-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've tried it for chronic pain in my back, leg and foot and I couldn't tell any difference. My daughter gets pain relief from using it though, and she says she sleeps better. You really have to watch the concentration of actual CBD oil, it varies greatly from different manufacturers. Lazarus Naturals offers a substantial discount for vets and disabled/handicapped people, and their products get great reviews. Their shipping is free and fast, also.

As mentioned above, even so called zero THC CBD oil can and will fail a urine test.

Deus Juvat

GB1

J
jimy Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Here's the stuff !

Elixir 2400 is 2x the strength, Therapeutic Hemp Extract (CBD) derived from specially bred Organic Hemp plants with a high 40 mg of whole plant extract content. Miracles of Health’s CBD is U.S.D.A Certified Organic and extracted organically using NES Vapor Distillation™ solvent free technology . The subsequent oil is infused in Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil in an easy-to-use dropper bottle. It is a wholesome extract, not synthetic and not an isolate. It contains all the synergistic Cannabinoids, Terpenoids, Essential Oils and other compounds of the original plant.

Benefits:

Non-Psychoactive
Full-spectrum Cannabinoid extract
Helps to relieve pain and inflammation
Helps to reduce stress and anxiety
Supports deeper sleep
Helps to relieve neurological disorders
Supports the digestive system
Promotes cardiovascular health
Helps to signal the body’s natural endocannabinoids to activate the CB1 and CB2 receptors to do more of what they normally do
Supports homeostasis to ensure optimal metabolic functions, nutrient transport, energy storage and modulate insulin sensitivity

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

I use a CBD cream that I buy at Big R farm store. Brand is Naturulz called Ugli Butter.There is a night and moring version.I can't use the morning version because it has Capsaciain (sp) in it and that keeps me awake.This stuff helps with my hands and shoulders. Doesn't seem to help with my knee that is really bad Also helps me get to sleep.Tried the and I didn't see any help

Last edited by saddlesore; 04/22/20.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
My neighbor down the road grows several acres of industrial hemp, which he gets processed for CBD oil. He has to harvest it at the right time, or the THC level gets above the legal limit. He had to jump through all sorts of licensing hoops, including a one-on-one meeting with the county sheriff, to get certified to grow the stuff. He has to haul the harvested and air-dried product over 100 miles to the nearest processing plant, and they take 50% of the oil the crop produces as their payment for squeezing the stuff! Not worth the effort, IMHO!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JeffA
So, it's kinda creeper, started off real mellow and light, now it's a bit more intense. But I'm a light weight....never mess with the stuff..It'd cover some pain and then some....

Peaked and tapering, only been a little over an hour...

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by deflave

If it works, great. Just be advised that it can and does make people piss hot.

I UA'ed and been subject to randoms every year for the last 28..
I'm retired now, I answer to none, they can UA and blood test my attorneys.

I have a Florida friend that was covered under the "stand your ground" laws when he shot and killed his neighbor after a dispute. He never even went to jail and sure as hell wasn't UA'ed or Blood tested. He'd have never passed on multiple levels.

The best case ever that favored for a guy smoking pot while working.
His job was feeding Grizzly bears at a wayside attraction, he got mauled and still was able to collect comp, which his employer wasn't paying for.

So, lighten up a little it's 2020, it's different today and both my stories are old news....
They don't test employees that are necessary, even in a incident. If they do, they didn't want you anyway...

Montana man mauled by bear after smoking pot gets workers' comp
Updated Jan 10, 2019; Posted Mar 24, 2011

By The Associated Press
KALISPELL, Mont. -- The Montana Supreme Court has upheld a Workers' Compensation Court ruling that about $65,000 in medical bills incurred by a man who was mauled while feeding the bears at a tourist attraction should be covered by workers' compensation, despite the fact the man had smoked marijuana on the day of the attack.

The court filed its opinion Tuesday, the Daily Inter Lake reported.

Brock Hopkins filed a claim with the Uninsured Employers' Fund in December 2007, saying he suffered injuries to his legs and buttocks when he was mauled by a bear at Great Bear Adventures near Glacier National Park on Nov. 2, 2007. Hopkins was treated for his injuries at a Kalispell hospital.

