Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IS HAPPENING

Scare people with a virus. Place them in quarantine. Count the number of dead every second of every day in every news headline. Close all businesses. 40,000,000 out of jobs. Peak unemployment. Remove entertainment: parks, gyms, bars, restaurants, sports. No dating. No touching. Mask people. Dehumanize them. Close temples and churches. Create a vacuum. Let depression and anxiety and desperation set in. Then... ignite hatred and civil war. Civil unrest. Empty the prisons because of the virus and fill the streets with criminals. Send in Antifa to vandalize property as if they are freedom fighters. Undermine the law. Loot. Attack law enforcement, but tell government to order a stand-down. We are all being bated by adversarial governments who want to destroy America - China, Iran, Russia. Have the Far Left abuse the racial wars to fuel the fires. And, in an election year, have Democrats blame all of it on the President.

This is what modern warfare looks like.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Scare people with a virus. Place them in quarantine. Count the number of dead every second of every day in every news headline. Close all businesses. 40,000,000 out of jobs. Peak unemployment. Remove entertainment: parks, gyms, bars, restaurants, sports. No dating. No touching. Mask people. Dehumanize them. Close temples and churches. Create a vacuum. Let depression and anxiety and desperation set in. Then... ignite hatred and civil war. Civil unrest. Empty the prisons because of the virus and fill the streets with criminals. Send in Antifa to vandalize property as if they are freedom fighters. Undermine the law. Loot. Attack law enforcement, but tell government to order a stand-down. We are all being bated by adversarial governments who want to destroy America - China, Iran, Russia. Have the Far Left abuse the racial wars to fuel the fires. And, in an election year, have Democrats blame all of it on the President.

What he said.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Let's see Trump force negative interest rates and get this economy cooking again.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
O
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
O
Unfortunately, I cannot disagree with the first two posts... Sad...

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Simple, Covid-1984 is Impeachment 2.0. It was done to get rid of Trump. Democrats, including GWBush and George Will want Biden to select the next Supreme Court justice. They will stop at nothing, riots, insurrection, etc. whatever it takes.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I

Where did you get an advance copy of he Democrat Party platform?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Unfortunately, some on this site sucked it all up and helped "spread the word"!

If Americans chit-canned their beloved TVs, the country would change over night.
Blasphemy!

I know.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I posed a question yesterday.
What is the only noteworthy casualty of the corona virus?

Glad to see others who caught it, too.

The economy.

I said it back in early April.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
One of the discussions I've been having with a friend is that there seems to be a movement across the board to bankrupt countries, basically everyone gets a reset on their debt, wipes the slate clean. You look at the various responses to Covid and it's like someone who's contemplating bankruptcy and decides to max out as many credit cards as they can before the hammer falls.

Whether this is good or bad is up for discussion. Since China holds much of the debt, from that perspective it might be very good.

OTOH, most western countries are addicted to spending. Wiping the slate clean won't change their behaviour, simply kick it down the road again. If a country declares bankruptcy, it must come with specific controls on gov't with regard to spending and deficits.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The left has managed to bring back the 1918 spanish flu crisis, the 1929 depression and the 1968 civil rights riots..... all in one tidy package...

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J

Yessir rock, and it's very effective too, unfortunately.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by irfubar
The left has managed to bring back the 1918 spanish flu crisis, the 1929 depression and the 1968 civil rights riots..... all in one tidy package...

This.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

And Trump ain't letting this happen. It is already turning around and we have 5 months before the votes are counted.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
One of the discussions I've been having with a friend is that there seems to be a movement across the board to bankrupt countries, basically everyone gets a reset on their debt, wipes the slate clean. You look at the various responses to Covid and it's like someone who's contemplating bankruptcy and decides to max out as many credit cards as they can before the hammer falls.

Whether this is good or bad is up for discussion. Since China holds much of the debt, from that perspective it might be very good.

OTOH, most western countries are addicted to spending. Wiping the slate clean won't change their behaviour, simply kick it down the road again. If a country declares bankruptcy, it must come with specific controls on gov't with regard to spending and deficits.

This, except that China holds very little debt at this time.

Due to the deep state Fed Reserve, we owe them 20+ trillion after the illegal screwing they and their central banks gave us.

Let's watch Trump run up the debt and turn the tables, breaking it off in their ass.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Let's watch Trump run up the debt and turn the tables, breaking it off in their ass.

He's done it before...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

[quote=rockinbbar]THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IS HAPPENING

Excellent post as usual...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I agree with all of the above sentiments but that is only a small part of the problem. What is the end game? Is this just a play for power, or is something more sinister going on?

It is going to be very important going forward to determine who is pulling the strings behind the scenes and end their participation in one way or another. There are lots of players- BLM, Antifa, SPLC, and many others who may also be being played here, but IMO there are a few powerful people who are pulling the strings of this civil strife. Determining who these people are and removing them from the equation should be the first move to getting this country back to having civil discourse about the problems we need to deal with. And in "removing" them, I mean in any way necessary and permanently.

We teeter on the brink of civil war at the moment but far too many people just plain aren't willing to admit it or face it....but it will come if they are participants or not....

Bob

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by sse

He's done it before...

Amazing isnt it, how Trump flipped Powell from the deep state plan of raising the interest rates to destroy the Trump economy Zero claimed as his. Remember Janet Yellen announcing that plan?

Now Trump will put the screws to them with the debt, nationalize the Fed (or destroy it) and teach the folks fiat currency that loses value over time, screwing the savers blind, isnt all its cracked up (by the cabal) to be. Remember him stating last Sept how the US should be the gold standard of the world?

Doesnt our Constitution require our nation to use sound money, backed by gold or silver?

Now, why are international banks loading up on gold and driving the price up?

Maybe they can see the handwriting on Trumps Wall. whistle

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/05/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by irfubar

You got that right. Was just thinking that last weekend.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (1lessdog, 160user, 17CalFan, 222Sako, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 60 invisible), 2,280 guests, and 1,292 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,281
Posts18,486,813
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.