Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

Think about this from a member of Academia no less!

Dr. Jack Minzey on Civil War in U.S. Today ….
Dr Minzey passed away Sunday, 8 April 2018.

Professionally, Jack was head of the Department of Education at Eastern Michigan University as well as a prolific author of numerous books, most of which were on the topic of Education and the Government role therein.
This is the last of his works: Civil War
How do civil wars happen?

Two or more sides disagree on who runs the country. And they can't settle the question through elections because they don't even agree that elections are how you decide who's in charge. That's the basic issue here. Who decides who runs the country? When you hate each other but accept the election results, you have a country.

When you stop accepting election results, you have a countdown to a civil war.

The Mueller investigation is about removing President Trump from office and overturning the results of an election. We all know that. But it's not the first time they've done this. The first time a Republican president was elected this century, they said he didn't really win. The Supreme Court gave him the election. There's a pattern here.

What do sure odds of the Democrats rejecting the next Republican president really mean? It means they don't accept the results of any election that they don't win. It means they don't believe that transfers of power in this country are determined by elections. That's a civil war.

There's no shooting. At least not unless you count the attempt to kill a bunch of Republicans at a charity baseball game practice. But the Democrats have rejected our system of government.

This isn't dissent. It's not disagreement. You can hate the other party. You can think they're the worst thing that ever happened to the country. But then you work harder to win the next election

When you consistently reject the results of elections that you don't win, what you want is a dictatorship. Your very own dictatorship.

The only legitimate exercise of power in this country, according to Democrats, is its own. Whenever Republicans exercise power, it's inherently illegitimate. The Democrats lost Congress. They lost the White House. So what did they do? They began trying to run the country through Federal judges and bureaucrats. Every time that a Federal judge issues an order saying that the President of the United States can't scratch his own back without his say so, that's the civil war.

Our system of government is based on the constitution, but that's not the system that runs this country. The Democrat's system is that any part of government that it runs gets total and unlimited power over the country.

If the Democrats are in the White House, then the president can do anything And I mean anything. He can have his own amnesty for illegal aliens. He can fine you for not having health insurance. His power is unlimited. He's a dictator.

But when Republicans get into the White House, suddenly the President can't do anything. He isn't even allowed to undo the illegal alien amnesty that his predecessor illegally invented A Democrat in the White House has 'discretion' to completely decide every aspect of immigration policy. A Republican doesn't even have the 'discretion' to reverse him. That's how the game is played That's how our country is run. Sad but true, although the left hasn't yet won that particular fight.

When a Democrat is in the White House, states aren't even allowed to enforce immigration law. But when a Republican is in the White House, states can create their own immigration laws. Under Obama, a state wasn't allowed to go to the bathroom without asking permission But under Trump, Jerry Brown can go around saying that California is an independent republic and sign treaties with other countries.

The Constitution has something to say about that.

Whether it's Federal or State, Executive, Legislative or Judiciary, the left moves power around to run the country. If it controls an institution, then that institution is suddenly the supreme power in the land. This is what I call a moving dictatorship.

Donald Trump has caused the Shadow Government to come out of hiding: Professional government is a guild. Like medieval guilds. You can't serve in if you're not a member. If you haven't been indoctrinated into its arcane rituals. If you aren't in the club. And Trump isn't in the club. He brought in a bunch of people who aren't in the club with him.

Now we're seeing what the pros do when amateurs try to walk in on them. They spy on them, they investigate them and they send them to jail. They use the tools of power to bring them down.That's not a free country.

It's not a free country when FBI agents who support Hillary take out an 'insurance policy' against Trump winning the election. It's not a free country when Obama officials engage in massive unmasking of the opposition. It's not a free country when the media responds to the other guy winning by trying to ban the conservative media that supported him from social media. It's not a free country when all of the above collude together to overturn an election because the guy who wasn't supposed to win did win.

Have no doubt, we're in a civil war between conservative volunteer government and a leftist Democrat professional government.

--
Brian E. Parrish

Even birds know not to land downwind!

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
WOW is that spot on!

