Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Is it not true that Barr has made available to Nadler (and others) the full report, unredacted except for grand jury stuff, which he cannot release by law?
Why cannot Barr tell Nadler "You know where it is. Go get it and release it if you think you are on firm legal ground to do so. Don't preach that it is in the vital interest of the Republic, and then fail to do what you think is right. Grow a pair!"
In other words, call Nadler's bluff.

Last edited by GunDoc7; 05/08/19.

Clinging to guns & religion since 1959

Keyboards make people braver than alcohol

Election Integrity is more important than Election Convenience

Washington Post: "Democracy Dies in Darkness"
More correct: "Killing Democracy Faster Than Darkness"

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
This reminds me of when GHW Bush said read my lips and then got talked into a tax raise, at which time the dems turned around and slammed him for it.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
“No one is above the law” the dems said.

What about Hitlery then?

How about Eric Holder when AG was found in contempt of congress as well?

For not releasing documents related to Fast and Furious gun grabbing scam that got Americans killed.

Never did get those documents.

Barr needs to tell them to GFT.

Holder, AND Lois Lerner, were both held in contempt of congress over lies and refusal to provide documents regarding Obama administration lawbreaking.

Barr is refusing to break the law to appease democrats.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
“No one is above the law” the dems said.

What about Hitlery then?

How about Eric Holder when AG was found in contempt of congress as well?

For not releasing documents related to Fast and Furious gun grabbing scam that got Americans killed.

Never did get those documents.

Barr needs to tell them to GFT.

Holder, AND Lois Lerner, were both held in contempt of congress over lies and refusal to provide documents regarding Obama administration lawbreaking.

Barr is refusing to break the law to appease democrats.

They are not bright enough to set an effective trap for him, though they appear to be trying.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
After the vote Pelosi sends the Sergeant-At-Arms to arrest Barr and throw him in the jail under the Capitol. Then Trump sends the U.S. Marshals to bust him out. Then the fun begins.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Barr has indicated that he is investigating, or going to investigate, SpyGate, Crossfire Hurricane and the Obama Administration(Democrats).

Stopping Barr, Impeaching Barr, crippling Barr and Obstructing his investigation is what this is about.

Barr needs to charge these members of Congress with Obstruction of Justice for interfering in his investigation into their party and into they themselves.

He should also charge these members of congress with Criminal Solicitation, or similar for ordering him to break the law.

The crime of criminal solicitation is the actual soliciting, or seeking to engage another to commit a crime, not the subsequent commission of a crime. Therefore, a defendant can be convicted of soliciting, even though the person refuses and the solicited crime is never perpetrated, as long as the intent that that crime be committed is present.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by nighthawk
After the vote Pelosi sends the Sergeant-At-Arms to arrest Barr and throw him in the jail under the Capitol. Then Trump sends the U.S. Marshals to bust him out. Then the fun begins.

I would prefer a platoon of Marines with live M-4s and fixed bayonets to gut any democrap piece of schitt that stands in their way.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
And then what, Hat?

Right now, it's a game of brinkmanship. Nadler is the poster boy for the anti-Trump Left, and is grandstanding to fire up, energize, and rally that wing of the Party. They are cheering him on and squealing in delight that someone is getting some jabs in on Trump and/or his admin. Pelosi has a choice to make. She can bring this to the House floor for a vote, where a simple majority can pass the resolution. IF they do that, then Pelosi has to decide how far she will push the consequences. This is where it gets interesting.

Should Pelosi decide to go all in, then I predict Trump takes the gloves off and it will be declassify and indict time for Comey, Clinton, Strok, Page, Brennen, Clapper and a whole host of others. Pelosi pressing Barr will set off a chittstorm in DC the likes we've probably not seen since 1860. I'm not predicting a Civil War, but I would predict a 2020 election cycle that will blow some minds. It will end with Trump's re-election, and the likelihood of the GOP retaking the House and expanding the seats in the Senate.
That would leave the Dem Party a smoking heap of ruble with Dem voters waking up and asking WTF just happened to us? Four years ago they were on the brink of fundamentally changing (ruining) America for the next half century, and if they keep playing this strategy, they could be the big losers for the next couple of generations.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hatari
And then what, Hat?

Right now, it's a game of brinkmanship. Nadler is the poster boy for the anti-Trump Left, and is grandstanding to fire up, energize, and rally that wing of the Party. They are cheering him on and squealing in delight that someone is getting some jabs in on Trump and/or his admin. Pelosi has a choice to make. She can bring this to the House floor for a vote, where a simple majority can pass the resolution. IF they do that, then Pelosi has to decide how far she will push the consequences. This is where it gets interesting.

Should Pelosi decide to go all in, then I predict Trump takes the gloves off and it will be declassify and indict time for Comey, Clinton, Strok, Page, Brennen, Clapper and a whole host of others. Pelosi pressing Barr will set off a chittstorm in DC the likes we've probably not seen since 1860. I'm not predicting a Civil War, but I would predict a 2020 election cycle that will blow some minds. It will end with Trump's re-election, and the likelihood of the GOP retaking the House and expanding the seats in the Senate.
That would leave the Dem Party a smoking heap of ruble with Dem voters waking up and asking WTF just happened to us? Four years ago they were on the brink of fundamentally changing (ruining) America for the next half century, and if they keep playing this strategy, they could be the big losers for the next couple of generations.

