Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 31 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 30 31
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by MT_Mike
You racist martherfarkers are unbelievable. mad

We may as well rename this site 24hourStormTrooper. It's become blatantly racist and Rick Bin tolerates it.

Rick Bin tolerates the truth.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

No one gives a schitt when the race card is dropped anymore so take your faux outrage elsewhere bayonet dummy.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Why thank you!! As others have said, I love it how those whos experience with the feral "culture" of the kneegrow consists of watching pro sports, some Jeffersons reruns and maybe cutting a check to the United Negro College fund or some such group, love to call those of us who have been around and dealt with the darkies a bunch of racists! Sorry azzclown you dont have to believe us, just take a look at published statistics on crime, prison populations, broken households etc etc, and you will see they back up what we are saying

Last edited by marktheshark; 01/09/20.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
You ignorant fawks are bigger schitbags than the schitbags you love to hate.

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Yeah, it's almost like their beating the [bleep] out of their wives, only much, much worse.

IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
You ignorant fawks are bigger schitbags than the schitbags you love to hate.

Haha

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Oh, ha. There you are. So, have you had time to decide if the killer of hundreds of your service buds and innocents in the Istanbul terrorist attack and Pulse nightclub attack and KISS nightclub attacks should have been Killed By Trump or are you still kissing Piglosi and Schiefty and the MSMs seditious butts?

Inquiring minds want to know, or are you too gutless to diss Piglosi and Fake News and CNN and MSNBC?

as usual Jaggy, WTF are you babbling about?

So, too gutless to answer and let the fire know whether you stand with Piglosi and a muzzy terrorist or on the side of the troops and Patriots? Figures for lowlife dimocommie scum.

Then you come up with that fake BS as if you dont remember about my asking you to let us know where you stand. Well, if you dont remember my thread addressed to you from 2 days ago your brain is schiet.

Most here think you do remember it and if we are correct you have proved yourself a two faced liar.

So, you either are a two faced liar, too gutless to let us know where you stand or, your brain is crap.

Now, years ago you when lying about and denigrating me for years, about my profession and even until just a couple weeks ago about my posts, you never had the slightest clue I would ever take you to task over it. You never contemplated that this dumb fughk hick had the mental capacity to do it. I was too stupid to be a dr werent I?
My stupidity was in turning the other cheek to a lying, gutless piece of dimocommie scum who would turn your back on our troops rather than go against your Piglosi loving handlers.

I guess your stupidity led you to think you would never be called on your lying BS.

I think I have succeeded in letting your own actions and words prove what you are.

Oh, remember, you were too gutless and not man enough to ask me to pardon your lies about me.

You were too stupid to expend some pride to get off Scott free. Your loss, whether you are smart enough to realize it or not.
You and Piglosi have fun.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/10/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Originally Posted by moosemike

Try living in the South once. Then get back to me.

Exactly. Almost 100% of the time when I hear someone start berating someone else for being racist towards blacks, I can assure you that they never grew up with them here in the south. I went to school with them, played with them, worked the farm with them, played sports with and against them, stood next to them at town functions and parades...you name it. When you can convince me that your experience with them matches mine, I'll listen to what you have to say. Else, you can stuff it. Whatever prejudices I have are born from a half-century of daily experience.

Most of the posters on here who call me a racist have never lived in close proximity to Negroes. They simply have no idea.

You do realize, Kentucky only has a black population of a little over 7%.... its actually the whitest of all southern states???

Statistically, it means you dont know what your talking about... and that you are a moron.

Figuratively, it means you dont know what your talking about... and confirms what everyone already knew too... that you are a moron.

Last edited by Ejp1234; 01/10/20.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Exactly. Almost 100% of the time when I hear someone start berating someone else for being racist towards blacks, I can assure you that they never grew up with them here in the south. I went to school with them, played with them, worked the farm with them, played sports with and against them, stood next to them at town functions and parades...you name it. When you can convince me that your experience with them matches mine, I'll listen to what you have to say. Else, you can stuff it. Whatever prejudices I have are born from a half-century of daily experience.

Most of the posters on here who call me a racist have never lived in close proximity to Negroes. They simply have no idea.

You do realize, Kentucky only has a black population of a little over 7%.... its actually the whitest of all southern states???

Statistically, it means you dont know what your talking about... and that you are a moron.

Figuratively, it means you dont know what your talking about... and confirms what everyone already knew too... that you are a moron.

Not defending JamesJr or anyone in particular here, BUT....just because someone has a particular place listed as their current location doesnt mean they've been glued to that spot their entire life.....

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I guess if you live amongst them.....you are required to CONSTANTLY complain about them.

You dont understand man.....you weren't there!

Yep.

I’ve lived around Black people, up North, in the South and in Africa yet somehow I get through the day without bitching about them.

I cringe when I see someone starting a thread with “Mudshark” a) because it looks so bad to any regular person perusing the site, part of the reason these boards ain’t what they used to be

and b) because those using the term mostly demean themselves and come across as a fuggin’ mouth-breathing moron.

