Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaguartx
He doesnt have to show his stupidity on the fire the way Biden does on TV for us to know he is a dumbass.

Neither do you.
I'm not sure why you think you're different. wink

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
GB1

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
BS, executive privilege doesn't cover corruption or criminal acts. Breaking news!!

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by Paddler
So, it has become known that the White House directed that the transcript of the call to Ukraine's president be locked up, hidden from view. Clearly that demonstrates consciousness of guilt. Trump's facing stormy seas. I think he'll drown, Barr and Giuliani will go down with him. Good riddance.
...........................You Paddler are a LIAR and a DECEIVER.................

This where you will never comprehend the law and the laws.

He knows he is a liar and a a deciever. That's what he wants to be and it's why explaining the facts to him does no good and is a waste of air and gives him free air time.

He comprehends the law and the laws. He thrives on his commie buds flaunting the law as that helps destroy the US Constitution, which is their purpose.

All trying to explain things to enlighten him does is gives him a leg to explain the commie philosophy and enhance their effects.

That is why it is not smart for the Fire or its members to give him voice.

When you play with schiett it will eventually get on you.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/26/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
RLG Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Adam Schiff needs your services.

"No balls, No blue chips."
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Hey, Jag, it's now 218 House members for impeachment. It was about 130 on Sunday. It looks like they'll concentrate just on the Ukraine scandal, so things can proceed rapidly. I think it's 50-50 that Trump will be gone by Christmas. Whaddayathink? Never mind, I know you don't think.

You'll be the first in the FEMA camp. Your brain is too weak for anything otherwise.

I think people like him figure the enemies of the US are eventually going to win. They want to be on the winning side, much as the Torys did in the American Revolution.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
BS, executive privilege doesn't cover corruption or criminal acts. Breaking news!!
...............................Breaking news uh????

You are really a very un-educated DUUUUUU---FUUUUUSSSS.

You really need to read what executive privilege is CLOWN.........

OK BONEHEAD!!!!.......................CITE EXACTLY the statute and the criminal act under that statute.

Yep! Executive privilege should not cover up crimes and corruption.....

BUT BUT BUT.............Corruption and criminal acts must be proven.......

You IDIOT,,,,,,have never proved a damned thing!!!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Oh and aaaaah BTW there Piddler PUSSY.........................Reported today that this whistleblower was AN INTEL PLANT, a deep stater with connections to John Brennan, WHO'S lawyer is a demoCRAP donor...

THIS WAS another complete and orchestrated deliberated set up in order to SEARCH FOR A CRIME!!!!

This will SOON be shown!!!

Nothing more than a deliberate setup..........

NOW GFY

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Oh and aaaaah BTW there Piddler PUSSY.........................Reported today that this whistleblower was AN INTEL PLANT, a deep stater with connections to John Brennan, WHO'S lawyer is a demoCRAP donor...

THIS WAS another complete and orchestrated deliberated set up in order to SEARCH FOR A CRIME!!!!

NOW GFY

And a GREAT set up it was with Trump actually stating what he is accused of in public. Foisting on himself on his own petard is a great set up strategy.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
And dumphugks dumber brother chimes in as well. Hahaha. Tff.

Your commie corksucking brotherfuggers are going down assclown. Here's some real news you wont see on CNN until it's too late, sucker. You guys have been suckered by your own fake news heros. Too bad you're too stupid to figure that out or belive those who tell you the truth.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-hes-going-after-origins-of-russia-hoax/

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/26/19.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've been thinking about this Jag and have have been trying to figure out where this reaction from the Dems comes from............Well I figured it out.

They were given the transcript of Obama and Clapper talking about the Steele Dossier and mistook it for the Trump transcript...............

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

NOW GFY

And a GREAT set up it was with Trump actually stating what he is accused of in public. Foisting on himself on his own petard is a great set up strategy.
..................You are another clown just like Diddly there Fartin BEANS........U are as un-educated as he is.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I've been thinking about this Jag and have have been trying to figure out where this reaction from the Dems comes from............Well I figured it out.

They were given the transcript of Obama and Clapper talking about the Steele Dossier and mistook it for the Trump transcript...............

Hahaha. Probably so.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So, it has become known that the White House directed that the transcript of the call to Ukraine's president be locked up, hidden from view. Clearly that demonstrates consciousness of guilt. Trump's facing stormy seas. I think he'll drown, Barr and Giuliani will go down with him. Good riddance.

Yep heard the same thing. They put it in the same safe with all the Putin files.
[Linked Image from media3.giphy.com]

We pray our sights be straight
and our aim be true
We pray for no pain
to the game we pursue
We thank you Lord
for this land
We thank you for the sights
from our stands
We pray for safety, one and all
We pray we may return next fall
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

NOW GFY

..................You are another clown just like Diddly there Fartin BEANS........U are as un-educated as he is.
...............................And let me educate you LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ROY!!!

Under article 2 the US Constitution,,, ANY sitting POTUS can inquire, talk to, or converse with any world leader. Trump has every right as POTUS to make any inquiry in order to investigate any POTENTIAL corruption, whether that individual be a candidate or any other individual...............................Now go play with Paddler!!!

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
[.And let me educate you LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ROY!!!

Under article 2 the US Constitution,,, ANY sitting POTUS can inquire, talk to, or converse with any world leader. Trump has every right as POTUS to make any inquiry in order to investigate any POTENTIAL corruption, whether that individual be a candidate or any other individual...............................Now go play with Paddler!!!

Okeedokee. I'm not too worried for The Trumpster. He has the Supremes in his pocket as well as the Senate, so guilty or not guilty, he is going to be safe. No doubt about that. But he can't trade weapons for political favors and stay within the expected conduct of the Office of the President. So, he is definitely impeachable, but not at risk. I agree with with that and never said different. It is, after all and as I said, a masterful set up. Absolutely.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
LaRoy and Diddler and Gayghost and Northmam and djs and Gooshit are too stupid to believe the truth even when their own hero told them so. Here you go suckers. She blew her top at your bud Matt Lauer and told you the truth and you were too stupid to believe it. Why, because you prefer the CNN lie.

Watch this at the 4:50 mark and your sweetheart told you what was truth. Now you can try and figure out why she would say that. whistle

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Okeedokee. I'm not too worried for The Trumpster. He has the Supremes in his pocket as well as the Senate, so guilty or not guilty, he is going to be safe. No doubt about that. But he can't trade weapons for political favors and stay within the expected conduct of the Office of the President. So, he is definitely impeachable, but not at risk. I agree with with that and never said different. It is, after all and as I said, a masterful set up. Absolutely.
............................There was no trading of political favors for weapons within that script.............................SO! He IS NOT impeachable LEGALLY UNDER THE US CONSTITUTION..............However the house can still impeach, like a ham sandwich can be indicted.....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
LOL, #Soon.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

............................There was no trading of political favors for weapons within that script.............................SO! He IS NOT impeachable LEGALLY UNDER THE US CONSTITUTION..............However the house can still impeach, like a ham sandwich can be indicted.....

You aren't really THAT naive, are you? I mean, stupid is as stupid does, but no one is so clueless as to not be able to connect those dots.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Saw you got in a lil range time in before your Mensa meeting Beans.
[Linked Image from media2.giphy.com]

We pray our sights be straight
and our aim be true
We pray for no pain
to the game we pursue
We thank you Lord
for this land
We thank you for the sights
from our stands
We pray for safety, one and all
We pray we may return next fall
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (1OntarioJim, 257Bob, 270wsmnutt, 2500HD, 1badf350, 222ND, 53 invisible), 2,473 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,911
Posts18,518,678
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.