MOLON LABE
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
I wish I could express my thoughts like this guy. I like.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Great article.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
We're in Civil War foreplay - the REAL civil war has yet to start....but it will be violent, and it WILL be bloody.....and the left + deep state just keep pushing...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B2

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Good article but instead of just writing about it there need to be reforms made and so far I’m not seeing that happening. The FBI doesn’t run the country and taking the role of kingmaker upon themselves is a massive overstepping of their role in government. Trump is president and it’s his job to fix it, not just tweet about it. Maybe it’s in the works, I dunno, but this can’t be allowed to continue. The FBI isn’t a shadow government, that’s not their role. The American people are sovereign, we decide who is president, not the FBI. At a minimum there needs to be a special prosecutor assigned to look into this, one with a deadline so it doesn’t go on forever.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How about a link Sharpsman so we can spread the word.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Another Teaparty landslide, but this time in 2020 a presidential election year and the so-called civil war goes away.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Another Teaparty landslide, but this time in 2020 a presidential election year and the so-called civil war goes away.

When was the first Tea Party landslide?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Well written...

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kwg020
How about a link Sharpsman so we can spread the word.

kwg

http://hesterbooks.com/?p=8454

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

When was the first Tea Party landslide?

It is an easy look up..

2010 was a historic Conservative midterm election landslide.Biggest turn around since the 1940's.
2014 was another one. Obama had short coattails.
We won at every level and took the Senate back.
2016 we took back the White House.

And that gave us some very big Conservative victories but not as many as we should have gotten.
So in 2018 we lost to Pelosi.

It sure ain't a level playing field but we can win with Trump again.
If we play it smarter than last year. Trump is moving up in the polls right now and he has collected more money for 2020 than anyone has ever come close to having for his next election.
We got almost two years to pick up more wins on our side.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Trump needs a fort sumter.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

No, sir! The "so-called civil war" will never go away until there is a cleansing. A deep, significant, and complete cleansing.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Redneck
We're in Civil War foreplay - the REAL civil war has yet to start....but it will be violent, and it WILL be bloody.....and the left + deep state just keep pushing...

You are sooooo right.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Where in the Hell would Trump get a Fort Sumter battle?

All there would be is riots in the street and nothing would be solved.

Fixed it. It is my daily radiation treatments on my head making me make mistakes like this...

Last edited by BOWSINGER; 02/21/19.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
No civil war coming. What Trump and his mental midget minions haven't figured out yet is how weak his support really is. If he were taken out of the Whitehouse in handcuffs today he doesn't have enough support to start a respectable riot, let alone a civil war. The few rioters would be overwhelmed by those celebrating.

Understand this, I voted for him and am I agreement with 90% of his agenda. But as a president he sucks!. Not only does he suck, he is more corrupt than both Clintons, Obama, and Nixon combined. The man has a very small base of loyal supporters. He was elected by a large group of independents who refused to vote for Hillary, not because they liked Trump. He has had 2 years to convince those people they made the right decision. Instead his blunders and incompetence have moved most of those to the left.

The real war here is who is going to be in control in Washington, Liberals or Conservatives. Instead of trying to win the real war, Trump has decided to fight a senseless battle over a meaningless wall. The left doesn't care if he gets the wall or not. They are content to just sit and watch him self destruct.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

That's easy; just arrest the leaders of sanctuary cities and states.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by watch4bear

All there would be is riots in the street and something would be solved.

You probably meant to say, nothing would be solved. But if those lieberal riots were met with death from patriots, a solution might appear.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
i would have to add that i agree there's no civil war coming. things overall are rocking along too well.

we have constant entertainment on the big screen tv's about the federal gov't from both fox, and cnn as well as others.

it's a daily blow by blow account as we shop, drive on the expressways, shoot our guns, and send our kids to public schools.

so, it's interesting to talk about. i certainly voted for trump, but he "might" have won because a ton of bernie supporters were mad as hell.

if hillary had run a better campaign, our guns would probably be bent into scrap metal by now. of course, she's a demo, and not too smart.

it's all about the economy, until it's not. we can hope that the economy continues to ascend into very late 2020 at least, and drag us along too.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (1234, 257wthbylover, 1minute, 219 Wasp, 007FJ, 66 invisible), 2,294 guests, and 1,196 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,124
Posts18,502,421
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.