JMHO

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B3

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by marktheshark

Not defending JamesJr or anyone in particular here, BUT....just because someone has a particular place listed as their current location doesnt mean they've been glued to that spot their entire life.....

I agree with you, but it seems just about every thread here turns into a racist thread... jag and jamesjr are almost always there... jamesjr has made it very clear he lives around black people, and he hates them and all if their po folk qualities...

What jamesjr is too stupid too realize, potentially he made extremely bad choices in his life, if hes anchored around people he hates... maybe he needs to really look in the mirror and realize, tho his skin looks different, maybe he isnt so different after all.

As well... those two brain surgeons then bring up affirmative action, and how people shouldnt receive it... but these threads are the classic reason why programs like that even exist lmao....

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

The county I live in has a Black population of 5% and a Niqqer population of about 20%........and in case you don't know, which you probably don't, there is a difference amongst Negroes. So, that means you haven't got a clue what you're talking about.......so who's the moron, moron.......lol.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I guess if you live amongst them.....you are required to CONSTANTLY complain about them.

You dont understand man.....you weren't there!

Yep.

I’ve lived around Black people, up North, in the South and in Africa yet somehow I get through the day without bitching about them.

I cringe when I see someone starting a thread with “Mudshark” a) because it looks so bad to any regular person perusing the site, part of the reason these boards ain’t what they used to be

and b) because those using the term mostly demean themselves and come across as a fuggin’ mouth-breathing moron.

JMHO

To who, Birdy? People raised in GB and highly educated on the subject- regular
people?
Yeah, I expect living in Afreaka, to folks there, they were pretty much just "regular" people.

Well I grew up where I was not around them much, a few in school. I pretty much believed they had been pretty mistreated and I resented it too. I went to college in the late 60s and shuffled one or two at times from college to home town or vice versa, no charge. I knew they were pretty hard up.

It was working summer jobs in construction I started getting and eye opening. Then college in Houston and living around them in apts near campus. And the couple in my class. Ummh. Pretty rough, thieves, little bunches in apts near campus. Dangerous a bit. They werent benign like those in my Grandads sawmill town, several of whom were his friends. Regular people.

Even after college in the medical field. Black chicks working in clinics, rare smart ones or ones who had some get up and go. And call the race card if you told them to hurry up. Hell, I was dealing with patients and I was jumping out my ass. Any whitey tell them how to do something better or different and you're just on their case cause your prejudiced or they are getting got on because they are black, getting put upon. I mean from front office on back.
Some were nice. Had to be told to not do or do certain things every freaking day.
You're trying to patch an eye and your holding an eye open and ask for the meds or tape from the counter top after cleaning it out with tips and chunking them. And you see that black arm slowly reach out, grab tape or gauze or meds and slowly turn and start slowly travelling through the air toward you. Remind of the cartoon where the cotton picker was slowly picking one bowl atba time and slowly reaching out to drop it. Other says, now dont be too industrious. Sheesh. That one had 5 kids. No husband. Her 14vyear old got knocked up, baby 3 mo early died. All on Medicaid. Never paid a dime toward health care. Tied the hospital up for a year in lawsuits. Yeah. They werent took care of cause dey wuz bleck.

Sheesh. I could go on. Old patients with some eye disease brought in by kids, Medicare, let you know right quick things dont go right they sue your cracker ass.

To those you're around they are just normal people. Sheesh. So in the area you live things dont have to be tied down. You can go shopping and leave your house unlocked, stuff in your car unlocked.
You can ride to school on your bike just deal with normal people camping on overpasses shooting up. Yep. Just normal people. Well, I learned. Had by stupid PC eyes from childhood opened. I was PC before PC was cool.

Yeah. Normal people piss and moan about America and how bad they bees put upon and vote enmasse for dimocraps who would ruin this country and have strived to do so, raising taxes, voting for people who want open borders, welfare for freaking illegal aliens and wanting you and me to pay for them and illegals clothes, schools,healthcare, ER rooms, steaks and shrimp on food stamps and to take away your 2A too.

Birdy, you dont know wtf normal folks are. You were clueless when you took the Peace Corps job to go to Afreaka to help the poor heathens out and you still dont know WTF normal folks are.

This one, however has done quite well and yet is normal folks I suppose: a modern, civilized nation can not exist when certain types of people have the right to vote. Other nations will overtake and overcome it as the planets population continues to grow. It's just a fact of earthly existence. You can have a protected preying class living off the less protected, like the wolves vs elk in Yellowstone. Here, working, tax paying people are becoming the prey class and China was becoming the ruling class, as put in play by the deep state NWO, because they knew with the luggage this nation Carrie's it will become unable to compete.

You keep your pie in the sky ideals, your pipe dream. You think the plans of the NWO after taking over, and who your black champions vote for, are going to sit by idly and let this unbounded human population keep expanding exponentially forever after they have control. YGBFKM.

