-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Setting god, repentance and the game warden aside, I'm interested to learn what you would have done with the yearling had no one been looking.

#heforgives
#blessmefather
#alleluia

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Pahntr760
Originally Posted by DanBrothers
It's amazing how you guys have thought it to be okay to have Open Season on me personally when I have not attacked anyone on this forum... while trying to behave like a gentleman. But that's okay, because i know that if your bashing me, then your probably not bashing someone else... for now....LOL. You never add to anyone's threads, but rather use everyone's post as an opportunity to bash and degrade them... BUT.... that's okay... I can take it...LOL... because I know the source behind you that pulls your puppet strings.

This whole thread is about lying... not the OP....LOL.

A Pig will squeal when stuck with a knife, and it's obvious that there are several pigs squealing right now... so Go ahead Boys... Squeal Away... We hear you LOUD and CLEAR.

You guys are the ones making the Great Entertainment... but it only shows us how much pain your in.

When you get ready for your pain to stop... just ask Jesus to take away your sins, and the pain of sin will leave as well.

I forgive you guys... and Jesus will do that same... if you ask Him.

I have never not found a deer I shot. I have never over over-bagged on a hunt. I have never shot through the brush at a target not properly ID’d. And I have never lied to a game warden, WCO or whatever else one wants to call em. So...who is this “squealing.”

Lastly, you claim to not attacking anyone, but your judgmental tone and “Holier than Thou” Bible thumping drivel. You really need to evaluate your own short falls before offering anyone else “forgiveness” or “deliverance.”

Yep, I couldn't agree more !

Douche Dan has a whole lot more to make right with his maker !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SKane
Setting god, repentance and the game warden aside, I'm interested to learn what you would have done with the yearling had no one been looking.

#heforgives
#blessmefather
#alleluia

Yeah, it's interesting Scott.

Well wasting game meat is another law that would have been broken !

If he was up here & pulled any of the $hit he did, he would be out 3 deer automatically, confiscation of his firearm, vehicle/s would have been impounded & after his day in court, would be minus a pretty sum + loss of hunting privileges for a minimum of a year.

Partly why I still figure it's a BS story.

Are your game laws in the States, really that much laxer than ours up here ?

Paul.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by New_2_99s

#heforgives
#blessmefather
#alleluia

Yeah, it's interesting Scott.

Well wasting game meat is another law that would have been broken !

If he was up here & pulled any of the $hit he did, he would be out 3 deer automatically, confiscation of his firearm, vehicle/s would have been impounded & after his day in court, would be minus a pretty sum + loss of hunting privileges for a minimum of a year.

Partly why I still figure it's a BS story.

Are your game laws in the States, really that much laxer than ours up here ?
No

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Roger, I'm pretty sure, Douche Dan posted earlier, that he had the 3 deer back in his possession, If so, I think I smell fish !

Paul.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

#heforgives
#blessmefather
#alleluia

Adding one...
#sacrificedforsin
😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Good grief. Abandoning a game animal is a felony in Colorado.

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by huntsman22
I particularly liked the part about hiding the dink...

Mighta won the 'thon.

This thread and the story is all sorts of messed up. Think I'll just move along...

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Mighta won the 'thon.

Now that enrages me. To abandon an animal that may have placed in such an esteamed contest is just to much. Their's a special place in hell for someone like that, why they would likely sale there sole....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Vic_in_Va
Mighta won the 'thon.

Now that enrages me. To abandon an animal that may have placed in such an esteamed contest is just to much. Their's a special place in hell for someone like that, why they would likely sale there sole....

Like I said...ALL sorts of messed up.

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 1Nut
Originally Posted by Vic_in_Va
Mighta won the 'thon.

Like I said...ALL sorts of messed up.

Yep, because then he'd be running around out there shooting dinks barefoot.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
PoundSignHuntingWithJesus

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
My god I despise bible thumping holier than thou ass hats who try to salve their stupidity with "The Lord". Give me a F'n break. If the "Badge Boys" (as you so condescendingly referred to the C.O.'s doing their job), hadn't shown up, you would have l wasted that fawn and never said a damn thing about it. Then you come on here looking to be rewarded for being such a good little lamb of Jesus. You're a douche.

I am a christian and believe in God, but I gave up on organized religion years ago, mainly due to hypocritical douche bags thumping the bible to make their pathetic lives look pious under a thin veil of smugness, and more righteous than everyone else.

Do us all favor, sell your 7 mag and take up golf.

Last edited by Kota; 12/18/18. Reason: spelling

Do not pray for an easier life, Pray to be stronger men
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Roger, I'm pretty sure, Douche Dan posted earlier, that he had the 3 deer back in his possession, If so, I think I smell fish !

Dan...…post# 13332470
"I tried to explain that both second and third deer were accidents... but it was all about the deception and lie... which I totally understood. I knew I had to come clean in order to live clean, because lying is never a part of my lifestyle. I'm always preaching against lying, and I knew i would be tested, but when it came, I folded and failed.
But now as I type this confession... I feel better inside... even though it will cost me money in court next month."

Dan.....post# 13334262
"After they understood the mistake, they allowed me to keep the deer, and all 3 are now hanging in a cooler for the next 2 weeks."

After writing a ticket with fine and court appearance isn't evidence supposed to be confiscated?

Ed
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by 308ld

Dan...…post# 13332470
"I tried to explain that both second and third deer were accidents... but it was all about the deception and lie... which I totally understood. I knew I had to come clean in order to live clean, because lying is never a part of my lifestyle. I'm always preaching against lying, and I knew i would be tested, but when it came, I folded and failed.
But now as I type this confession... I feel better inside... even though it will cost me money in court next month."

Dan.....post# 13334262
"After they understood the mistake, they allowed me to keep the deer, and all 3 are now hanging in a cooler for the next 2 weeks."

After writing a ticket with fine and court appearance isn't evidence supposed to be confiscated?

Still Lie'n

Do not pray for an easier life, Pray to be stronger men
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston
PoundSignHuntingWithJesus

Rollin' here.....

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Kota
My god I despise bible thumping holier than thou ass hats who try to salve their stupidity with "The Lord". Give me a F'n break. If the "Badge Boys" (as you so condescendingly referred to the C.O.'s doing their job), hadn't shown up, you would have l wasted that fawn and never said a damn thing about it. Then you come on here looking to be rewarded for being such a good little lamb of Jesus. You're a douche.

I am a christian and believe in God, but I gave up on organized religion years ago, mainly due to hypocritical douche bags thumping the bible to make their pathetic lives look pious under a thin veil of smugness, and more righteous than everyone else.

Do us all favor, sell your 7 mag and take up golf.

😆😅😁

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

Ah thats the answer instead of fish multiplying it was deer....he really did kill the same deer 3 times it rose from the dead and multiplied Praise Jesus!

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We still confessing our Sin's? If so god forgive me for what I'm about to say.. I watch nfl football, I use PayPal, I order stuff from amazon, I bought a under armour hoody from dicks sporting goods.. amen

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 308ld

Dan...…post# 13332470

Dan.....post# 13334262

yes, they wouldn't of allowed him to keep them.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

59 members (6mmCreedmoor, artur, Backroads, 260Remguy, 6MMWASP, 8 invisible), 1,487 guests, and 953 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,402
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.