?

I am MAGA.
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

320 members (01Foreman400, 300_savage, 264mag, 204guy, 257heaven, 2five7, 48 invisible), 2,350 guests, and 1,089 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,974
Posts18,499,443
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.