I pray that your predictions come true, but history and facts related to DC, the Swamp and the powerful, indicates otherwise.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GunDoc7
Is it not true that Barr has made available to Nadler (and others) the full report, unredacted except for grand jury stuff, which he cannot release by law?
Why cannot Barr tell Nadler "You know where it is. Go get it and release it if you think you are on firm legal ground to do so. Don't preach that it is in the vital interest of the Republic, and then fail to do what you think is right. Grow a pair!"
In other words, call Nadler's bluff.

He allowed certain Members ("Members" how appropriate for a bunch of dicks🤔) to see a less redacted version. They want it all, including over a million supporting documents. I imagine that's where the GJ stuff is.

They want a nearly limitless supply of personal info and dirt on unindicted people they can use for perjury traps and blackmail for years against their political opponents. The law that prohibits that is a great idea. I think this goes all the way up the ladder and gets upheld.

If they impeach Barr, it goes nowhere in the Senate. If they refer the contempt charge to the DOJ, Trump either uses the selective prosecution power he has, or issues a pardon before the ball starts rolling.

What fresh Hell is this?
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Sprint11
Originally Posted by 348srfun
Was the executive privilege waived on the whole un redacted report and all supporting documentation. That is what the Dems are asking for and I think he waved executive privilege on the the released report as redacted only. I guess we will find out at some point. I think the Dems might have a problem with most Judges when they say Barr won't break the law for them.

On the whole report, but it doesn't matter. Not even the President can order the release of GJ testimony for public consumption, only a judge can and I'll bet you they won't. What we have here is the clash of all 3 branches....and a failure to communicate.

...which is the way they wants it. So, they gets it...... Some artistic license used....

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
And then what, Hat?

if trump is not going to declassify and charges are not brought against the people behind this attempted takeover......then he is part of the problem with our government.....no transparency…..everything behind the scenes.....

threats of exposure…...but just threats......bob

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102

I pray that your predictions come true, but history and facts related to DC, the Swamp and the powerful, indicates otherwise.

If this were a W. or McCain, or Romney admin, I'd fully agree. Trump has shown to be different. How different in these matters we won't know until it plays out. Politics is a profession with written and unwritten rules that force actions and consequences that all must be considered and weighed. The biggest thing that gives me optimism is that Trump isn't in for "the Party". He's not worried about how the MSM will treat the GOP now, or down the road. He knows they will continue to crap on him and the GOP. Trump doesn't need accolades or redemption from the media like McCain seemed to and that Romney is fishing for after the MSM savaged both of them. Somehow, now that they have been cast aside, kind words from the MSM is salve for their butthurt, so they kiss butt to get more. Trump ain't going there.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nobody will be arrested including the spying democrats.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by steve4102
[

If this were a W. or McCain, or Romney admin, I'd fully agree. Trump has shown to be different. How different in these matters we won't know until it plays out. Politics is a profession with written and unwritten rules that force actions and consequences that all must be considered and weighed. The biggest thing that gives me optimism is that Trump isn't in for "the Party". He's not worried about how the MSM will treat the GOP now, or down the road. He knows they will continue to crap on him and the GOP. Trump doesn't need accolades or redemption from the media like McCain seemed to and that Romney is fishing for after the MSM savaged both of them. Somehow, now that they have been cast aside, kind words from the MSM is salve for their butthurt, so they kiss butt to get more. Trump ain't going there.

I agree, President Trump IS different and he truly loves this Country, but...

...those that work for him, those that he must rely on and trust, those that he appoints to key positions and those he puts in cahrge of helping drain the swamp are all selected from the DC gene pool. They are all establishment lifers and they are all members of the swamp.

He literally is a man all alone, with no help and nobody that has his back.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The progressive fascists are using their control over the house to investigate Trump so the news media will be filled with their lies about him in order to help them in the 2020 election. As there is no legislative purpose for these fishing expeditions Trump is refusing to cooperate.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Robert_White
Athens voted for Socrates to drink poison.
A majority vote does not equal justice or truth.
We are a depraved and wicked people.
Barr faces a Sanhedrin.

Read this and found myself scrolling back to re-read. Elegantly stated Robert. Couldn't agree more.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Kick up enough dust so when the indictments start coming down they can claim that its all about retaliation and politically motivated smears. They've got nothing and they know it. But; when you've got nothing you have nothing left to loose.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Originally Posted by Robert_White
Athens voted for Socrates to drink poison.
A majority vote does not equal justice or truth.
We are a depraved and wicked people.
Barr faces a Sanhedrin.

Read this and found myself scrolling back to re-read. Elegantly stated Robert. Couldn't agree more.

Barr IS the high priest and DJT is the emperor and the demonrats hear the lions.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Anyone surprised? We really do need to Clean House! Literally 😡

House panel votes to hold Barr in contempt, as Trump asserts executive privilege over Mueller files

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tr...elease-of-full-unredacted-mueller-report

The thing is, Barr didn't even have to release the damn report, so I don't understand how they can get away with this BS contempt charge.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1lesfox, 16penny, 1936M71, 1Akshooter, 52 invisible), 2,305 guests, and 974 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,816
Posts18,496,463
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.