Joseph Sadowski has a $177,000,000 law suit against the people who are letting millions of illegal immigrants and undocumented aliens into our country. If you agree that something has to be done then read on.

IMMEDIATELY
1. Please write a short note explaining to the Judge that you support any action taken in the courts that would force our government officials to uphold the Constitution as they have promised when they took their oath of office because none of them are doing so which is proven by our open borders and the thousands of illegal aliens in our community which hail from Mexico and other Central and S. American communities as well as thousands from middle eastern countries.....explain how this impacts you and your family.
For your own desire to protect your community and stop the infusion of illegal aliens and their criminal advocates which include people like the predators of our elementary school children and the felonious sexual assaults many of our women have experienced, and the threat of "involuntary" manslaughter like an Irish immigrant fell victim to...
Hopefully you know that Joe Sadowski has a law suit out against the President of the U.S. and others with regards to not enforcing immigration law. The case was accepted, initially, but now the courts want to dismiss it stating that the sue was brought for political reasons thus ignoring the civil rights issues and the issues of elected officials duty to uphold the Constitution. However, the truth is that the suit, as we all know, was brought to protect the rights of citizens against the invasion and tax encumbrances of activities brought through the non enforcement of immigration laws.
Please send this letter to the judge. Hopefully I will have email and fax for you later but get the letter in the mail IMMEDIATELY. Send a copy of your letter to Joe Sadowski, 30 Murray Rd., Hicksville, NY 11801 or his email address at [email]Sadowski7juno.com.[/email]

----- Original Message ----- From: 2. Joseph F Sadowski
To:
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 5:53 AM
Subject: Fw: Re: Hi Joseph!
To all, within this Attachment is a showing the United States government is afraid of me, we are at the threshold of holding every enforcement origination liable for every illegal alien report that nothing was done about and for every illegal alien in this country!!!,
This is a gift from me to all of us, I have to file papers in Washington on Friday I need this Letter campaign to move forward as we just got a reprieve as I get 5 days to file and the judge gets 10 days to answer, Wherefore we need the letters to pore into the judges office as i had placed out, and in no other way!!!
this is on the last page, they are begging the Judge!!!
Liability for deliberate indifference does not attach unless the state actor knows of and deliberatelyignores an excessive risk to the health or safety of the victim. rd. n.8. Again, it strains logic to believe that a federal official's reasonable attempt to enforce immigration policy could meet such a standard. We respectfully submit that making such a leap in logic would be more than judicial; it would be legislative - which is why we argued in our Memorandum in Support of our Motion to Dismiss that Plaintiffs claims are not justiciable. The precedent Plaintiff invites could even subject
2(...continued)
that �1983 did not overcome settled principles of immunity. Moreover, like Scheuer, Pierson has
been overruled by Harlow, to the extent that it relied on a subjective analysis.
police to liability for failure properly to enforce the criminal law. Certainly, neither Congress nor the courts intended such a result.
This statement is on the last page it is clear and the US. attorney office finally found out what I an doing, I placed Liability on the whole United States Law enforcement division which includes the Police Department,
They are in trouble!!!!
I love it! Joseph....the Enforcer....
PLEASE CONTACT
1. JUDGE RICHARD J. LEON
US DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
333 CONSTITUTION AVE, N.S.
WASHINGTON DC 20001

Bill Tibbe