Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
The police in Chicago are apparently considering charging the negro/homosexual/metrosexual/hollywooder with filing a false report!!
This negro, if you will recall, called the Chicago Police and told them that 2 (two!) redneck types with "MAGA" hats pummeled him, poured bleach on him, put a hangmans noose around his neck and called him racist names!
All of this done whilst he was out on a stroll by himself, in the middle of the night, in a ghetto of Chicago.
This "story" reeked of deceit from the get go - but the aforementioned negro/homosexual/metrosexual/hollywooder played the victim to the max... until the Chicago police started to turn on the "urban youth"!
I will quote from part of a news article just posted on Drudge.

"Chicago police say they will be requesting more phone records from "Empire" star Jussie Smollett regarding the racist and homophobic attack he allegedly faced two weeks ago. Smollett has turned over heavily redacted phone records, but evidence has begun to emerge suggesting his story was fabricated. Rumors are swirling that police are even considering charging him with filing a false report".

After serving for 29 years on the police force of a west coast first class city it became painfully obvious that MANY (not all but MANY!) hate crimes/race crimes are bogus!
All these bogus faked "crimes" are designed to cast aspersions on "whitey" (traditional valued Americans!) or in some cases to draw attention to the bogus victim themselves.
Sad this!
In this case I am certain the "bogus victim" is blatantly trying to vilify President Donald J. Trump and his supporters.
I hope the Chicago Police and the Chicago City Attorneys "throw the book" at this racist bogus victim!
But I don't see much chance of that happening under the racist mayor there in Chicago.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

GB1

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Both these types are causing me undue fatigue!

Trump Won!
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
AA fatigue

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by jaguartx
AA AND homeo fatigue

Fixt.

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some jail time might help his acting ability.....

Please don't feed the trolls!
IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Shirley, you have a link?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Some jail time might help his acting ability.....

Will damn sure will x-asserbate their constipation problems. sick

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
ADS

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Throw him in prison. He's using criminal means to foment racial hatred.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

womens prison. hell throwing him in mens prison would be like sending a normal man to the playboy mansion filled with free whores.

My diploma is a DD214
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rem141r

womens prison. hell throwing him in mens prison would be like sending a normal man to the playboy mansion filled with free whores.

Bwahahahaha! True.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've been to Chicago. That isn't MAGA country by any means.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This does sound like a racial hate crime.... I sure hope the truth comes out... it's past time for the race baiting pendulum to swing back.

Please don't feed the trolls!
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by rem141r

For the forum philosophers... if the woman does not charge [free] would they still be whores or just a good date?

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
These types of phony "hate crimes" are NOT happening just in "big cities" - here in Missoula, Montana a few years back two bull dagger professors there claimed someone set their house" on fire after receiving homophobic threats!
Well the investigation somehow got to the truth and indeed it was one (or both - I forget this part) of the bull daggers in question seeking political "fodder" or some friggin thing!
No "hate crime" just a false reporting and arson situation.
I do specifically remember the bull daggers got a LOT more press and media time at the time of the phoney incident than at the time of the truth coming out.
Sad.
There are a lot of folks in America that I do not like but I would never dream of accusing them of a crime that had NO basis in fact.
This pathetic Hollywood negro homosexual is living, irrefutable proof, that liberalism is a mental disease.
His actions and the intended outcome of his actions are so vile, so anti-social, so dangerous to society that he should be sent to jail for the maximum sentence permitted (I am guessing 1 year for filing a false report!) and his bank account should be diminished by the exact amount the police department "wasted" investigating this racist hoax!
Pisses me off.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
These types of phony "hate crimes" are NOT happening just in "big cities" - here in Missoula, Montana a few years back two bull dagger professors there claimed someone set their house" on fire after receiving homophobic threats!
Well the investigation somehow got to the truth and indeed it was one (or both - I forget this part) of the bull daggers in question seeking political "fodder" or some friggin thing!
No "hate crime" just a false reporting and arson situation.
I do specifically remember the bull daggers got a LOT more press and media time at the time of the phoney incident than at the time of the truth coming out.
Sad.
There are a lot of folks in America that I do not like but I would never dream of accusing them of a crime that had NO basis in fact.
This pathetic Hollywood negro homosexual is living, irrefutable proof, that liberalism is a mental disease.
His actions and the intended outcome of his actions are so vile, so anti-social, so dangerous to society that he should be sent to jail for the maximum sentence permitted (I am guessing 1 year for filing a false report!) and his bank account should be diminished by the exact amount the police department "wasted" investigating this racist hoax!
Pisses me off.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Well said !

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by ironbender
Shirley, you have a link?

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/0...hone-records-in-probe-of-alleged-attack/

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
This story smelled from day one. You got two Klansmen, in Chicago, remember this was during the polar vortex, they are strolling the streets at 2 am with a wind chill of -35, looking for a gay Negro to string up.
Last I heard, there was no Klan activity in Chicago, and if there were, Klansmen who were dedicated to running gay boys and Negros out of town, would have their hands full, they would need to string up approximately 2.8 million people.

So these two Klansmen, in bitter arctic weather, had, of course, their Klan rope, but also a bottle of bleach! I guess a gallon of Clorox would be a little bulky, so they just had a quart jug of Clorox.

Complete bullsh*t. I hope they arrest this nitwit and he gets some jail time.

These cases happen fairly often. Of course the notorious Duke Lacrosse case. Complete fabrication by a Negro prostitute.
And having caused all this trouble, including ruining the lives of 3 Duke boys, and having them cancel the season of the second best lacrosse team in America? Nothing. No charges filed vs. the lying Negro whore. Nothing.

Several years back there was a coed at Emory College in Atlanta, named Sabrina Collins. Negro gal. Suddenly, Klansmen broke in to her dorm room and wrote "DIE N*G*E*R" on her floor in lipstick. The Atlanta police, the GBI, were all involved to catch the Klansmen.
Massive news accounts and massive investigation.
Turned out the Negro coed had got caught cheating on a Chemistry exam and she did the racist stuff herself, to give cover.
What happened to Miss Sabrina, having launched an investigation that cost tens of thousands of dollars? Nothing, no charges.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
His story smelled of deceit from the beginning.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1234, 160user, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 58 invisible), 2,196 guests, and 1,089 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,561
Posts18,531,616
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.