Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
The President will declare a State of Emergency and will order some sort of action regarding the Mexican border to take place immediately.
Dems pitch their biggest hissy fit since Hillary lost - "resistance" quickly ensues.

abusus non tollit usum
GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I predict the Bolshevik media will go full bore to discredit everything he says.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I agree and he will bring an end to the shutdown as a side benefit. Prime time hero by securing the border and ending the shutdown. Seeing how he is on record as taking ownership for the shutdown it might be his only way to extricate himself from that corner he painted himself into. Trump always seems to find a way to win and that is why he got elected.

living the good life every day
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I predict endless horseshit all the way around. I predict that idiots on all sides will waste endless energy and attention on the whole affair.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
I predict endless horseshit all the way around. I predict that idiots on all sides will waste endless energy and attention on the whole affair.

My money is on you.

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
It would be cool if he asked the AG what is happening with Mueller and Urainium one. He should in all fairness have Maxine Waters do the rebuttal that sh tbag Schumer is asking for.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Trump’s problems with an emergency declaration will be more with the republicans than the democrats I’m thinking.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Expect preplanned protests by SJWs.

abusus non tollit usum
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Trump’s problems with an emergency declaration will be more with the republicans than the democrats I’m thinking.

And I'm thinking you're probably right.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
There'll be a technical glitch so there won't be any sound so the networks will put closed captioning so people can see what Trump is saying. CNN will write the captioning. A sample of what you'll see: "I grabbed that beaner's pussy and told her we don't let putas in the USA... and I'm glad those little kids died... and it will go on and on...

"It's a source of great pride, that when I google my name, I find book titles and not mug shots." Daniel C. Chamberlain
IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Dan_Chamberlain
There'll be a technical glitch so there won't be any sound so the networks will put closed captioning so people can see what Trump is saying. CNN will write the captioning. A sample of what you'll see: "I grabbed that beaner's pussy and told her we don't let putas in the USA... and I'm glad those little kids died... and it will go on and on...

I'll bet against this one.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I predict the resident trolls will start their criticism as early as....well....as early as now.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Didnt you bet on Zeros most transparent administration, la Roy? Sheesh.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/08/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Medoubts many minds are changed.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Predictions about a presidential address are real easy, regardless of the president doing the addressing. It will be a bunch of BS lasting for way too long. President (insert name here) will tell a bunch of lies, do some self congratulation, blame his opposition for everything he can think of. He will either try to sound like he knows what he's talking about or, in the present case, will assure everyone that he is very, very, smart and knows what he's talking about. When it's all over, his supporters will applaud his greatness while his detractors will slam his ineptitude. The next day, the country will continue to go into debt at an increasing rate, friends will be rewarded with fat contracts, enemies punished with the loss of same, and the American working class will shoulder an ever-greater burden. GD

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I think he will tell the American people where the bear chits in the buckwheat pertaining to the border, and I hope other atrocities also. Half of the common sense citizens will understand, and the communist other half will continue their chit.

I wish he would ask the average hunter that has trail cameras along our southern border. To share the drug smuggling, and human trafficking pictures on his Facebook page. Maybe the AK toting pictures of these sons a beeches with their human drug mules and strings of fifteen people being snuck in. Would create more out rage!!! The people I know get two ta five pictures a week of this bullchit. And claim, if anything it has never slowed down. Only gotten worse!!!!! WTF is wrong with these POS polititions????

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

And I'm thinking you're probably right.

And I'm thinking that he has already talked with Republicans about whatever he is planning to do and has the support he needs to get it done.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I wander if his speech will be close captioned in Spanish. Plenty here that can’t speak English that I hope he will tell them to patch their bags. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by greydog
Predictions about a presidential address are real easy, regardless of the president doing the addressing. It will be a bunch of BS lasting for way too long. President (insert name here) will tell a bunch of lies, do some self congratulation, blame his opposition for everything he can think of. He will either try to sound like he knows what he's talking about or, in the present case, will assure everyone that he is very, very, smart and knows what he's talking about. When it's all over, his supporters will applaud his greatness while his detractors will slam his ineptitude. The next day, the country will continue to go into debt at an increasing rate, friends will be rewarded with fat contracts, enemies punished with the loss of same, and the American working class will shoulder an ever-greater burden. GD

You are confusing this administration with a democrat presidency.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
No, I'm not. Party affiliation is meaningless. I've been watching this crap for sixty years. Every administration is just the same. All are deficit spenders and all blow smoke. GD

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

527 members (10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 1badf350, 53 invisible), 10,142 guests, and 1,053 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,366
Posts18,547,009
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.