Page 531 of 2,267 1 2 529 530 531 532 533 2266 2267
Whip #14959233 06/11/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Now here's an answer.................

https://twitter.com/MelissaLeggett4/status/1270793908604121088?cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjcw%3D%3D&refsrc=email

GB1

K22 #14959682 06/11/20
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by Valsdad
I must admit, that's a pretty seriously ridiculous list of antifa demands. Many (most??) are untenable and unobtainable.

Thanks for posting that K

And I'll agree with your "prayer and meditation" statement.

I suspect, and happily I might add, that you and I are a lot alike.
Also, I am not known as a patient person, but watching the moves and countermoves that's been going on has taught me patience. Especially since I want to know how or why Trump and Co. are doing things.

Ha ha, I'm not a patient person in many things.

As for why Trump and Co. are doing things? I no longer care why, I just wish they would start showing evidence that they are doing something, other than cryptic "clues" that are dropped here and there.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Whip #14959811 06/11/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Seattle is now the example of what happens when good men do nothing.
Lots of opportunities available to keep the State and Seattle on an even keel. But now it will probably have to get physical.

Whip #14959848 06/11/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #14960076 06/11/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
https://qmap.pub/read/4450

Do Anons understand what is about to be unleashed?
Q

Is this what is about to be unleashed???

50 US code 842. This is what is about to be unleashed

The Communist Party of the United States, or any successors of such party regardless of the assumed name, whose object or purpose is to overthrow the Government of the United States, or the government of any State, Territory, District, or possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein by force and violence, are not entitled to any of the rights, privileges, and immunities attendant upon legal bodies created under the jurisdiction of the laws of the United States or any political subdivision thereof; and whatever rights, privileges, and immunities which have heretofore been granted to said party or any subsidiary organization by reason of the laws of the United States or any political subdivision thereof, are terminated: Provided, however, That nothing in this section shall be construed as amending the Internal Security Act of 1950, as amended [50 U.S.C. 781 et seq.]

NO IMMUNITY, NO COVER. THEY CAN TAKE OUT THE INSURGENCY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. WILL TRUMP DESTROY HIS OPTICS? NOT SURE...BUT AN ASS WHOOPING IS COMING AND THEY ARE OPEN TO WHATEVER PUNISHMENT IS REQUIRED

IC B2

Whip #14960081 06/11/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #14960619 06/11/20
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Whip #14960771 06/11/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
So, let me get this straight on the "Autonomous Zones" in Seattle.................

They built a wall to protect their border.

They have stop and frisk at the entry points.

They are now collecting "taxes".

They have signs that say "cowards hide behind their guns" and also have armed guards at their entrances.

They believe in "autonomous zone exceptionalism".

They want to be completely insular, but they are ordering out for soy.

They more than likely oppose capitalism, yet drink Starbucks and use their iPhone to tweet.

Against fascism but appoints a warlord.

Hates police then creates a police force.

Anything else I am missing at this point??

Whip #14960794 06/11/20
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Whip #14960897 06/11/20
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
These Autonomous Zones if allowed to exist will spread from city to city just like ISIS did.

IC B3

K22 #14960964 06/11/20
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by xverminator
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Never posted here...Tell me to GFY if you choose....Just curious want the Q Anon belief is on these riots.

What’s the Anonymous saying?

Short, condensed version of an answer or gfy will suffice.

😬😎

Some of the belief is that they are being funded both domestically and internationally. Iran regime, and China to name a couple. The Covid 19 was the start with the face masks (dog muzzles.....my opinion LOL), which is what antifa wears, but when the public began to wake up to the false reporting they changed the narrative to George Floyd.
The fall spike of Covid 19 would not have materialized, but now because of the lack of social distancing with the rioters, it will now spike.
All of this is being pushed because of the Dem. cannot win the election and the Senate Hearings with Rosenstein and the Obama Wh Staff will probably put the final nail in Obama and his comrades coffin.
Also, it is awakening the public to the Democratic Gov., Mayors, and Police Commissioners in how they are letting the terrorists run rampant in their cities even to the point of giving up a police station.
George Floyd situation was an illusion. What really transpired has not been revealed...................yet. The private autopsy was performed by the coroner who did Jeffrey Epsteins and said Epstein hung himself.

This is as short as I can make it. There is so, so much more.

Nailed it... Fist!!

A BIG WELCOME BACK XV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
Never posted here...Tell me to GFY if you choose....Just curious want the Q Anon belief is on these riots.

