Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

The two Muslin Freshmen Congresswomen have hit the ground running
After attacking Trump; New House Michigan Democrat Rashida Tlaib: 'We're gonna impeach the [bleep]****r' the good lady took on AIPAC supporting Israel.
Speaking of a bill protecting states that penalize Israel boycotters: they have “forgot what country they represent.”

Then Freshman Minnesota Democrat Ilham Omar chimed in: "It's all about the Benjamins baby,"
Back in 2012 that good lady said: "Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel."
Both ladies support the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement on Israel.

So pro-Israel AIPAC which does not donate to candidates but their members do, has responded: "We are proud that we are engaged in the democratic process to strengthen the U.S.-Israel relationship. Our bipartisan efforts are reflective of American values and interests. We will not be deterred in any way by ill-informed and illegitimate attacks on this important work."

What in hell is so wrong with Minnesota and the idiots they place in Government positions?

"the .30-06 is never a mistake"

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Lemme get this straight. They make a few comments about the Jews, and everyone is up in arms. Meanwhile, they continuously insult this country, the white folks who founded it, fought for it, and paid for it, and made it the great place that it is, so that people from all over the world could come and enjoy its’ benefits, and nobody blinks an eye???

^^^THIS^^^

"the .30-06 is never a mistake"
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Very few good Muslims exist, we don't need any of them.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
i think we're a day late and a dollar short.

plenty of them in michigan and other places too.

we may have a cell or two down here in georgia.

i didn't even know a muslim could be elected to national office.

i guess i was wrong. well, i've been wrong before.

either that, or federal law is not being enforced.

the justice department may be at the tipping point?

J
J23 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by larrylee

After attacking Trump; New House Michigan Democrat Rashida Tlaib: 'We're gonna impeach the [bleep]****r' the good lady took on AIPAC supporting Israel.
Speaking of a bill protecting states that penalize Israel boycotters: they have “forgot what country they represent.”

Then Freshman Minnesota Democrat Ilham Omar chimed in: "It's all about the Benjamins baby,"
Back in 2012 that good lady said: "Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel."

So pro-Israel AIPAC which does not donate to candidates but their members do, has responded: "We are proud that we are engaged in the democratic process to strengthen the U.S.-Israel relationship. Our bipartisan efforts are reflective of American values and interests. We will not be deterred in any way by ill-informed and illegitimate attacks on this important work."

What in hell is so wrong with Minnesota and the idiots they place in Government positions?

That's my question. How in the hell did she get elected with a state with a reported percentage of non-Christian religions (such as Judaism, Islam, Buddhism, and Hinduism) of 3% (2010 Census.) Even if the total percentage of Muslims was 3%, I am having a hard time understanding why regular old red-blooded American folks, in Minnesota no less, would elect a radical Muslim to Congress?! What the hell is going on up there?? New York or California, I could probably buy into, but Minnesota!?!?

There at either quite a few blind/deaf/dumb folks in that state, or the majority of normal, conservative, freedom loving folks are simply too lazy to get out and vote.

"Ignorance is acceptable, because you can remedy it with knowledge and research. Stupidity is when you guard your ignorance."
Ted Nugent

"Idolizing a politician is like believing the stripper really likes you."
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
it's called citiots.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by J23
How in the hell did she get elected with a state with a reported percentage of non-Christian religions (such as Judaism, Islam, Buddhism, and Hinduism) of 3% (2010 Census.) Even if the total percentage of Muslims was 3%, I am having a hard time understanding why regular old red-blooded American folks, in Minnesota no less, would elect a radical Muslim to Congress?! What the hell is going on up there?? New York or California, I could probably buy into, but Minnesota!?!?

White Guilt........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
NAPA vote in high density urban area,s....

Someone says the magic words running in a district like that.

"Free" and "Entitlements".

The NAPA,s will vote for them no matter what "religion" they are.

Last edited by renegade50; 02/11/19.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Apogee not accepted. We do not need any one in the government who is not supporting Americans. It is a poisonous cult that is killing innocent people every day of the week. It's absolutely intolerable in a free society and those who practice islam need to be deported from Western nations and the USA.

Yep.. muslims in this gov't is a cancerous brain tumor - growing every damned day... Idiot voters....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Sooner or later it will be the Muslims against the Meskins

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Lemme get this straight. They make a few comments about the Jews, and everyone is up in arms. Meanwhile, they continuously insult this country, the white folks who founded it, fought for it, and paid for it, and made it the great place that it is, so that people from all over the world could come and enjoy its’ benefits, and nobody blinks an eye???

Jews are special, didn't you get the memo?

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Muslin? We talking interior decorating here?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hanco
Sooner or later it will be the Muslims against the Meskins

LOL.....I hope I'm around to see that one. Pancho Villa versus Osama Bin Laden.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Muslims don't like Jews. Jews don't like Muslims.

If the government is going to bring them into this country it needs to accept that there's going to be conflict between Jews and Muslims here.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The amount of ingrain White Guilt in Minnesota and it seems other upper midwest states is crazy.

Im from Kommiefornia and I even I was taken aback by what I experienced the first couple times in Minnesota. I sent two kids there to college and they just laugh and shake their heads when talking about their interactions. Must be tied in with a lack of vitamin D and passive aggressiveness In the White folks up there.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E

I read the story as being about the insane double standard the Left has established for itself. Conservatives are berated if they say anything that could, through the badly tainted lenses of the Left, be interpreted as maybe kinda almost racist. Then a Leftist Islamic person uses well known racial slurs against Jews and is there any talk of her being out like say... Steve King?

No she is higher up & farther into the intersectional hierarchy than Jews so it’s ok for her to do it.

That’s how I understood the hubbub at least...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Liberal Jews and extremist Muslims. Just what we need more of in this country. Maybe we do need more Latinos to save America.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Liberal Jews

Redundant.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Liberal Jews

Redundant.

Commie Jews. The same commie Jews that Churchill wrote about in 1920.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by J23

That's my question. How in the hell did she get elected with a state with a reported percentage of non-Christian religions (such as Judaism, Islam, Buddhism, and Hinduism) of 3% (2010 Census.) Even if the total percentage of Muslims was 3%, I am having a hard time understanding why regular old red-blooded American folks, in Minnesota no less, would elect a radical Muslim to Congress?! What the hell is going on up there?? New York or California, I could probably buy into, but Minnesota!?!?

There at either quite a few blind/deaf/dumb folks in that state, or the majority of normal, conservative, freedom loving folks are simply too lazy to get out and vote.
MN has 8 districts and each one elects it's own congressman. She got elected because she's from a district where the Muslims are concentrated. It doesn't matter how many Muslims are in other districts as they each elect their own representative.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (22250rem, 1badf350, 2500HD, 10Glocks, 160user, 12344mag, 57 invisible), 2,218 guests, and 1,187 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,364
Posts18,506,392
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.