Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gunner500
I don't believe in abortion for whores that use it as a form of birth control, as far as the other, it's none of my damn business, I'm not a Woman.

Yeah, ever kid needs a drugged out whore for a mother, that'd be the life......

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by akasparky
I don't believe in abortion for whores that use it as a form of birth control, as far as the other, it's none of my damn business, I'm not a Woman.

By your way of reasoning all three year olds of derelict mothers should be shot.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Robert_White

By your way of reasoning all three year olds of derelict mothers should be shot.

I have a question for you Robert.

How many unwanted children have you adopted?
How many have you just opened your door to even temporarily in their time of need?

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Barkoff
https://www.vox.com/2019/10/4/20874618/roe-wade-supreme-court-louisiana-abortion-gee

...The Supreme Court will hear oral arguments this spring in June Medical Services v. Gee, a case that could well be the vehicle the Court’s conservatives use to gut the right to an abortion.

At the heart of the case is a 2014 Louisiana law requiring abortion providers to have admitting privileges at a local hospital. Abortion rights advocates say such laws serve no medical purpose and are merely an effort to shut down clinics — and in the landmark 2016 case Whole Woman’s Health v. Hellerstedt, the Supreme Court struck down a similar law in Texas....

I think it’s a big mistake to end abortion through the courts, you have to win the hearts and minds of the people, and I believe we are in the process of doing so. Look at how public support for abortion has been dwindling.
To shut all the clinic doors by court order, is to invite rebellion, not the changing of minds on the issue. Changing of opinion is long term, political change, short term.
Let the people choose to outlaw abortion.

The people had, until 1973.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Pay the woman for non reversible, voluntary, sterilization. Say 250,000 dollars.

She can buy a house, go to school. Screw all she wants

The average welfare recipient gets 890,000.00 worth of welfare in their lifetime, the taxpayer saves 640,000.00 per female.

Baby killing stops, adoptions skyrocket

The welfare state is drastically reduced. Democrats might be gone in a couple generations

Its their body; their choice.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
It aint getting overturned.

Agree. That is probably THE cornerstone of the dhim platform. Little mommy van soccer moms all across the Union would fight and die for that one.

The Court may play a bit around the edges, but no Trump supporter should want the court to completely over turn it. It would cost us not only the White House but possible much more in November.

U a Malthusian?
Utilitarian?
If it wins votes, gooses the economy then that is good?

Define the moment life begins.
Any supporter of baby killing must take a manly stand and set the moment life begins.

I'm a practical libertarian. Something you would know nothing about.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Define the moment life begins.
Any supporter of baby killing must take a manly stand and set the moment life begins.

Old English law defined life beginning at the moment of "quickening", some folks define life begining at conception, others define life beginning at first breath.

I'll go with the Old English law version with a more modern twist, instead of defining the quickening as when the mother can detect fetal movement, I'll define the quickening as fetal consciousness, verifiable with a stimulus followed by a response in he womb.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by HawkI
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
Originally Posted by Pappy348
The real solution to this is to:
2. Amend the Constitution to allow limits on it based on science and common sense, not political considerations.

Abortion is not unconstitutional.

Murder isnt unconstitutional?

Um, okay.

There isnt anything that screams natural law more than unnatural killing of the unborn.

60%+ percent of Americans do not agree with your definition of "murder".

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
Originally Posted by Pappy348
The real solution to this is to:
2. Amend the Constitution to allow limits on it based on science and common sense, not political considerations.

Abortion is not unconstitutional.

Not by current legal opinion and interpretation, BUT the Constitution is amendable by design, so if an amendment to ban abortion or allow limits is proposed and approved by the required number of states, yeah it will be unconstitutional and the baby butchers will have to find work elsewhere.

The time may soon come when such a thing is possible. If a Constitutional Convention is called by the states, taking the hopelessly corrupt and snail-like Congress out of the equation altogether, one of the subjects will doubtless be abortion, along with term limits and a balanced budget, and hopefully a clarification about the RKBA.

I'm really hoping a convention gets called, if only to see all the wailing and gnashing of teeth from the Members of Congress who will absolutely go bat-crap-crazy at the prospect that they're powerless to do anything about it. Some heads may actually explode. Eyes will certainly bleed!😛

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Would it get overturned if individuals who are against a woman’s right to choose abortion over life had to pay $3600 a year in a set aside tax that went towards providing care of the children born until they were adopted?

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Would it get overturned if individuals who are against a woman’s right to choose abortion over life had to pay $3600 a year in a set aside tax that went towards providing care of the children born until they were adopted?

😎

Or if they were required to take in and raise just one unwanted child, even for a short while.

They just talk, makes them feel better than the next guy....

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

No,

He's showing you what would be the actual consequences of what you preach.

You are advocating for more underage mothers, welfare babies, more democrat voters, more section 8 housing, and way more crime.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

No,

He's showing you what would be the actual consequences of what you preach.

You are advocating for more underage mothers, welfare babies, more democrat voters, more section 8 housing, and way more crime.

And your answer is to kill them

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

😎

Or if they were required to take in and raise just one unwanted child, even for a short while.

They just talk, makes them feel better than the next guy....

Bob sure likes spending other peoples money and lowering the standard of living.

He's just as fanatical as Bernie, and if we had a president with Bob's beliefs, he would be every bit as dangerous for this country.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Agree. That is probably THE cornerstone of the dhim platform. Little mommy van soccer moms all across the Union would fight and die for that one.

The Court may play a bit around the edges, but no Trump supporter should want the court to completely over turn it. It would cost us not only the White House but possible much more in November.

I totally agree. The repercussions would be epic. Our time and money would be better spent abolishing the ACLU.. and Planned Parenthood.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

😎

Beave, you can bet that wouldn't fly either. Lol. smile

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
It is an interesting question. Only made more interesting by the amount of outrage caused by the current welfare state.

Why are there not orphanages any more? Or not as many anyhow.

Why is adoption so expensive? An example of the Church and the .Gov working together to extract wealth? I really should ask the folks what they paid.

Its a pickle!

I sincerely believe that limiting access to abortion will NOT have a positive effect on personal responsibility and self respect.

It would be interesting to see what the likes of Robert White would like to see done. We will no doubt have to start building taller structures to accommodate all the folks he plans to throw off the roofs. Building more helicopters to facilitate all the "sea disappearances".

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I have a question for you Robert.

How many unwanted children have you adopted?
How many have you just opened your door to even temporarily in their time of need?

Pin Drop.......

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

I totally agree. The repercussions would be epic. Our time and money would be better spent abolishing the ACLU.. and Planned Parenthood.

Abolish the .gov subsidized drug trade too. Abolish the welfare state.

If the individual wants to subsidize the behavior........as was done in the past with charity......so be it. It does not hurt the Dems because they only have to pay half the bill.

Build park benches and secure the border.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
It is an interesting question. Only made more interesting by the amount of outrage caused by the current welfare state.

Why are there not orphanages any more? Or not as many anyhow.

Why is adoption so expensive? An example of the Church and the .Gov working together to extract wealth? I really should ask the folks what they paid.

Its a pickle!

I sincerely believe that limiting access to abortion will NOT have a positive effect on personal responsibility and self respect.

It would be interesting to see what the likes of Robert White would like to see done. We will no doubt have to start building taller structures to accommodate all the folks he plans to throw off the roofs. Building more helicopters to facilitate all the "sea disappearances".

My gut, exactly.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 22250rem, 1badf350, 204guy, 59 invisible), 2,264 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,003
Posts18,500,053
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.