The fund denied Hopkins' claim because Hopkins had smoked marijuana before entering a bear enclosure. The fund also argued that Hopkins was acting outside the scope of his duties.

Park owner Russell Kilpatrick, who did not have workers' compensation coverage, argued that Hopkins was a volunteer who Kilpatrick occasionally gave cash to "out of his heart." Hopkins fed the bears that day after Kilpatrick told him not to because he was tapering their food as they prepared for hibernation, Kilpatrick said.

The Workers' Compensation Court ruled last June that Hopkins was an employee and noted that while his "use of marijuana to kick off a day of working around grizzly bears was ill-advised to say the least and mind-bogglingly stupid to say the most," there was no evidence presented regarding Hopkins' level of impairment.

The Workers' Compensation Court found that grizzlies are "equal opportunity maulers" without regard to marijuana consumption.

Fund attorney Joseph Nevin told The Associated Press today that the case is finished and the agency would end up paying an estimated $35,000 in discounted medical bills on behalf of Hopkins. Kilpatrick paid a small penalty for failing to carry workers' compensation insurance, Nevin said.

A phone listing for Kilpatrick in Coram has been disconnected and there is no phone listing for Great Bear Adventures.

-- The Associated Press
https://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-...after_smoking_pot_gets_workers_comp.html

In Louisiana, get in a fatal accident and you will be tested, not your lawyer and by the easy way or the hard way, it’ll be your call.

Go hot and it goes against you even if you were in the right. Then you will need a very good lawyer to represent you.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jimy
Here's the stuff !

Elixir 2400 is 2x the strength, Therapeutic Hemp Extract (CBD) derived from specially bred Organic Hemp plants with a high 40 mg of whole plant extract content. Miracles of Health’s CBD is U.S.D.A Certified Organic and extracted organically using NES Vapor Distillation™ solvent free technology . The subsequent oil is infused in Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil in an easy-to-use dropper bottle. It is a wholesome extract, not synthetic and not an isolate. It contains all the synergistic Cannabinoids, Terpenoids, Essential Oils and other compounds of the original plant.

Benefits:

Non-Psychoactive
Full-spectrum Cannabinoid extract
Helps to relieve pain and inflammation
Helps to reduce stress and anxiety
Supports deeper sleep
Helps to relieve neurological disorders
Supports the digestive system
Promotes cardiovascular health
Helps to signal the body’s natural endocannabinoids to activate the CB1 and CB2 receptors to do more of what they normally do
Supports homeostasis to ensure optimal metabolic functions, nutrient transport, energy storage and modulate insulin sensitivity

Serious question.

Made in China ?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Remsen

But don't listen to me, I did not have chemical relations with that scheduled substance, THC.

But did you have sex with that woman?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It'd be just like the Grizzly/Comp case, they have to prove level of impairment. There is no such valid test..
It's a myth...I suppose with some over zealous judge working with a non-represented fool could get burned.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I use Zillas brand, dropper full under the tongue daily and a topical for sore muscles. It works for me. YMMV

Helped me get off of all other meds Prilosec and cholesterol.

Last edited by Crappie_Killer; 04/22/20.

CK
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
It'd be just like the Grizzly/Comp case, they have to prove level of impairment. There is no such valid test..
It's a myth...I suppose with some over zealous judge working with a non-represented fool could get burned.

Lawyers use it quite well to sew doubt.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Try and find an example case.............

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Jury duty.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, hemp oil is a drying oil so I suppose you could use it like linseed oil to finish a stock.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Then your gun would shoot high.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
And forget it was loaded.....

A wise man is frequently humbled.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by sharpsguy
Then your gun would shoot high.

Or might just say fug it and not shoot at all.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm pretty sure I have a degenerative rotator cuff, to the extent if I lift or grip something all day, I can barely raise my arm.

I'd try CBD oil if I thought it would help it.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
No, I use Rotella, Mystic, and 70wt Kendall Nitro oil.

Trump Won!
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
It cured my Girlfriends Sons Epilepsy he has had No Seizures for over 3 years and he was getting them 3 to 4 times a year

Last edited by funshooter; 04/22/20.
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

106 members (450yukon, 79S, 260Remguy, 300_savage, 6MMWASP, 13 invisible), 1,672 guests, and 974 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,756
Posts18,476,380
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.