Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by CarlsenHighway

I feel your call to arms and bloodshed may not be considered an appropriate reaction in this country. To be clear once more - the only firearms we are talking about is semi-auto rifles "military type". Everyone's sporting semi-auto (BARS and Remington Woodmasters etc) bolt actions, lever guns, pumps and handguns are all fine. Professional shooters that use Ar15's with 30 shot mags for their work will be fine as well.

Lol, You might want to watch this video you own Coppers put out, it specifically mentions your beloved Woodsmaster.

You should probably pay a little more attention to what goes on in your country, so far you didn't know there were over 60,000 Ragheads in your country, you didn't know there were 2 mosques in Christchurch, and now you didn't know The "Woodsmaster" was going to be yanked from your hands either.

PAY ATTENTION! Your giving your kids country and future over to the Communists

Like I said earlier your the Paddler of New Zealand.

All I need to know to tell him to FOAD! today!

Trump Won!
GB1

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Women shouldn't be running countries, they should be in the kitchen and changing dirty diapers.

The entire world has gone insane.

Right, EMOTION driven, FU-K common sense and law.

Trump Won!
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by zeissman
..... but public opinion is well against any full reversal of the governments intentions, since most normal people know nothing of gun laws or the difference between an AR15 and a 10/22.

You're dead right there CH. The general public is ignorant beyond belief about firearms. I'm a hunter like you and we can still legally own any amount of hunting rifles we want. Also, no restrictions on sound moderators. Hunting is a part of our culture, always has been, always will be. We can hunt deer all year round with no game license necessary. So it's definitely not all bad.

Remember also, the police can't take your firearms license off you unless they have a lawful reason to do so. Been well tested in court.

I think the police here do a great job overall, especially the frontline cops. Who would want their job? Dealing with the scum of society day in, day out. Getting spat at and verbally abused. Having to tell a mother her son or daughter won't ever be coming home because they've just been in a head on. No thanks.

You make sense to me. The only reason I could see that a government would seize sporting firearms is out of ignorance.
Also, I cannot see those who are determined not to give up these firearms- would.
In Western Canada there are uncounted Sporting firearms, I don't see these ever being in a data base. I personally don't understand the tactical side of this at all. If the government was so bad and you needed to fight back, Uncle Sam would guide a missile/ drone or whatever to your home to eliminate the problem .
The key to keeping government honest is being active at every level and being informed. Sitting on local councils, boards and agencies. Running for a higher office.( this awful event will cause more of this in NZ)
I am Christian, believe in Good and evil and believe our real enemy is negative and vile incarnate...Mother Theresa would say, choose to be for something rather than against something. Stay positive.My little old opinion. Cheers.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by RJY66

At the same time, I kinda doubt the commies in the U.S. or even New Zealand have the stones to attempt door to door confiscations.

They will do it by Red Flagging everyone, one by one, shooting their dogs for good measure. Eventuallly, folks will consider it too dangerous to publicly own guns, and will self disarm.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Because they are doing it legally. We have no second amendment here, there is no "right" to have firearms. It is a privilege that you are allowed. Technically they can revoke your license at any time they decide (by their definition) that you are not a fit citizen to have them.

No, they are not “doing it legally”. They “want” you to “believe” they are doing it “legally”…That is the “brainwashing”.

When the laws become oppressive, the law abiding will break them.

This whole thing gives me a sick, sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Historically registration of firearms has led to confiscation, without exception.

Historically confiscation of firearms has almost invariably led to genocide.

For once, and only once, listen to the Prime Minister...when she says its only the beginning, she's not kidding.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B2

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by ingwe
Because they are doing it legally. We have no second amendment here, there is no "right" to have firearms. It is a privilege that you are allowed. Technically they can revoke your license at any time they decide (by their definition) that you are not a fit citizen to have them.

No, they are not “doing it legally”. They “want” you to “believe” they are doing it “legally”…That is the “brainwashing”.

Historically registration of firearms has led to confiscation, without exception.

For once, and only once, listen to the Prime Minister...when she says its only the beginning, she's not kidding.

I said on here 10 years ago, when you turn the common man into a criminal to survive, we're all headed to hell, ASAP!

Trump Won!
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

Do you honestly believe that the video is fake?

He believes some stupid stuff from time-to-time.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

Do you honestly believe that the video is fake?

He believes some stupid stuff from time-to-time.

bestgore.com, page three or four to see the whole 15 minute video, anyone with at least one good eye can see the bullet impacts.

Trump Won!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

My brother, I am sorry that your government does not honor your right to life.

The right of self defense IS the right to life.

The right to keep and bear arms IS the right of self defense.

Politics is War by Other Means
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by ingwe

Abundant examples in both ancient and recent history attest to these FACTS. Many Americans came to America because of tyrannical governments in the countries of their birth confiscated their only means of remaining free - firearms. We can learn from history rather than repeating it.

BTW, those pusillanimous souls who prefer to live in tyranny rather than risk their "lives, fortunes and sacred honor" to remain free don't deserve Liberty. Those who've experienced its loss, or learned from history, will decide when their unalienable rights are infringed and must be asserted and defended.

