Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Besides the CBD, I would look for something high in mercine, and yes it helps

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by JeffA

Good to see all the positive posts here, shows most can handle reality....

And those that ignore it.

Such as yourself?

J
jimy Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
One thing I do know, is that if you are self employed and drive a company car or truck, you can go to your local hospital and get a blood test on yourself, with only you, having access to the results, so if you want to try CBD oil for a month, to see the results, then go get your self tested and see the results for yourself.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
CVS and Walgreens sell THC test strips...

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by RichardAustin
Besides the CBD, I would look for something high in mercine, and yes it helps

I think you mean myrcene, those wonderful oils from plants, terpenes, or essential oils, that are so responsible for lipoid pneumonia

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
IC B2

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
hmmm what does the 4733 form say

do you use THC, or do you use CBD

rock and a hard spot, I guess,

unless they changed it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Etoh
hmmm what does the 4733 form say

do you use THC, or do you use CBD

rock and a hard spot, I guess,

unless they changed it.

And no one's ever lied on a form....

Me

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by jimy
One thing I do know, is that if you are self employed and drive a company car or truck, you can go to your local hospital and get a blood test on yourself, with only you, having access to the results, so if you want to try CBD oil for a month, to see the results, then go get your self tested and see the results for yourself.

You sure you know that? A hospital huh.... probably have better luck going to a lab that does DOT testing, unless you live in some real backwoods area where hospitals are different than here, they typically dont do those unless ordered by the legal system due an emergency situation.

PS - whats the half life on THC, and where does this mythical month come from.... and why wait a month to test it.

Lots of I heard it through the grape vine on these drug threads, lots.... lots and lots, with minimal facts.

J
jimy Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

You sure you know that? A hospital huh.... probably have better luck going to a lab that does DOT testing, unless you live in some real backwoods area where hospitals are different than here, they typically dont do those unless ordered by the legal system due an emergency situation.

PS - whats the half life on THC, and where does this mythical month come from.... and why wait a month to test it.

Lots of I heard it through the grape vine on these drug threads, lots.... lots and lots, with minimal facts.

Backwoods might describe it, and yea I had it done while still in handcuffs once, long story.

I kind of figured that after a month a man would or wouldn't notice better sleep patterns, less pain or maybe nothing at all, and if you did not get the results you were desiring after a month then a smart man would just stop using it, not much point in being tested.

I'm sensing a bitterness in your tone.......

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
CBD has a definite pharmacological, eg. muscle relaxant, anti-inflammatory

thats not the question, the question is how much compared to whats available,

why don't folks here just use the emoji signs?

frown for not worky, straight lips for maybe, and smiley for worky

IC B3

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Backwoods might describe it, and yea I had it done while still in handcuffs once, long story.

I kind of figured that after a month a man would or wouldn't notice better sleep patterns, less pain or maybe nothing at all, and if you did not get the results you were desiring after a month then a smart man would just stop using it, not much point in being tested.

I'm sensing a bitterness in your tone.......

Correct, in handcuffs, but jimy isnt walking in and asking for one at a hospital for his personal well being.

The month, was referring to the drug testing, not the CBD effects. If thats what your timeline was for, Im not disputing that. Most say wait 30 days from smoking pot and see what the test results are.... hence my question on thc’s half life, but it was obviously over your head to catch on to that.

No bitterness, humor.... a bunch on ill informed but outspoken peeps discussing things they have no knowledge of... you guys heard it through the grapevine...

Heading to my local hospital, going to ask for an eye exam.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Any entity with legal access can view that test. It is not sacred.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
J
jimy Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J

Its called HIPAA and ,it is your truck, your business, auto insurance and only your business , In my case their subpoena was denied, as they had ample opportunity to do their own test, but they didn't.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Its called HIPAA and ,it is your truck, your business, auto insurance and only your business , In my case their subpoena was denied, as they had ample opportunity to do their own test, but they didn't.

I understand hipaa jimy but any entity with legal access can view those records. Law enforcement, insurance companies, rehab clinics, etc .

If you want total, bonded privacy you’d want to use something like The Cooper Clinic in Dallas or possibly even your own personal physician.

Jus sayin.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It you are to stupid to pass a test you deserve to be busted.
It's so easy to pass. Just ask a millennial, they will tell you how

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
CBD is the greatest thing ever. Just like hemp is the greatest thing ever. Everything related to marijuana is the greatest thing everl! It's magical! Just ask the people who want it legal.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem

Some irony here but people need to get off this "millennial" thing - they're 39 years old this year at the front end.

Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My take is if the damned stuff worked we wouldn't still be debating it.
Its pain-relieving BS is a snake oil placebo

J
jimy Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J

I understand hipaa jimy but any entity with legal access can view those records. Law enforcement, insurance companies, rehab clinics, etc .

If you want total, bonded privacy you’d want to use something like The Cooper Clinic in Dallas or possibly even your own personal physician.

Jus sayin.

I can tell you this much, the police, the DA and the sitting judge could not find a way to get mine, I had complete proof of my innocence and the grounds for a law suit, to recoup my cost and just a little bit more. smile

This case involved me firing the police chiefs son..........

J
jimy Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem

It wasn't a urine test.....................:(

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

486 members (16gage, 10gaugemag, 19rabbit52, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 1lesfox, 53 invisible), 2,798 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,550
Posts18,510,283
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.