Print Thread
Hop To
C
ChuckKY Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C

I apologize if this has already been posted. The article doesn't mention the race of the dead couple for some reason, but I've read else where they where white. Being that two people where killed, I suspect this should enrage people enough to go maybe 60 pages. The copy and paste didn't allow the picture of the suspect, but it is available in the link.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/gunman-d...rans-cemetery-leaves-elderly-couple-dead

A man wanted for shooting an elderly couple at the Delaware Veterans Memorial Cemetery was found dead after exchanging gunfire with police.

The couple, from Elkton, Md., was shot Friday morning after going to the cemetery in Bear.

The woman, 85, died at the scene, according to Delaware State Police. Her husband, 86, died Saturday at a hospital. Their names had not been released as of Sunday.

Police said the suspect, Sheldon Francis, 29, of Middletown, Del., was spotted about an hour after the shooting running into a wooded area near the cemetery.

Delaware police released a photo of Sheldon Francis, 29, of Middletown, Del., after a shooting at the Delaware Veterans Memorial Cemetery in Bear left in which an elderly couple was shot and died.
Delaware police released a photo of Sheldon Francis, 29, of Middletown, Del., after a shooting at the Delaware Veterans Memorial Cemetery in Bear left in which an elderly couple was shot and died. (Delaware State Police)

AHMAUD ARBERY CASE: ADDITIONAL VIDEO BEING REVIEWED, AUTHORITIES SAY

As a precaution, troopers evacuated homes in the vicinity.

About an hour after being seen, Francis was spotted again, police said. This time the gunman fired at officers who fired back before Francis disappeared again.

MARYLAND POLICE RELEASE FOOTAGE OF FATAL POLICE SHOOTING

The search of the woods continued and around 4 p.m. -- four hours after the exchange of gunfire -- troopers found Francis dead.

“Upon being located Francis was confirmed to have sustained a gunshot wound,” State Police spokesman Cpl. Michael Austin said Sunday in a news release. “It is undetermined at this time if the wound was self-inflicted or as a result of the exchange of gunfire.”

CLICK HERE FOR THE FOX NEWS APP

A motive for the shooting of the elderly couple has not been released.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from a57.foxnews.com]
Delaware police released this photo of Sheldon Francis, 29, of Middletown, Del., after a shooting
at the Delaware Veterans Memorial Cemetery in Bear left in which an elderly couple was shot and died.

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]
Three women are dead and another is in the hospital after 33 year old Idris Abdus-Salaam
stormed a Pilot truck stop in Tennessee and went on a stabbing spree.
Remember this facial expression. Pure, "I don't give a F%#k about you or your life" evil.
I have seen that expression on the face of many negro thugs who have done untold
of horrible things. That expression is a telltale sign of danger, and if you are ever around it,
you need to be on your guard.

[Linked Image]
Look at that face. Pure evil. Easy to detect. You would have thought
a colored policeman would have detected it as well and pulled his
hand gun instead of a stupid taser, that almost cost him his life.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
yep i could have bet the skin color of the thug who shot these old people,shameful

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I’m glad they killed that piece of cshit. Gang initiation maybe???

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
He was just another innocent out jogging when the police tried to detain him.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

Meano cops.

He dindu nuffin!

whistle

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm glad they identified his skin color in case he ran to South Dakota and I spotted him in my back yard. In other words WGAF and why should they?

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

Meano cops.

He dindu nuffin!

whistle

Ha Ha, This particular poor little Dindu definitely won’t be doin nuffin from here on out... grin

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Well ..... bye

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
5 pages tops, the hypocrisy here on the Fire is astounding.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hanco
Well ..... bye

^^^This^^^

Another oxygen waster bites the dust.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I don't get your point, if there is one. A murder was committed. Evil died unfortunately a few hours too late. Glad he's dead. Sorry the innocent couple is.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
C
ChuckKY Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
I guess there in lies the rub. Not everyone has to see my point or agree with it. I’m okay with that and won’t start calling people silly names if they don’t. And yes you are right, a shame evil exists and the fact that it does exist should be bothersome to everyone in all cases and media reporting. Very little outrage will be shown over the unjust killing of an 85 and 86 white couple in the news. Just something that happens every day I guess.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (1badf350, 1lesfox, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 60 invisible), 2,857 guests, and 1,188 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,608
Posts18,532,780
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.