Here's you're normal folk.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Jag..........what it boils down to is this......the posters that come on here and call us racists for giving our experiences with Blacks have never been around them for any extended period of time. I see a lot of these posters are from that great state of Montana, where a Negro is as scarce as hens teeth. Yet, they are "experts" on race, and because they once watched The Jeffersons or Good Times, they see all Blacks as being cool and funny. I'd bet that they would be in for a rude awakening if they lived in the South, or in a place like Chicago or Detroit.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Get triggered much? 🙄

OF COURSE I know what normal people are like.

Ya, I know all about ghetto Blacks, have for a long time, clear from my New York State days, still gotta deal with a few every day in fact (the lingering legacy of Hurricane Katrina). Africans? A WHOLE different story, no relation at all beyond skin color, good and bad.

And the Peace Corps? Ya do things like that for yerself, not them. I mean when was the last time YOU went without electricity and running water for three years in an African village and how many military coups have you experienced on the ground, far from any other Americans?

My problem is I’ve always been chasing the Frontier, and action stories. Could I have survived back then? Maybe, I survived three years in that village

It is beyond comprehension to me how people wall or gate themselves off in exceedingly dull “safe” areas, in a large part to preserve their material objects. Imagine if decent folk gravitated TO the worst areas instead of AWAY from them and made war upon those conditions.

All we take with us when we check out of here are our words and stories, I’m just glad the term “mudshark” ain’t gonna be on my record.

And hey, “highly educated” doesn’t exclude “merely stupid”.

YMMV

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
No, Birdy has been around them, to him they are normal folk who you just have to take care of as they havent the wherewithal to take care of themselves.Yeah.. .

He's highly educated. Jim too. Yet, evidently, they both consider Abraham Lincoln to be a mouth-breathing moron. They evidently haven't read Lincolns recorded speeches regarding his plans for Africans in America after the north settled the Civil War. His promise they were never to go to school with whites and planned repatriation to Africa are not some of the true history Educator Birdy is even aware of it seems.

I wonder why the great mouth-breathing emancipator was so racist. Surely, it wasnt possible that dumbass saw something they didnt see. As the French say, "imposseebly"(sp).

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
No, Birdy has been around them, to him they are normal folk who you just have to take care of as they havent the wherewithal to take care of themselves.Yeah.. .

He's highly educated. Jim too. Yet, evidently, they both consider Abraham Lincoln to be a mouth-breathing moron. They evidently haven't read Lincolns recorded speeches regarding his plans for Africans in America after the north settled the Civil War. His promise they were never to go to school with whites and planned repatriation to Africa are not some of the true history Educator Birdy is even aware of it seems.

I wonder why the great mouth-breathing emancipator was so racist. Surely, it wasnt possible that dumbass saw something they didnt see. As the French say, "imposseebly"(sp).

No fan of Lincoln, because of what he did to the South..............but he was right about the Negro, and one cannot help but wonder what this country would be like today had he not been killed. He may not have been so hard on the South after the war as the Republican Party was, something that caused the South hate Republicans, Yankees, and Negroes for many, many years. It would also be interesting to know if he would have followed through on sending the freed slaves back.

One can only dream about an America with few Negroes.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Get triggered much? 🙄

OF COURSE I know what normal people are like.

Ya, I know all about ghetto Blacks, have for a long time, clear from my New York State days, still gotta deal with a few every day in fact (the lingering legacy of Hurricane Katrina). Africans? A WHOLE different story, no relation at all beyond skin color, good and bad.

And the Peace Corps? Ya do things like that for yerself, not them. I mean when was the last time YOU went without electricity and running water for three years in an African village and how many military coups have you experienced.

YMMV

What a hero. Why should I spend three days or three years in a grass hut in Africa. Was that your right of passage into manhood.

When have you spent three nights camped in the snake and mosquito infested Neches River bottom? Camped a week in the snow in the out of a backpack in the mountains of Montana. WTF does that buy anyone.

But, your posts show your tribulations evidently prove to yourself you are a real hero, well, at least to yourself. Its apparent showing others you are a real hero is your shtick. Sleeping on floors and no A/C, etc. As for me, well, I'd rather have a 4 hr boner.

You should maybe live a winter in a tent in Mt and only use wood for cooking you meals of gruel. Then you would be a real "Hero".

Regardless guys, there is a reason Afreaka is in the shape it's in, and it isnt bad luck.

I Dindo Nuffin
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

The county I live in has a Black population of 5% and a Niqqer population of about 20%........and in case you don't know, which you probably don't, there is a difference amongst Negroes. So, that means you haven't got a clue what you're talking about.......so who's the moron, moron.......lol.

Well, thats quite the argument there to clarify things and prove your prowess lmao..

I rest my case. The hypothesis most probably quickly realize with you... not too bright.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I rest my case. The hypothesis most probably quickly realize with you... not too bright.

Your case?.................what are you a lawyer? LOL.........you're nothing but another liberal azz troll.

Page 5 of 31 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (06hunter59, 1badf350, 1lessdog, 1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 58 invisible), 2,658 guests, and 1,229 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,951
Posts18,519,264
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.