-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have Ms and all the fun aches ,pains, cramps, and other deal that comes with it.
I use the drops whenever I remember to. Seems to work.
We gave it to our old dog before she went West and she got to where she would stand at the counter and point at it . Guess she was smarter then me.

Last edited by deerstalker; 04/22/20.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jimy
Originally Posted by deflave
I can't.

It still illegal.

How so ? There is zero THC in this product. Its basically like taking a vitamin.

It can make you test positive for The Marijuana.

The Marijuana is still The Debil.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If you inject marijuanas just once - I heard it makes your teeth fall out and you get face sores. Worth it? Not to me.

Me

J
jimy Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by teal
If you inject marijuanas just once - I heard it makes your teeth fall out and you get face sores. Worth it? Not to me.

Only hash does that to you ! And no one injects hash any more, your teeth are safe ! Try a more frequent showers and the face will clear up two !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Coward.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

J
jimy Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
I can't.

It still illegal.

How so ? There is zero THC in this product. Its basically like taking a vitamin.

It can make you test positive for The Marijuana.

The Marijuana is still The Debil.

The typical blood test, tests for THC , and CBD oil has no THC in it, so there is no reason for it to show.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
It seems to be all over in effects for some people. It didn't really work for my wife but she was looking for a sub for opioids. I have 2 friends that swear by it. One friends son is on a CBD/THC tincture and has stopped his seizures.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
J
jimy Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J

Coward.

I think he was injecting it with a turkey baster ! :}

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

No worky for me on chronic cervical pain. Went up to 1,000 mg 2 - 3x daily. Liquid pain medicine (80 proof) in the evening works better.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

Have you tried LDN for your MS and or pain? My neighbor has had really good results and he has had MS for 15 years. here's an LDN group on facebook with a lot of good info and it is relatively inexpensive.

Originally Posted by deerstalker
I have Ms and all the fun aches ,pains, cramps, and other deal that comes with it.
I use the drops whenever I remember to. Seems to work.
We gave it to our old dog before she went West and she got to where she would stand at the counter and point at it . Guess she was smarter then me.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
CBD oil has no THC in it

Some of it does, some of it is certified to 0.3% or less, and some is certified to 0.

There are still places in the US where the police will charge a person with possession if they find CBD oil, on the basis that it contains some amount of THC.

I don’t know how much is needed to show up on a test.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I thought I had a vaporizer pen that was CDB oil, some passer-byer left it in my night stand.
Just pulled it out and read the label and see it's a ZEN 1 CDB : 4 THC 20mg.

Pretty cool little device but it's got a $230.00 price tag on it and it's also a prescription.
Maybe I outta try it out.

smooth....

I'll review it's effect momentarily.....

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
People that have to pass drug tests for employment are advised by their employer to not use it in any capacity.

And even if you are retired or are not required to take a drug test for employment, it can still show up in a blood test post-vehicular accidents, self defense, or dropping a piano off a roof and onto somebody's head.

If it works, great. Just be advised that it can and does make people piss hot.

J
jimy Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
That would happen if the manufacture was using the marijuana plant to produce the oil, instead of the cannabis plant , a case where quality control might be come an issue.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
That would happen if the manufacture was using the marijuana plant to produce the oil, instead of the cannabis plant , a case where quality control might be come an issue.

Cannabis is marijuana, you mean hemp. Even hemp grown legally by farmers has small amounts of THC in it, and the only way to get it all out is distillation.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

If it works, great. Just be advised that it can and does make people piss hot.

I UA'ed and been subject to randoms every year for the last 28..
I'm retired now, I answer to none, they can UA and blood test my attorneys.

I have a Florida friend that was covered under the "stand your ground" laws when he shot and killed his neighbor after a dispute. He never even went to jail and sure as hell wasn't UA'ed or Blood tested. He'd have never passed on multiple levels.

The best case ever that favored for a guy smoking pot while working.
His job was feeding Grizzly bears at a wayside attraction, he got mauled and still was able to collect comp, which his employer wasn't paying for.

So, lighten up a little it's 2020, it's different today and both my stories are old news....
They don't test employees that are necessary, even in a incident. If they do, they didn't want you anyway...

Montana man mauled by bear after smoking pot gets workers' comp
Updated Jan 10, 2019; Posted Mar 24, 2011

By The Associated Press
KALISPELL, Mont. -- The Montana Supreme Court has upheld a Workers' Compensation Court ruling that about $65,000 in medical bills incurred by a man who was mauled while feeding the bears at a tourist attraction should be covered by workers' compensation, despite the fact the man had smoked marijuana on the day of the attack.

The court filed its opinion Tuesday, the Daily Inter Lake reported.

Brock Hopkins filed a claim with the Uninsured Employers' Fund in December 2007, saying he suffered injuries to his legs and buttocks when he was mauled by a bear at Great Bear Adventures near Glacier National Park on Nov. 2, 2007. Hopkins was treated for his injuries at a Kalispell hospital.

The fund denied Hopkins' claim because Hopkins had smoked marijuana before entering a bear enclosure. The fund also argued that Hopkins was acting outside the scope of his duties.

Park owner Russell Kilpatrick, who did not have workers' compensation coverage, argued that Hopkins was a volunteer who Kilpatrick occasionally gave cash to "out of his heart." Hopkins fed the bears that day after Kilpatrick told him not to because he was tapering their food as they prepared for hibernation, Kilpatrick said.

The Workers' Compensation Court ruled last June that Hopkins was an employee and noted that while his "use of marijuana to kick off a day of working around grizzly bears was ill-advised to say the least and mind-bogglingly stupid to say the most," there was no evidence presented regarding Hopkins' level of impairment.

The Workers' Compensation Court found that grizzlies are "equal opportunity maulers" without regard to marijuana consumption.

Fund attorney Joseph Nevin told The Associated Press today that the case is finished and the agency would end up paying an estimated $35,000 in discounted medical bills on behalf of Hopkins. Kilpatrick paid a small penalty for failing to carry workers' compensation insurance, Nevin said.

A phone listing for Kilpatrick in Coram has been disconnected and there is no phone listing for Great Bear Adventures.

-- The Associated Press
https://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-...after_smoking_pot_gets_workers_comp.html

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I tried some on my back. I don't know if it helped my back, but I got high as balls.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So, it's kinda creeper, started off real mellow and light, now it's a bit more intense. But I'm a light weight....never mess with the stuff..It'd cover some pain and then some....

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Just buy weed works better the cbd oil

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by gemby58
Just buy weed works better the cbd oil

That's my experience. I certainly do not use controlled substances unless so directed by a medical professional, but I know a lot of people who have tried CBD (not me, of course, even though I said "my experience" at the start of this post) and most of them say that without some level of THC, the CBD isn't effective for pain or anxiety relief. I've also heard that the body's receptors that can use cannabinoids (THC and CBD) need to have the THC to "activate" the positive effects of the CBD component. Others have said that what is actually going on is that only THC has the impact people look for and you may as well just take low doses of THC rather than mess around with CBD.

But don't listen to me, I did not have chemical relations with that scheduled substance, THC.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1936M71, 1234, 007FJ, 57 invisible), 2,537 guests, and 1,381 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,695
Posts18,475,163
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.