Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
OUTRAGEOUS: Mueller and Deep State DOJ Deny Allegations in Most Recent Response to General Flynn’s Attorneys

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...nt-response-to-general-flynns-attorneys/

The General’s case was a mess until he hired Attorney Sidney Powell. She immediately challenged everything the Deep State did to date in their efforts to indict and prosecute the war hero General Flynn. Powell created a list of 40 documents that the DOJ had not turned over to the General that were pertinent to the case. The government has a duty to hand over any information that would help who they are prosecuting with their case. It’s the law and the information is considered Brady material based on a case that set this standard.

The government rebutted and Ms. Powell requested more information. This showed that the government has been withholding information for three or more years that is pertinent to his case. Powell is asking the judge to dismiss the case and hold the Deep State actors in the DOJ accountable.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just another example of the Deep State covering their crooked asses.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He should be getting a nice new house soon.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
DOJ is filthy with Obama "career" appointees who just keep thumbing their nose to the rule of law. It's getting to the point where even Barr is letting them have their way, hence the decision not to prosecute McCabe. There is now a two tiered Justice system in Washington DC, one for Democrats and one for Republicans. And you better really watch your back if you openly support this President.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I dont see Barr mentioned in that DOJ accusatory article.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx

BARR: Of course. As I, you know, said during my confirmation, I came in to serve as Attorney General. I am responsible for everything that happens in the department, but the thing I have most responsibility for are the issues that are brought to me for decision.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ent-not-included-in-broadcast-interview/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Isn't he still the Attorney General? Maybe not really. The deep state does seem to run the show. Barr isn't much better than Sessions was and he was a traitor.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RickyD

Isn't he still the Attorney General? Maybe not really. The deep state does seem to run the show. Barr isn't much better than Sessions was and he was a traitor.

^^^^This^^^^

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
McCabe is not being prosecuted under the DOJ IG report, but he is not exempted from prosecution under Durham's Grand Jury. People have to understand you don't prosecute a speeding ticket if you can get a felony conviction. No double jeopardy here.

"Use a big enough gun!"
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by RugerNo3
McCabe is not being prosecuted under the DOJ IG report, but he is not exempted from prosecution under Durham's Grand Jury. People have to understand you don't prosecute a speeding ticket if you can get a felony conviction. No double jeopardy here.

This

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RugerNo3

This

Nonsense.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

521 members (10gaugeman, 007FJ, 160user, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 50 invisible), 2,035 guests, and 1,326 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,760
Posts18,495,496
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.