-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I have often espoused the viewpoint that the Mueller farce was and is a smoke screen to divert attention from the Clinton family's criminality. This article lays it out in no uncertain terms.

Definitely worth the read.

https://amgreatness.com/2019/02/21/the-greatest-constitutional-crisis-since-the-civil-war/

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Read that earlier. To add to your thought, Mueller was a diversion and also put there to cover up crimes. The catch 22 Trump has been saddled with is that he can not seem to be interfering in these investigations since he or his actions are being looked at . That is why the dems in the house and senate will continue this ruse with their forth coming investigations.
Trump does have the upper hand with the truth. He knows the real crimes and people that have committed them. He has to play by the rules and come with facts and 'declassifications' when the time is right. The cases must be airtight before the indictments open. Trump's a fighter. If this is his mission, to drain the swamp and hold those who are corrupt and treasonous responsible, and I believe it is, then he's our man.

We pray our sights be straight
and our aim be true
We pray for no pain
to the game we pursue
We thank you Lord
for this land
We thank you for the sights
from our stands
We pray for safety, one and all
We pray we may return next fall
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think JeffO needs to read this.....
We have known this all along..

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Great article.

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by Kyhilljack
Read that earlier. To add to your thought, Mueller was a diversion and also put there to cover up crimes. The catch 22 Trump has been saddled with is that he can not seem to be interfering in these investigations since he or his actions are being looked at . That is why the dems in the house and senate will continue this ruse with their forth coming investigations.
Trump does have the upper hand with the truth. He knows the real crimes and people that have committed them. He has to play by the rules and come with facts and 'declassifications' when the time is right. The cases must be airtight before the indictments open. Trump's a fighter. If this is his mission, to drain the swamp and hold those who are corrupt and treasonous responsible, and I believe it is, then he's our man.
The OP and this post are spot on,, Prez Trump Is crippled by the fact that He HAS to go by the law and by the book, otherwise itll blow up on him,, Patience and planning moves an countermoves is the only way through iy, Hes been beating them with truth and const law,, Hes exposing them for wat they are and have done almost daily,, we are witnessing history, and about the only way we can help this man is keep passing it on,pray for him,and do our part in the voting polls,, The media is 92% negative toward him but his approval rating is higher than zeros was ,, Im proud of this MAN!!

I AM AMERICA!
IC B2

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by TwoEyedJack
I have often espoused the viewpoint that the Mueller farce was and is a smoke screen to divert attention from the Clinton family's criminality. This article lays it out in no uncertain terms.

https://amgreatness.com/2019/02/21/the-greatest-constitutional-crisis-since-the-civil-war/

The "Mueller farce" was sponsored and enabled by Republicans, not Democrats. What am I missing?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There were a lot of republicans that were actually democrats.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Interesting article.

It stretches their credibility to say that J. Edgar never interfered in a presidential election, however.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
This has been apparent from the beginning and proven without a doubt in testimony during the last two years. It is a shame that the republican led congress sat on it's hands for the first two years and true believers in the never Trump theories held a mass exodus of the congressional house allowing the democrats to regain control essentially nullifying his last two years in office.

We need to work hard to get him re-elected and replace democrats and RINOs in both houses in 2020.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by TwoEyedJack

The "Mueller farce" was sponsored and enabled by Republicans, not Democrats. What am I missing?

Lots of globalist scum with an R after their names. Doesn't change a thing. You need to wake up to the fact that R vs. D is a small part of the conflict. There is also the struggle between nationalists and globalists. Trump is dealing with enemies from both democrats and globalists.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He knows the real crimes and people that have committed them. He has to play by the rules and come with facts and 'declassifications' when the time is right. The cases must be airtight before the indictments open. Trump's a fighter. If this is his mission, to drain the swamp and hold those who are corrupt and treasonous responsible, and I believe it is, then he's our man.

Well, if that's the case, he just handicapped himself even further by appointing Barr as AG.

MM

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
He knows the real crimes and people that have committed them. He has to play by the rules and come with facts and 'declassifications' when the time is right. The cases must be airtight before the indictments open. Trump's a fighter. If this is his mission, to drain the swamp and hold those who are corrupt and treasonous responsible, and I believe it is, then he's our man.

Well, if that's the case, he just handicapped himself even further by appointing Barr as AG.

MM

I don't think so. Barr believes in equal justice for all regardless of position in society. I think you will be satisfied with him.

We pray our sights be straight
and our aim be true
We pray for no pain
to the game we pursue
We thank you Lord
for this land
We thank you for the sights
from our stands
We pray for safety, one and all
We pray we may return next fall
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by djs

This false claim was proven to be b u l l s h i t many months ago.Clinging to this lie is the very reason you remain a Demonrat,that is,ill informed and uninformed by the fake news.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (260Remguy, 1beaver_shooter, 270wsmnutt, 117LBS, 1badf350, 57 invisible), 1,920 guests, and 1,317 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,261
Posts18,525,319
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.