Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Pretty dissapointing to find that when I see a post title that interests me, and has multiple pages of posts, it is always because the thread devolved into a [bleep]. All because some antisocial and mentally ill [bleep] is allowed to act the ape and fling [bleep] at people without consequence. A good forum with tons of knowledge and experience shared, being ruined by a [bleep] specimen of humanity(?), and for what reason? Only reason I posted this is because I am sick of seeing threads running several pages, where one must wade through all of the ignored user posts to read some thing that they might find useful. Enough already. Takes a real masochist to keep a mosquito in his tent...

Use the ignore function. It serves two purposes:
1. It blocks out Dick with ears' posts ( to be read at your discretion, that particularly infuriates him)
2. I drives him insane that you are ignoring the drivel he posts

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
HR IC

B
bmoney Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
People need to stop quoting that moron so it doesn't show his worthless posts and it does not derail threads.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Don't understand why Rick doesn't flip of just one switch and a whole lot of good people will be very grateful.

Good question. Also, I am experiencing more and more malware on this forum. Such a shame because there are a lot of good people and good info here. A new one this morning was being sent to a Beretta webpage when I try to edit a post.

Not that anyone cares about me, but all the BS/malware has this relative newbie actively exploring other forum options.

And, as I mentioned previously, the 25-06 is a great round. Too bad this thread went into the $h!tter.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by jorgeI
(?)
Use the ignore function. It serves two purposes:
1. It blocks out Dick with ears' posts ( to be read at your discretion, that particularly infuriates him)
2. I drives him insane that you are ignoring the drivel he posts

Ignore has been deployed since early on. Doesn’t stop seeing a bunch of ignored user posts in a thread that should be a solid read of good info, nor does it stop seeing all the return schitt flung back at the monkey.

Haven’t read his drivel. Don’t intend to. Just sick of the stupidity being allowed.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
When anyone finds another website similar to this one, and we start posting them here or another thread, maybe Rick will get the "HINT" and click that rodent off.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Responding to a narcissist gives them exactly what they want. Talking “around” them drives them up the wall. It’s like a dog chasing a car....they eventually turn around and go home.

[Linked Image]

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Will EVERYONE on this thread PLEASE PM Rick Bin and ask him to take a look at this trash?

I have that idiot and his pal Judman on ignore, and even that isn't enough to stop him ruining a good discussion!

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing -- Edmund Burke
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I’ve already done that, to no avail. Also pointed out that his forum rules are a joke:

FORUM RULES

1] Please be respectful of other posters at all times. The ability to refrain from personal attacks, obscenities, and flame wars is a minimum requirement for a log at the Campfire.

He has not responded to my PM s.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I believe they me the opposite of “pals”

American Rifles and Italian Shotguns
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by czech1022
Will EVERYONE on this thread PLEASE PM Rick Bin and ask him to take a look at this trash?

I have that idiot and his pal Judman on ignore, and even that isn't enough to stop him ruining a good discussion!

Haha

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Judman, you and Fred are such bullies...... 😁

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
ttt

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RMiller2
This deer took a .316 BC 80TTSX at 300 yards. No regrets here.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/fc7tGNy.jpg?1[/img]

Got to be photo shopped! Larry says it can not be done without a .700 BC bullet through a 18" barrel and a short action. LOL

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pardon my shooting it all and then some...thus being afforded the luxuries,of not being forced to guess.

Hint...………………..

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
What do you use in a 9x57mm?

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
One of the guys a deer camp hunts with a 25-06 Spent all day one day this season looking for a buck he shot with a 100 gn corelokt. Buck dropped at the shot then got up and ran. No blood trail never found it. He shot a doe with it last year and the bullet came apart and didn't exit. Spotty blood trail deer went 300 yards through thick stuff took half a day to find. Whole front end of the deer was bloodshot and had to be tossed.
Might be better with a better bullet but I haven't been impressed with his rifle's results.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Schitty placement causes those problems too...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
One of the guys a deer camp hunts with a 25-06 Spent all day one day this season looking for a buck he shot with a 100 gn corelokt. Buck dropped at the shot then got up and ran. No blood trail never found it. He shot a doe with it last year and the bullet came apart and didn't exit. Spotty blood trail deer went 300 yards through thick stuff took half a day to find. Whole front end of the deer was bloodshot and had to be tossed.
Might be better with a better bullet but I haven't been impressed with his rifle's results.

It's the bullet, not the cartridge.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You Do Nothing Dumb Fhuqks are a hoot! Hint. Congratulations?!?

Less than pristine MK 1 25-06 and a single hunnert grain X.

[Linked Image]

Pardon my shooting it all and then some.

Hint................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by southtexas
Originally Posted by Hogwild7

It's the bullet, not the cartridge.

Southtexas is absolutely correct. I do hunt with the 120 gr. Core-lokt and have shot them in the 25 since 1980 and have had the vast majority of WT's drop where they were standing when I shot them. But I have never had a deer run more than 50 yds with the bigger CL. I have had people tell me they like the 100 gr. CL for deer though.

Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (12344mag, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 54 invisible), 2,372 guests, and 1,157 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,649
Posts18,493,368
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.