If Obama had 2 sons....

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
If Obama had 2 sons....

Moochelle would be the daddy!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
If Obama had 2 sons....

Would probably involve artificial insemination.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Why didn't he have a gun? This year, the security at one of the fairs, refused entrance onto the fair grounds. It has become public knowledge that it's ok to carry at the fair grounds. You can always get sucker punched, but a pocket gun might keep people a little farther away so they can't reach you. That's a shame. People need to get tired of that, and start fighting back.

Maryland is not a gun friendly state. I went through there a few years ago, knowing they didn't honor my CC permit.

Of course, I didn't care, as I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Why didn't he have a gun? This year, the security at one of the fairs, refused entrance onto the fair grounds. It has become public knowledge that it's ok to carry at the fair grounds. You can always get sucker punched, but a pocket gun might keep people a little farther away so they can't reach you. That's a shame. People need to get tired of that, and start fighting back.

Maryland is not a gun friendly state. I went through there a few years ago, knowing they didn't honor my CC permit.

Of course, I didn't care, as I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Trump needs to push National CCW.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Were they caught?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Were they caught?

This is the question I have, too. If caught, have they been charged?

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I saw a video when the news was first released that showed one being led out of the fair by two LEO's.

As of two days ago:
https://wtvr.com/2019/09/23/2-teens...-on-a-man-at-a-maryland-fair-police-say/

Last edited by EZEARL; 09/26/19.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The notion of not treating them as adults is absurd. These are hardened, violent, thugs, who were quite happy with what they'd just done. Likely a large part of their joy in the event was the man's race being White. Blacks are filled to the brim with hatred towards White people by the Jewish controlled MSM. Whites are the cause of all the bad things that have ever happened to them, and the reason the good things they don't have in life have been denied to them, they are assured by the MSM.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The notion of not treating them as adults is absurd. These are hardened, violent, thugs, who were quite happy with what they'd just done. Likely a large part of their joy in the event was the man's race being White. Blacks are filled to the brim with hatred towards White people by the Jewish controlled MSM. Whites are the cause of all the bad things that have ever happened to them, and the reason the good things they don't have in life have been denied to them, they are assured by the MSM.

Absolutely correct.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by leesway2
Why in the heck aint that a hate crime. Charge the scum like they should be charged, and be done with them.

They's just a couple a keeds blowin' off a little steam, is all. Asides, you know that cracka dropped an N Bomb on them anyways.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
Originally Posted by leesway2
Why in the heck aint that a hate crime. Charge the scum like they should be charged, and be done with them.

Murder for both them and hate crime adder. That is exactly what it was. I hate fricking naggers.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I only watched the ''news'' version - when the teens were going after the older guy did anybody roll up their sleeves - side up with him ready to fight his attackers ?

Did anybody sucker punch the teen who sucker punched the old dude F-K no - whites are a bunch of puzzzies who are easy targets . You best not get sideways with anybody and think some of ''your people'' got your back LOL - too fat and haven't did anything physical in decades .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Yes they caught them. 15 and 16 year old brothers. It was a whole gang of kids. These mofo's were out looking for trouble and picked this guy out of the crowd and started hassling him for money. He probably told them to f^^k off and get out of my face. Then the older one pushed him and then punched him. While he's standing there ready to defend himself, the 15 year old comes from the side and sucker punches him in the face. The State's Attorney says he can't try them as adults. Currently they're being held without bond. They moved them to the next county over because they were in fear of them getting killed in jail here. Currently, they are being charged with 1st and 2nd degree assault. Total BS. Hopefully they will up the charges, but I don't see any more than manslaughter coming. Being juveniles, they'll probably be out of jail when they're 18. Nothing will come of this and they'll get off the hook in a couple of years.

I'm sitting about a mile from the fair grounds right now. Frederick is a real nice farm town. Not uncommon to see tractors or combines driving down the street. Over the past 20 or 30 years, it's really been built up, but still a lot of farms. With all of the development, we have more and more trash living here. It's a real shame.

People are pissed. I heard yesterday that several biker clubs are planning a protest on the day that they are arraigned. The courthouse is in the middle of town and they're talking about shutting down the streets around the courthouse with a thousand bikes.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
Yes they caught them. 15 and 16 year old brothers. It was a whole gang of kids. These mofo's were out looking for trouble and picked this guy out of the crowd and started hassling him for money. He probably told them to f^^k off and get out of my face. Then the older one pushed him and then punched him. While he's standing there ready to defend himself, the 15 year old comes from the side and sucker punches him in the face. The State's Attorney says he can't try them as adults. Currently they're being held without bond. They moved them to the next county over because they were in fear of them getting killed in jail here. Currently, they are being charged with 1st and 2nd degree assault. Total BS. Hopefully they will up the charges, but I don't see any more than manslaughter coming. Being juveniles, they'll probably be out of jail when they're 18. Nothing will come of this and they'll get off the hook in a couple of years.

I'm sitting about a mile from the fair grounds right now. Frederick is a real nice farm town. Not uncommon to see tractors or combines driving down the street. Over the past 20 or 30 years, it's really been built up, but still a lot of farms. With all of the development, we have more and more trash living here. It's a real shame.

People are pissed. I heard yesterday that several biker clubs are planning a protest on the day that they are arraigned. The courthouse is in the middle of town and they're talking about shutting down the streets around the courthouse with a thousand bikes.

I have no problem with not trying them as adults so long as they are put down like animals.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Good! That's something, anyway.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Maybe they'll all rev their harleys up real loud at high noon to show everybody they mean business --lol ....

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by hookeye
Punk asses dont last long after juvi.
False bravado......real world dont play by kiddie rules.
Little bastard will get his soon enough.

HAAHHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAA, every person in there will give nigboy props - especially the white punks - ain't nobody going to do nothing -- ever !!!

This is pretty much true. They will do very little time, in a juvenile facility, for this. They are now rock stars in their community. If you want justice, you will have to go out and get it yourself.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
I knew John Weed.....he was my deer meat cutter for years until he retired from butchering.

Yeah, I heard he was a good guy. You're the first person that I know that really knew him. Did he work at Wagner's Meat Market in Mt. Airy?

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by hookeye
Punk asses dont last long after juvi.
False bravado......real world dont play by kiddie rules.
Little bastard will get his soon enough.

HAAHHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAA, every person in there will give nigboy props - especially the white punks - ain't nobody going to do nothing -- ever !!!

This is pretty much true. They will do very little time, in a juvenile facility, for this. They are now rock stars in their community. If you want justice, you will have to go out and get it yourself.

Yup, justice will have to be gotten on your own, the negro's should be getting some justice.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

85 members (6mmbrfan, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 673, 1_deuce, 9 invisible), 1,651 guests, and 842 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,977
Posts18,499,506
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.