Print Thread
Hop To
J
jaytee Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
So I'm over at my girlfriends house tonight and as I was leaving we walked out onto the driveway and was just enjoying the nice bright moon and a sky full of stars, Not a cloud in the sky. I'm just looking up and notice and object flying from the NW to SE and it was not quite straight up. more about 60 degrees or so. My first thought was, and there were no blinking lights visible, was that it might be the international space station as it was moving at a pretty good clip. Any I watched it till it was no longer visible, thinking that the moon had washed it out. Then I notice a second object on the same flight path probably 6 or 8 seconds behind. Hmm, thats a little unusual to see two objects on identical paths but not unheard of. Then I see a third, then a fourth, a fifth. We stood there and watched at least 30 or 40 of these objects on the same path and we would loose sight of them at the same spot in the sky. I did see one of them make a sharp turn to the north but it too disappeared. I left her house and got down the road about a mile and stopped and looked again but didn't see anything. Got home about 8 minutes later and looked and didn't see anything then a minute or two later I saw one more on the same path. This was aproximately 10:30 pm central time. I'm sure there is a logical explanation for what we saw but I've never seen anything like it before. I hope we weren't the only two to see this.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
ALIENS!!!

Nope, a satellite chain gang. Space X corp maybe ??

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
+1

Coyotes shot no waiting.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Starlink.

Google it, your questions will be answered.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The objects were very high and were visible due to reflecting light from the sun which the earths curvature blocked from you but not to rays from the sun. As they traveled eastward the curvature of the earth blocked the suns rays from hitting them and thus the rays reflected back to you from those objects and they disappeared.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
jaytee Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Just learned that Elon Musk launched a chit load of satellites the other night.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
In about 5 years, no one in North America will need a EPB or sat phone.

Just a cell phone.

Those satellites will provide cell service anywhere you go.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Oh, and jaytee.............

odds are................

if you saw them......................

"THEY" saw you.

just a thought. wink

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump has the Air Force flying chemtrail type missions disbursing disinfectant. Secretly, imagine what would happen if the MSM found out.

Musk is doing the same thing for the planet - why Starlink is in such a low orbit. The satellites are actually UV light emitters.

smirk

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Probably Starlink. The next batch was supposed to go up this week, but it's been delayed a bit. You can see when they will be visible by checking this LINK When the individual satellites maneuver themselves up from 250 to 350 miles, they'll be a lot less visible.

And they are NOT cell service satellites. They will provide high bandwidth, low latency internet everywhere on the globe.. Details about receivers and subscription cost have not yet been announced, however.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (160user, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 1234, 54 invisible), 18,606 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,966
Posts18,539,797
Members74,052
Most Online20,796
Yesterday at 04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.