Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
H
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
H
I am asking this here because I got threatened when I tried to ask on CGN.The fellow I am refering to was the guy that shotup the college in Montreal last year and shot around 20people. I saw pictures of this wingnut on the CBC posing with his Berreta carbine. I am sure I saw these same pictures on CGN, and I think I remember some of his posts but can't remember his user name. I can't find anything there any more, but I am pretty sure he was a member at one time.Anyone else remember this guy, or am I nuts?

GB1

R
RR Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R

yep nuts
crazy

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
And whether the guy was or was not a member of CGN is relevant because why??????????

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by NLogan
And whether the guy was or was not a member of CGN is relevant because why??????????

When I made the management at CGN aware of someone on board with outstanding warrants for his arrest for assault with a firearm (FACT)..And more charges pending for doing so with illegaly aquired firearms, I was ignored for the most part for many months. What I got was "The law has no way of prooving we knew he was a criminal, so we're safe"..So the question of "was he a member" is of little value, I will say it is possible.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What is the point of this thread?

Life's too short to hunt with an ugly gun.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Probably that Kutenay is a knowitall about CGN and he can enlighten us about it...probably some foreigner or worse yet an aboriginal...obviously the poster is trying to lure him into a dialog. What I find funny is that he is ignoring such blatant goading? What's up Kute...this is a subject you know something about isn't it???

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by martinbns

I AGREE....The guy prolly had a theater pass too?Who honestly cares?

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
CSer, for once, you are ALMOST correct, however, since it seems to be a deliberately provocative post, I see no reason to respond.

I seriously doubt that anything concerning this post is of any interest to anyone here, other than troublemakers and, since I know nothing of what this guy is on about, I will not comment.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 7 STW
Originally Posted by martinbns

I AGREE....The guy prolly had a theater pass too?Who honestly cares?

+1 to both. The guy probably had lots of memberships including citizenship.

A golf course is a sad misuse of a perfectly good rifle range.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
WTF is going on here, this is nothing but a bunch of hype about nothing we have any control over or really should give two hoots about.
If you have an axe to grind with CGN, why bring your griping here?
Gill was a nut bar of the first degree, and so far no one has raised the issue that he belong to numerous Goth groups and sites, but wait, we probably never go to those places and therefore have no axe to grind.
If you got a problem with another board and decide to bring it up on another site you look like a kid who whines to anyone who will listen.
GTFU.(grow the f*** up)

Just remember.
You cant have SLAUGHTER,
without LAUGHTER
IC B3

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Help educate me.....what does CGN stand for?

“Factio democratica delenda est"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nyrifleman

Canadian Gun Nutz

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Portsider284
WTF is going on here, this is nothing but a bunch of hype about nothing we have any control over or really should give two hoots about.
If you have an axe to grind with CGN, why bring your griping here?
Gill was a nut bar of the first degree, and so far no one has raised the issue that he belong to numerous Goth groups and sites, but wait, we probably never go to those places and therefore have no axe to grind.
If you got a problem with another board and decide to bring it up on another site you look like a kid who whines to anyone who will listen.
GTFU.(grow the f*** up)

I think that's the point of most of the posts here. You will note that there have been a few posts saying 'what's the point'? Whether he was a member or not, its got nothing to do with CGN, love the site or hate it, they don't keep wackos out unless they are posting wacko stuff.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"unless they are posting wacko stuff " even then they would let a lot of it pass.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The Dawson shooter was not ever a member of CGN, to my knowledge.

After the shooting, there were multiple threads and some links to the Goth website that he was a member of, and the owner of CGN didn't want to get CGN dragged into the media thing, so his name (Kimvir gill) was put on the banned list so it woudl come up **********

Links to his website were nuked, too.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
"unless they are posting wacko stuff " even then they would let a lot of it pass.

for sure

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It amazes me that nobody talks about other sites at CGN yet every other site out there talks about us, to cool, were gettin bigger every day.

Very nice restraint guys, don't feed the trolls.

24 hour sarcastic S.O.B.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I completely agree with Joe on this, there is NO advantage to us here continually discussing what MIGHT or MIGHT NOT have happened at CGN. HOW would they know if this guy was a whacko, IF he joined as a regular member; imputing blame to the CGN site concerning this is just bullschitt, IMO.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It is kinda of important Kute because if we can get these Whackos reported before they go and kill a bunch of people, in the long run it would be better for all responsible gun owners. I see it as another nail in the coffin(gun owners). This gives the Charest, Turner circle jerkers more ammo for there wish to completely disarm all (Citizens)Canadians. Something that Hitler started doing in 1931 and they want to continue his work.

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Of course, BUT, that is NOT what "horkin yorkin" is up to here as others have implied.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

523 members (1lessdog, 160user, 22250rem, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 49 invisible), 2,147 guests, and 1,144 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,237
Posts18,504,505
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.