Sheep, however, will be sheep - first shorn then slaughtered.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty of give me death! P. Henry

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
a couple of comments
one: the french didn't win yorktown, but their fleet sure as heck blocked the british fleet from assisting the british AT yorktown.
Two: My understanding is that you are a "subject of the crown" in great britain and by extension the commonwealth, which is a lot different than
being a citizen in the United states. It flows from top down as to privileges granted in the commonwealth, where it's the reverse in the United States.
three: that prohibition on centerfire rifles includes a lot of territory if meant to ban any rifle capable of excepting more than five rounds: A remington pump 760 which has a box magazine also has ten round magazines available for it.
Ultimately, i suspect most will comply. If not it gets buried, with risk of arrest if caught with the item, and thus effectively it's off the streets.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I wander if they have any Tar and Feathers in NZ. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
When the govt wants your guns, you're in serious trouble.

LOL
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

yeah right...

please go on line, fill out the forums and we will contact you as to when you can bring your firearms in to be confiscated.. make sure you bring them in to us, within gun cases, or non descript bags.. as to not cause any emotion harm or damage to our Snowflake citizens....

and in closing...

Allah Akbar.

Your neighborhood Police Dept.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Regardless of the authenticity of the vid, or even if this is a false flag, but the reality is that these people are losing an entire classification of rifles and shotguns. Doesn't matter what started it, and it won't matter here should our overlords decide we can't be trusted with the most effective weapons we have for defense.
What matters is if these folks agree to turn theirs over, and if their government will stop there.
Take away the "deadly assault rifles", and how long before they criminalize "deadly bolt action sniper rifles"?
To me this is what matters here. And it's what should matter to us yanks.
Gun control never stops until the population is disarmed and the government in total control.
I'm not saying this is gonna lead to gas chambers. NZ has a western government, as does the UK, Aussies, and Canucks.
But with the influx of muslim "refugees" and the fact that white majorities are shrinking worldwide, who knows what might happen 40 or 60 years down the road. As demographics change, "ethnic cleansing" sometimes comes in to play.
Do you feel comfortable betting your grandkids lives it won't?
7mm

This is what I always try to make people understand. This isn't about us as much as it is for the future generations. My grandkids counldn't defend themselves against tyranny because we want to pass some feel good measures about guns? What a bunch of pussies...

"Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, and more money." -Tom T Hall

Molon Labe
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
NZ has now banned the shooter's manifesto.

First the video, now this.

Sounds pretty dictatorial to me.

Just like a horse, you get used to being tied up to the hitching post.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Well I guess that madman got what he wanted. He managed to change the entire country. I imagine he is well pleased.

Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z

I feel your call to arms and bloodshed may not be considered an appropriate reaction in this country. To be clear once more - the only firearms we are talking about is semi-auto rifles "military type". Everyone's sporting semi-auto (BARS and Remington Woodmasters etc) bolt actions, lever guns, pumps and handguns are all fine. Professional shooters that use Ar15's with 30 shot mags for their work will be fine as well.

Lol, You might want to watch this video you own Coppers put out, it specifically mentions your beloved Woodsmaster.

You should probably pay a little more attention to what goes on in your country, so far you didn't know there were over 60,000 Ragheads in your country, you didn't know there were 2 mosques in Christchurch, and now you didn't know The "Woodsmaster" was going to be yanked from your hands either.

PAY ATTENTION! Your giving your kids country and future over to the Communists

Like I said earlier your the Paddler of New Zealand.

You should pay more attention to who posted what. I was the one that didn't know there was 60K muslims in NZ not CarlsenHighway. Didn't know because I couldn't care less about them or any of the other immigrants. As long as they're law abiding, pay their way and don't bother me. They're only 1.3% of the population here. I live a long way from Christchurch and live in a small forestry town, go hunting and fishing and don't pay much attention to politicians and their double speak.

You're right about one thing, maybe I should pay a little more attention to what's going on as I was stunned to see our PM wearing muslim garb. Never ever thought I'd see something like that here. It's all about votes though; nothing more than that. The current government has scored huge brownie points by this latest saga because the general public is ignorant about firearms.

Don't get the idea people are just going to hand in their military semis here. There'll be plenty who won't comply and as the guns aren't registered the government doesn't know who has them. Remembering back in the 80's there were several car dealers in Auckland who gave you an AK47 if you bought a car off them, provided you had a firearms license. Probably gave them to people who didn't too. There is a hell of lot of them out there for a country of only 4.5 million.

"The 257 Roberts, some people like to call it the “.257 Bob.” I think these people should be hung in trees where crows can peck at them." - David Petzal
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Elkslayer, A couple of great posts. 👍. I agree with you but unfortunately I don’t think any amount of logic or reason will appeal to the sheep, either here or in NZ. They’re brainwashed beyond hope and they put their full faith and trust in their government believing that the government in its altruistic protection of its subjects will always look out for their best interests. Sheep are sheep and no amount of information will make them into sheepdogs.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
It looks like there are 12,000 cops in NZ compared to their 4.8 million citizens. This lieberal fool who thinks she's running the show might truly find out this is just the beginning of the end for her.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

124 members (7887mm08, 44mc, 470Evans, 300_savage, 35, 7mm_Loco, 11 invisible), 1,828 guests, and 1,028 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,326
Posts18,526,486
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.