Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
God works in mysterious ways huh...

Maybe he wants you to cut back on the hate you dribble non stop.

Get better butter cup...

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
James. . . Hope all is, and continues to be, well with your family.

My bride and I are retired and typically don't interact with larger groups of people. Until I thought about it a bit, I hadn't realized we were self quarantined without being told to, and have been for several years.

Someday I hope to be the person my dogs think I am . . .
The only true cost of having a dog is its death.
Someone once said "a nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves."
Shiloh Sharps . . . there is no substitute.
NRA Endowment Member
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sorry to hear of it. Prayers already sent.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I'm seeing people that have no clue,
coughing ,hacking,sneezing w/o covering their mouths.
The first case in our county today was due to someone being transported to a nursing home for therapy.
Ignorance,,,,,rant over
James ,hope all is well with your family.

Last edited by rong; 03/19/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
I

< Trying out for campfire loon >

Congratulations, you made the team. By unanimous acclimation. laugh

[Linked Image]
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Hoping everything works out James!

Best to you and your family!

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Prayers for your granddaughter and you and your family.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Good luck to you and your family, hopefully all will be well.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JamesJr
.. most queers lead a lifestyle that often results in their catching certain diseases more frequently than straight people.

So most gays are more likely to get C19?

.in reality, it doesn't matter who the person was that passed the virus along, or at least the potential to,.... but he openly flaunts it...

So openly gay people are typically less responsible
toward C19 than heteros or gays that keep it in the
closet?

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Prayers from Southern Oregon....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well of course he's queer, he's teaching at a dance studio.
What bothers me are the people who continue to go on cruises and fly around the country and then continue to be around the public. If you want to go on your cruise and get sick, fine, just stay away from everyone else for 2 weeks after you get off the boat.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
God works in mysterious ways huh...

Maybe he wants you to cut back on the hate you dribble non stop.

Get better butter cup...

Or stone [bleep]?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
JamesJr Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Day two, and hoping we hear from the test as early as today, but they said it could be as late as Sunday. Got the results back from her flu and strep tests, and they were negative.

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. Hope I don't have to ask slumlord or renegade to bring me some TP, but for now, I've still got plenty of pages left in the old J.C. Penny's catalog I found.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Prayers for your granddaughter, you, and your family.

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Good luck with the tests. My wife and I were down in Georgia visiting my daughter last week. We were supposed to go see my stepson and sister in Florida but we decided against it. We got home two days ago and are self quarantined as I type. If I contacted this I sure don’t want to infect anybody else. Be safe and think of others please. Ed k

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
My wife says I am now in fat city.....she isn't making me interact in person with people, or dragging me off to see some dumass production several times a week anymore. smile

It's just me and the bathroom remodel. Then there is the outboard repair, some other garage and house work, and maybe then FINALLY I can do the several-gun work I've been putting off- some of it for years.

Keep us updated, James - I'm sure you won't be the last here to be making a post on this.

We are just getting rolling up here- 12 cases as of yesterday, all over the state. Fred Meyer has started limiting milk and egg purchases, nothing else, so far. Fuel prices have not dropped a cent - diesel is still 3.08 most places- 3.07 lowest I've seen.

I should take the truck in and load it up before the real panic hits! smile

As if every cabinet and pantry/freezer shelf doesn't have stuff falling off it normally... I still have floor space!

She did cancel her reservations to/in Palm Springs , and next monlh, Paris and Rome. I'm sure she will make up for it later!

Last edited by las; 03/20/20.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Prayers sent,hope all is well.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Wasn't going to post this until we knew more, but it seems like everyone in the community we live in has already found out. Our youngest granddaughter takes tumbling lessons at a local dance and gym academy. One of the private instructors there has corona, and as a result every person that was in the building the day he was there has been notified and will be tested. The granddaughter was not in contact with the person, just in the building while he was there. She did get sick the next day, but they don't think it's corona, but she's been tested and we should know the results tomorrow.

So, as a precaution, especially since we have been with her a number of times since last week, we're not going anywhere until we know what's going on. I'd rather err on the side of caution with this, and play the waiting game. One of kids this guy gave private lessons to is a girl we know real well, and she is being tested today. The bad thing is that they had to take the granddaughter to Nashville to get a test, since none was available locally.

What is so aggravating about this is that the instructor is a queer, who went on a cruise, and knew that some of the people who'd been on the cruise had tested positive, yet went and gave these lessons before he got sick. Anyway, too late to worry about that now. Say a prayer for us.

James, prayers for your family and the other little girl.

Speaking of that jerkwater instructor:

Ukrainian girl that lives kitty-corner across the street from me came over yesterday and wanted to talk. Her boyfriend / significant other is an ex-Russian paratrooper who I had talked with at length the day prior. They both have some very interesting perspective on how communism creeps up on you.

Well, what she wanted to talk about was the neighbor 2 doors around the corner from me. She's from Colombia, he (the husband) is from Cuba. Not at all out of the ordinary in my neck of the woods.

The Ukrainian girl is obviously distraught over something, so I ask her "What's wrong?". She says, the Colombian wife was gifted an all expenses paid 4-5 week tour of Italy and had just returned. However, she changed her itinerary to take a flight back to the Dominican, and then bought a 1-way ticket from the Dominican to Miami. She did this, knowing she would have to quarantine if she was returning from Italy. She didn't want to do that. Meanwhile, she's been out grocery shopping, getting her nails and hair done, and who knows what else.
Ukrainian girl is torn about reporting her to anybody.

Here's the kicker. Her son works for the FBI, lives in the house with her, and has been going to work.

People..

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Originally Posted by 1911a1
Best of luck to you and your family.

I would tell you why that Phag really went on the cruise but it would turn your stomach.

I imagine for the same reason the heterosexuals went

So you think fudgepacking and men performing oral sex on other men is the same as heterosexual sex?

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by rayporter
THE queer needs some special attention.

In reality, it doesn't matter who the person was that passed the virus along, or at least the potential to, but he is someone who openly flaunts it, and my thinking is that he should have realized he was at risk. Being at risk, he should not have been around people. My son and his wife immediately notified everyone that their family had been in contact with, and have not gone out in public since. Same way with my wife and I. She just noticed that she was out of washing machine detergent, and it's one of those new washers that takes a certain kind of Tide, and something you can't just usually buy anywhere. So, we'll get by until we find out what's happening, as we're not going to go anywhere.

So, are you saying that homosexuals have a greater risk of contracting and possibly spreading COVID19 than heterosexuals?
where did he say that, the fact that the guy was gay might have had something to do with his irresponsible behavior.

Kind of a big generalization, isn't it? I work with gay people and have had a few gay friends over the years. I never knew them to be irresponsible.

The rapidity of the spread of the AIDS epidemic in the early '80s well demonstrated the irresponsibility of the gay community, at that time.

You mean almost 40 years ago before anyone knew what aids was or how it was transmitted.

By 85 EVERYONE knew what AIDS was, and exactly how it was transmitted, and who patient zero in the US was, and what the behavior was that initiated the epidemic. But that is beside the point. There are gonorrhea, syphilis, herpes, warts, and a myriad of other STDs those jackals were sharing in the bathhouses long before AIDS became an issue.

Irresponsible behavior is just that. AIDS simply exposed it to the world.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

618 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 60 invisible), 2,832 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,737
Posts18,514,428
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.