-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
https://www.revolver.news/2020/08/revolver-exclusive-woke-nra-ignores-gun-rights/
"
These days, conservatives have grown quite used to their “leaders” caving and kneeling for the left, and it appears that lately, the National Rifle Association is no exception. Revolver News regrets to inform you, dear reader, that the National Rifle Association has seemingly gone “woke” in a bid to appease the left."

Last edited by jfruser; 08/05/20.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe....maybe not.

The Left likes to play "trap" games. I can see them sending offensive/racially charged material to NRA higher ups and then an article appears later in the HuffPo that "NRA routinely exchange racist message and share racist material."

The Left hates the NRA, and for decades have desperately tried to cause division within the membership and the leadership. With all this WLP stuff, they have succeeded. The NRA has historically been one of the most effective lobbies in DC for the Right. No longer.

I continue to scrutinize any anti NRA news with suspicious. Not that some of it is not true, but I am sure some of it is Progressive propaganda witht he intent of weakening the organization and causing division within the organization.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I remember a few years ago when the Rifleman had a big article with their big wigs all cuddled up to Harry Reid. He had helped them get a big shooting range set up in Nevada. Point being is that they have always rubbed elbows with scum and at times they have very low standards, as they did with Reid.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I remember a few years ago when the Rifleman had a big article with their big wigs all cuddled up to Harry Reid.

harry reid had an A plus NRA rating. That means he is was very pro gun until right before he retired. Don't you like pro gun senators?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hatari
Maybe....maybe not.

The Left likes to play "trap" games. I can see them sending offensive/racially charged material to NRA higher ups and then an article appears later in the HuffPo that "NRA routinely exchange racist message and share racist material."

The Left hates the NRA, and for decades have desperately tried to cause division within the membership and the leadership. With all this WLP stuff, they have succeeded. The NRA has historically been one of the most effective lobbies in DC for the Right. No longer.

I continue to scrutinize any anti NRA news with suspicious. Not that some of it is not true, but I am sure some of it is Progressive propaganda witht he intent of weakening the organization and causing division within the organization.

Well said. Lord knows the NRA has its problems I’m no fan of WLP or how the NRA is organized even if he were to leave and they’re completely tone deaf to membership treating us more like people to beg for money than members of a pro firearm club but I take no joy in seeing the NRA fall apart. We’re all better off with a strong NRA than we are without one.

IC B2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

669 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 1100mag, 160user, 02bfishn, 72 invisible), 15,110 guests, and 1,003 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,213
Posts18,543,698
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.