Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
I was in that unit for three years. I had been transferred to the 7th ID ten months before that battle.

I linked up with the guys the next year on my way to Bragg. The stuff I heard simmers in me today. The French were dirty, the Italian government was cowardly, and Billy Clinton denied our guys armor support in a foreign hostile nation because it would look bad on TV.

At the same time, there was a M1 tank and a Bradley circling a farmhouse full of religious types in Waco Texas.

Screw that Kiddie [bleep] Clinton.

Did you know Lance Twombley?

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Saw it rong time back. Reminds me of my younger days.

Clinton isn't half the monster that LBJ was. Maybe only half as bright though.

Passed by his place tuesday morning hauling calves to Fritztown. It’s all I can do every time I drive by, to keep from stopping there at the cemetery where he is buried, and pizzing on his grave. Figger they got cameras up just for that reason.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Been having a conversation with my students today since I just seen “1917”

IMHO “Saving Private Ryan” is still #1

“Blackhawk Down” is a close second.

“1917” is in a tight race for the third spot with “Enemy at the Gates” and “Das Boot”.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I know one of the guys that trained some of those guys that died in that [bleep] show. I met him this past spring while visiting my buddy who dates his daughter. Super good dude. Generous guy, loves people hates democrats.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
If you ever get the opportunity to see a presentation from Col. Danny McKnight...you will not be sorry. Great speaker.

Browning X-Bolt .30-06
Leupold VX-3i 4.5-14x50 CDS

Tikka T3x Lite 308 win
Leupold VX-3i 4.5-14x50 CDS
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
I was in that unit for three years. I had been transferred to the 7th ID ten months before that battle.

I linked up with the guys the next year on my way to Bragg. The stuff I heard simmers in me today. The French were dirty, the Italian government was cowardly, and Billy Clinton denied our guys armor support in a foreign hostile nation because it would look bad on TV.

At the same time, there was a M1 tank and a Bradley circling a farmhouse full of religious types in Waco Texas.

Screw that Kiddie [bleep] Clinton.

Did you know Lance Twombley?

No. I was up at Regimental Headquarters for the three years prior, though we shared the same real estate. I ate at the 3rd Bat DFAC almost daily until I got quarters.

I knew Rich Kowaleski (sic), Casey Joyce and LTC McKnight. I met then Major McKnight in Panama, as I was the newest Private in the Regiment. I worked for him when he was the Regimental XO and I was a HHC training NCO. These were all great guys.
There was only one guy there I didn't like. I was stunned when it happened. My best friend there had to run the "Mogadishu Miles", the klick back to the airfield.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wife and I went to see that movie.
Pretty early in, I leaned over and whispered,
"This movie is going to make me want to shoot some spooks.
She shushed me, and gave me the dirty looks.

Halfway through, I leaned over and ask if she wanted to
shoot some. This time, she didn't get mad at me.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

106 members (44mc, 1100mag, 10Glocks, 35, 10gaugemag, 14 invisible), 1,306 guests, and 945 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,748
Posts18,495,256
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.