Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
I was billed a yearly fee for their buyers club, which I did not want. The item I ordered In March has yet to show up. Every phone call is cut off, due to high volume. Tried to get on the website. Nope, email not recognized. What gives?

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sounds like it's happening at Midway USA also.

LOL
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Lots of businesses are in a kind of hibernation due to this silly scamdemic. Whether they all "wake up" again remains to be seen.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I recently order two items from Sportsman guide through Amazon..I received one already and the other comes Monday according to tracking...Something must have gone sideways with your order...

Hope you get it straightened out....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've bought shoes and boots from Sportsman Guide because they had them at a good price. I've not found any benefit for doing business with them for any other items.

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I got lifejackets from them last month...they were out of stock...till end of June....lol I got them at the end of may ! ...worked fine for me !

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Again

Employers are having customer service reps work from home.

Which means, the phones roll to oblivion while these employees are out phoucking around with their kids and foo-foo dogs.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by slumlord
Again

Employers are having customer service reps work from home.

Which means, the phones roll to oblivion while these employees are out phoucking around with their kids and foo-foo dogs.

******* ^^^^^^^

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by spencer516
I was billed a yearly fee for their buyers club, which I did not want. The item I ordered In March has yet to show up. Every phone call is cut off, due to high volume. Tried to get on the website. Nope, email not recognized. What gives?

Just dispute it with the CC company. Explain the situation.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Never a problem here, except they won't ship anything with a Lithion battery in it up here (air freight, ya know). No watches, no range finders, etc.

I did get a M98 surplus "Finnish sniper barre'l from them years ago. 30-06, 27 inches length, heavy, already Parkerized, for $110, IIRC.

It only gets 1" groups at 300 yards, so I'm probably not holding it steady enough..... smile

You don't get Buyers Club unless you sign up for it. They ask me yearly if I want to renew. I do, tho I probably no longer buy enough to make it worthwhile.

We used the heck out of it in the Bush, or my wife did, buying stuff for school related programs (buy, get reimbursed from district), such as for camping programs, and not infrequently out of our pocket for kids in need that school budget could not cover legit.

Last edited by las; 06/25/20.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by spencer516

I’d try again. I had an order question for Sportsman’s Guide a few days ago. Same thing not accepting phone calls so I sent them an email using their email format and got an email with my answer a couple of days later.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They tell me ythey charge your card automatically unless you opt out before the date. That's one reason I don't use them.

My last order was a waste of waaay too many hours.
Some cuss a smear service gal wrote me that I could not return for replacement the items that were not as advertised and damaged beyond sellable condition.
I finally found the red bat phone line directly to commissioner Gordon s office and left a message. I heard promptly back from the manager nearly one month later. He was helpful and made things right, except for half the replacement s need returned for the same reasons.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I don’t use them anymore

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by las
I did get a M98 surplus "Finnish sniper barre'l from them years ago. 30-06, 27 inches length, heavy, already Parkerized, for $110, IIRC.

It only gets 1" groups at 300 yards, so I'm probably not holding it steady enough..... smile

Amazing! Haven't heard of a deal like that since maybe 80s!
That design is THE gold standard. German engineering at it's best. Sounds like that was sporterized? Unless the Finnish military surplussed them? The Finnish Moto,
"Strength through quality" . Sounds like you got a good example of that. 👍

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
In store purchase, only.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I will not pay for the privilege of shopping at anyone's store.

g

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wow, they offer some serious red tag deals in store
Considered one when 8mm was dirt cheap with some major surplus find 15-20 years ago. Only ammo cheaper was .22lr big box. Regretted not buying a few cases when it hits the market.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
The covid whether you buy into the hype or not is merely a life obstacle. Life will always present obstacles. It reminds me of:

“When things gets tough , the tough get going”

I hope we all remember who did right during this obstacle. Taking a customer’s money, having crappy service , and then blaming covid is a bunch of crap . That’s not right.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by BobBrown
The covid whether you buy into the hype or not is merely a life obstacle. Life will always present obstacles. It reminds me of:

I hope we all remember who did right during this obstacle. Taking a customer’s money, having crappy service , and then blaming covid is a bunch of crap . That’s not right.

Most every website selling things has that warning on their Home Page.

Jus sayin.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Most every website selling things has that warning on their Home Page.

Jus sayin.

A warning that you will never get your stuff you ordered in March ? Also, that they won’t communicate with the customer? I’m surprised they get business then.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (1badf350, 10Glocks, 1_deuce, 1moredeer, 160user, 222Sako, 65 invisible), 2,540 guests, and 1,277 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,808
Posts18,516,368
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.