Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Did I understand this wrong or did John say they owed him money and then later say he hadn't invoice them yet?

Bb

GB1

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Its hard to fathom the lows that we humans go to when we start chewing up our own ! Its like a big pile on when someone is down... like a pack of dogs snarling and killing anouther of the pack when it is down and or wounded.
I dont personally know Aron, but I have met him at the shows and ordered a rifle from him. It was delivered and Im very happy with it.. The following things I do know..

Wells Fargo is the worst bank that I have ever had dealings with. They have done things to my companys that is awfull. I bucked up and paid off a bunch of notes when they called them and it cost me tons of money because of the things I had to sell off to meet the call. I was not behind on any loan payments whatsoever.. I lost more money on that deal than Aron just payed off. I did it on my own without involving anyone else. I dont know how Aron paid of Wells, and it is none of my business and it is none of yours either. Owning a small business is very challenging and is a rough road to hoe and I admire all who succeed in doing so. Wells Fargo is the worst bank that I know of.

John Burns He is piling on and causing drama for Gunwerks either because they are competition to him or jealous of Gunwerks.. He dang sure backpedeled when he had to put up or shut up O they havent payed me but also then saying that he hadnt sent a final bill yet.. Probably worried about the lawsuit he could get served on him for defamation ? Lost respect for him today..
Good luck to Gunwerks on working this all out..

Treat others as you would like to be treated..
Billy

Turn em loose ...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Anybody got any more info on this?

Local story with National implications.

https://k2radio.com/wells-fargo-sues-cody-firm-gunwerks-claims-it-owes-2-8-million/

John, I've always enjoyed your posts.
But something tells me if there is/was 411 on the situation, you'd likely be more in the know than anyone here - leaving me to surmise you're simply stirring the szchit pot.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by 19352012
While it may have been fraudulent, someone screwing WF warms my heart. If ever there was a bunch of shy locks who should be relieved of a pound of flesh, its WF.

Very true. WF screwed a large number of people with false accounts and charges.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by SKane

https://k2radio.com/wells-fargo-sues-cody-firm-gunwerks-claims-it-owes-2-8-million/

But something tells me if there is/was 411 on the situation, you'd likely be more in the know than anyone here - leaving me to surmise you're simply stirring the szchit pot.

Very true Scott. That's typical Burns though. Most of the time his mockingbird mouth overloads his whippoorwil asss.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They owe us money.

It's not been fun.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but am wondering if this has been resolved. Aaron Davidson posted in another thread, "Delinquent vendor payments: fake news"

What's the scoop?

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...4898441/gunwerks-in-trouble#Post14898441

Last edited by 4th_point; 05/23/20.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
IMO John Burns is a D-Bag for making those statements and not backing it up.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
With absolutely zero deference to GW or JB, only a small business owner can truly comprehend the crapulence endured while dealing with Wells Fargo.

Hope everyone that turns in an invoice gets paid.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Why can't firearm builders in Cody, WY just get along?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Jerry is trying to get leverage on Newman. He wants paid.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston

Jerry is trying to get leverage on Newman. He wants paid.

Newman or Ron Swanson? whistle

WWP53D
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Still waiting for John Burns to weigh in. He started this thread. John? John?

I responded several posts above.

Scott,

I knew nothing more about this situation between WF and Gunwerks than was in the article and nobody in town had any inclination there was a pending suit.

Gunwerks threatened to sue us a week ago and any suit by a 3rd party concerning appointment of receivership directly affects our contract.

Wells Fargo like most big banks has anti 2A/anti hunt tendencies so the story truly does have National implications.

In the interest of fairness I also was the first one to post Arron's complete statement in this thread.

Originally Posted by mirage243
IMO John Burns is a D-Bag for making those statements and not backing it up.

Might want to reread this thread.

Originally Posted by 4th_point
Why can't firearm builders in Cody, WY just get along?

Must be something in the water.

Arron and I had been getting along pretty well and we were planning to expand the Wyoming Governor Match to include a Precision Rifle Match in addition to the 3 Gun Match.
Originally Posted by 4th_point
They owe us money.

It's not been fun.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but am wondering if this has been resolved. Aaron Davidson posted in another thread, "Delinquent vendor payments: fake news"

What's the scoop?

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...4898441/gunwerks-in-trouble#Post14898441

Finale invoice for project is still pending so Gunwerks is not delinquent.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Who made the original post.............Asking for a friend

Last edited by 300MAG; 05/24/20.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by huntsman22
I don't see how you can get that far behind, unless you're crooked as bleep.....

LOL.

They owe us money.

It's not been fun.

You told us they "owe us money" and "its not been fun" and then you tell us they haven't even been invoiced yet? What in hell is going on Mr. Burns. Time for you to come clean.

Tarquin
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I don't see how you can get that far behind, unless you're crooked as bleep.....

LOL.

They owe us money.

It's not been fun.

You told us they "owe us money" and "its not been fun" and then you tell us they haven't even been invoiced yet? What in hell is going on Mr. Burns. Time for you to come clean.

Yep, and the fuqker told me to go re-read the thread.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

You also posted the above, all the while knowing you were a vendor to GW and apparently knew the owner well. Looks like you were just trying to stir up a controversy where there wasn't one.

Tarquin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Same guy that posted same thing on 3 or 4 hunting/shooting forums?? Again asking for a friend.........

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

LOL.

They owe us money.

It's not been fun.

Burns is such a drama queen, Kanye West and Kim Kardashian bought a place near Cody, just to keep up...

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
If I was Gunwerks JB would be fuqked when he finally got that final invoice sent. What kind of stupid mf'er slanders someone before he gets his money? What a fuqktard.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

LOL.

They owe us money.

It's not been fun.

The project is not finalized and they threatened to sue us a week ago.
Originally Posted by mirage243
If I was Gunwerks JB would be fuqked when he finally got that final invoice sent. What kind of stupid mf'er slanders someone before he gets his money? What a fuqktard.

Exactly quote where I slandered anyone.

You also posted the above, all the while knowing you were a vendor to GW and apparently knew the owner well. Looks like you were just trying to stir up a controversy where there wasn't one.

There was plenty of controversy.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

612 members (163bc, 160user, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 257 mag, 1936M71, 56 invisible), 2,460 guests, and 1,213 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,784
Posts18,477,205
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.