Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
Say, what would the headlines say if the two cops shot their way out of that situation?

Exactly. They'd be declared racist murderer cops.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
Say, what would the headlines say if the two cops shot their way out of that situation?

Or worse. If they tried to draw while the bad guys had the drop on them, and the good guys didn't win....

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
What kind of personal weapon(s) would two cops need to defend themselves and uphold the law against a "mob?"

[Linked Image]

Just yell "SNAKE" and start jumping around. Crowd will disperse in 5 seconds.

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Originally Posted by shrapnel

It’s a damn poor set of feet that will stand around and let your face get beat in...

Pretty easy to say.

Ever wear body armor that restricts your breathing, plus a heavy gun belt? Now you are going to "magically" outrun everyone?

Not a chance.

If they did manage to outrun the mob, they would be called "Cowards" by every single internet tough guy around, who has personally never done anything more dangerous than slip in the shower...

I guess not everybody is a class V macho cop but good footwork kept me alive for many years...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Haha! Not me.

I cant run away from anything.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

It’s a damn poor set of feet that will stand around and let your face get beat in...

Pretty easy to say.

Ever wear body armor that restricts your breathing, plus a heavy gun belt? Now you are going to "magically" outrun everyone?

Not a chance.

If they did manage to outrun the mob, they would be called "Cowards" by every single internet tough guy around, who has personally never done anything more dangerous than slip in the shower...

I guess not everybody is a class V macho cop but good footwork kept me alive for many years...

Before the internet.....

From what i gather from Sagebrush from Posts on here. He’s not a cop. Think worldwide. God bless him and his kind.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M

Pretty easy to say.

Not a chance.

Grin!

I think you missed my point. I couldn't, and pretty much 95% of the guys I used to work with couldn't run away from your typical basketball dunking Chicago hoodrat if we wanted to. A whole street full of 'em.. Not a chance.

I'd be better off using the Sheriff of Rock Ridge technique that Cleavon Little used!

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

Pretty easy to say.

Not a chance.

Before the internet.....

From what i gather from Sagebrush from Posts on here. He’s not a cop. Think worldwide. God bless him and his kind.

Big Dave,

I did my time in LE, as many here have also done.

2019 is 31 years carrying a gun for a living now. Hoping for a change very soon..

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
You know when you are working cows and that one ole bitch turns around and starts trying to kill everyone?

Well everyone runs and only the fat guy is left in the pen?

Partly because he is slow and partly because he is worried he will look like a pussy if he runs?

You just have to be faster than your friend when a bear charges?

Yeah.....thanks for running you bastards.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Pretty easy to say.

Not a chance.

Before the internet.....

Big Dave,

I did my time in LE, as many here have also done.

2019 is 31 years carrying a gun for a living now. Hoping for a change very soon..

Thanks!

For whatever reason i thought the blurred pics meant you served in bad places.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
They could offer me a million bucks to work as a Cop in Chicago, and I'd tell them where to stuff it. I could never do that job and battle my boss AND the thugs.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
What kind of personal weapon(s) would two cops need to defend themselves and uphold the law against a "mob?"

[Linked Image]

Show up with a box of work gloves, coveralls, boots, and shovels....then start handing out job applications. You'll be by yourself in a blink of an eye.

Last edited by reivertom; 04/06/19.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If cops have no confidence we should help. Who wants to design a .22RF minigun? I figure 12" barrels and 2000 rpm would clear the streets and not be difficult for a designated deputy to carry.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

Pretty easy to say.

Not a chance.

Before the internet.....

You might be taking yourself too seriously. I’m the guy in the bullpen with Jim Conrad, outrunning fat guys...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
If cops have no confidence we should help. Who wants to design a .22RF minigun? I figure 12" barrels and 2000 rpm would clear the streets and not be difficult for a designated deputy to carry.

That would be FUN!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
they are all father rapers and mother stabers, this like the Viet nam vets no matter what you did you a bad man , the gov. that put us there ran out on us..same as Chicago

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M

For whatever reason i thought the blurred pics meant you served in bad places.

You are correct. during that time, at that place. Now days, I lead a much more mellow life.

These days, I may not be fat, but I would probably be stuck in the pen with the other guys, as I am too cranky to run. Fortunately the guys I supervise currently are all younger and are "hard chargers". That lets me do other things like drink coffee and make fun of anyone under 40 who can't field strip a 1911.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
A gang surrounded two Chicago cops and forced them to release their prisoner.

https://moonbattery.com/chicago-police-surrender-to-gang/?utm_source=Ammo.com+Newsletter+List&utm_campaign=ca958932e7-AC_Newsletter_%2A%7CDATE%7C%2A_NL_List_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_835c3fc179-ca958932e7-322988185

We'll rely on Antelope Sniper to vet the truth of this story.

Apr 02 2019
Chicago Police Surrender to Gang

An incident that could presage the total collapse of law and order in Chicago has slipped past almost completely unnoticed:

As the Chicago Tribune reported, on March 20th, two tactical police officers from the Chicago PD were in the process of arresting a suspected drug dealer on the city’s west side. After securing the suspect and confiscating a bundle of drugs as evidence, placing them in the patrol car, the officers were surrounded by a group of men who began to threaten them. At least one claimed to be armed and demanded the suspect be released or he would shoot the cops. Someone in the mob stole the drugs from the patrol car and fled, with one officer giving pursuit. The threatened violence surrounding the patrol car escalated and the cops wound up releasing the suspect and leaving the scene.

For the most part, the media had nothing to say about this retreat by civilization in the face of savagery. However, if the police had used their guns to defend themselves, there would have been national headlines denouncing them for being racists who indulge in excessive force. The people in charge, like Kim Foxx, who let Jussie Smollett off the hook after wasting countless hours of police time, will rarely have their back. We are reaching the point where it makes more sense from the point of view of the police to just let the criminals run wild.

Chicago is reverting to jungle. Without law enforcement, it will be unfit for habitation for anyone but savages. That is the price of moonbattery.

The anti-police Black Lives Matter narrative aggressively pushed by the media accelerates this decay. You can see why they didn’t make a big deal of the Chicago police surrendering to a gang. The media does not want us to know where it is taking us.

On a tip from Troy H.

This ^^. Never trust a police administrator or a politician to have your back. The evidence was gone because it was stolen. Unless there was video supporting the 2 cops, (it doesn't sound like it) live to fight another day but keep in mind rule #1, a police administrator or other politician will protect his or her career first and you will go down the tubes every time. The 2 cops made the right choice.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Let Illinois dgif open a season. Bag limits, size restrictions and bucks only, to start with. I'd say between 2-4 tags per hunter would be about right to start.

I'm from Texas so I'd have to use a feeder to hunt.
[Linked Image]

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

82 members (AdventureBound, 406_SBC, 907brass, 300_savage, akpls, 10 invisible), 1,345 guests, and 779 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,449
Posts18,507,932
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.