Bought this '83 some yrs back with a 223 barrel. After several yrs of searching I finally found an 'affordable' Hornet barrel last summer so have finally messed with it some. Have a couple of issues I need help with. First off is there anyone or anything I can do with those double set triggers. When using the 'set' feature I sometimes with hand position on grip(boy their stock/trigger setup sure sucks) it is all I can do to pull the darn thing. I have small hands so that doesn't help. Also scope position/eye relief tain't an assest either.

Other thing I would like to do and kind of the reason I purchased it was to see feasibility of rechambering to a Bee. Always been a Bee fan as dad had a '65 and traded it when I was 14 so never got to shoot it. Not many options for getting a good Bee, can't afford a Cooper.

So after all my rambling which I do often has anyone ever done this??? Have the reamer and made some extractor blanks so I don't have to mess up or butcher original one. Any suggestions, info or recommendations?

Also does the '87 have a better or more adjustable than the double set '83?

Thanks in advance.

Respectfully,
Dennis