😬😎

Some of the belief is that they are being funded both domestically and internationally. Iran regime, and China to name a couple. The Covid 19 was the start with the face masks (dog muzzles.....my opinion LOL), which is what antifa wears, but when the public began to wake up to the false reporting they changed the narrative to George Floyd.
The fall spike of Covid 19 would not have materialized, but now because of the lack of social distancing with the rioters, it will now spike.
All of this is being pushed because of the Dem. cannot win the election and the Senate Hearings with Rosenstein and the Obama Wh Staff will probably put the final nail in Obama and his comrades coffin.
Also, it is awakening the public to the Democratic Gov., Mayors, and Police Commissioners in how they are letting the terrorists run rampant in their cities even to the point of giving up a police station.
George Floyd situation was an illusion. What really transpired has not been revealed...................yet. The private autopsy was performed by the coroner who did Jeffrey Epsteins and said Epstein hung himself.

Nailed it... Fist!!

Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

😬😎

Nailed it... Fist!!

Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

😬😎

Nailed it... Fist!!

Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

😬😎

Nailed it... Fist!!

Not back really, too busy! Certainly love to agitate pretenders though! Carry on my friend, you need no help!! God is with you.....

Last edited by xverminator; 06/11/20.

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
K22 #14961006 06/11/20
J
Campfire Regular
Online Shocked
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by K22
Now here is an excellent idea.

https://twitter.com/patton6966/status/1270549478370574337

Of course it might be bullshit, right Johnn.

Sure, I am animistic most days, but some days I am a Pantheist...

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Yes, we all do agree that the swamp needs drained, but not just the US swamp. You can drain the swamp in the US, but the swamp creatures that created the US swamp would still be out there ready to recreate it. If you don't take out the Payseurs and the main 13 families you have just spit into a hurricane wind. And it would be "families" with ALL of their offspring and relatives.

If we the people all sit at home and watch the cities and business burn without doing a thing about it, then yes, if they were to arrest Obama and others they would burn out country down while we all sit to home wringing our hands in fear. We've proven it time and time again. It's how we have gotten ourselves in this mess to begin with. Any "Watchmen" on the wall signaling that the enemy is sneaking up on us were knocked off the wall, ridiculed, and trampled over. Now that the enemy is inside the wall running the show we want someone to do something about it..........................as long as it doesn't include us. Don't show me how deep the swamp is, don't show me all the twists and turns, don't talk to me about chess games or any other dimensional game, don't show me the puppet masters, we want action and we want it now. And no, we don't want to physically help. No heavy lifting for us, I've got a job to go to and a family to raise and hunting and fishing to do. We'll be the cheerleaders...........unless you aren't doing it fast enough or the way we want it done, then we'll be the back seat coach. No front line stuff for us.
That is the "we the people" in this country. Lots of chest pounders, tons of Generals, but not many soldiers.

And what do you suggest "We the People" do? Take up arms and go after the main 13 families? Invade other countries basically? Or just do our best to keep supporting The Donald, perhaps by electing more like minded folks? (Are there any of them running in your state, or just "career Republicans"? )

Please, tell us what "front line stuff" you would have us do?

Do you have any suggestions? Besides following Q and digging for info ourselves?

Some of us may have been convinced years and years ago of the corruption at the deepest levels of Government, here and overseas. Maybe we don't need Q info to reinforce that. Maybe we have, and had, enough info for years. Maybe we would like to see some solutions being implemented, in a timely manner.

In science, there's this thing about gathering data. All the date you collect is worthless drivel until it is analyzed (acted upon). If the Trump Administration, and the White Hats just keep collecting evidence (data) and don't take any appreciable action, perhaps before The Donald loses and election or is removed by other means (the other side is capable of that, no? ) then all they've done, and all we've hoped for is for naught.

Might as well elect a long term career politician instead of an outside like Orange Man.

Q and Trump are not God, so don’t get that mixed up. If you want to make changes that don’t involve the divine or blind faith, get involved in local government decision making and follow your heart from there....Infiltration of communism into this country is real and the only way to eat that particular elephant is from the inside out and the outside in, JMO...

Last edited by xverminator; 06/11/20.

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
Whip #14961082 06/11/20
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Where is Steve-O? Seattle??

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Where is Steve-O? Seattle??

Haven't heard from him lately. He could be manning the wall in Seattle.

Whip #14961598 06/12/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
The Company that was allowed to burn to the ground in Minneapolis.................how interesting.

http://www.7-sigma.com/

Whip #14962432 06/12/20
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Gen Paul Nakasone says they started blocking electronic voter irregularities after the 2018 elections. Since the Ds now cant win electronically, suddenly we have Corona and now BLM to force us to vote by mail.

Wow. Candice Owen's says BLM is a shell group designed to fund the DNC.

If Q is a larp, why is Twitters Jack Dorsey following Q and promoting an Anonymous group to discount Q?

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/12/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #14963158 06/12/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #14963194 06/12/20
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Last edited by mtnsnake; 06/12/20.
Whip #14963381 06/12/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Page 531 of 2,267 1 2 529 530 531 532 533 2266 2267

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (1minute, 1_deuce, 1Longbow, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 1234, 66 invisible), 2,376 guests, and 1,271 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,540
Posts18,472,850
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.