Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Maybe your daughter dates black guys because of her daddy issues..... she watched her old white dad display such low self esteem, she then thought all white dudes had low confidence in themselves. To bad she had such a [bleep] father.

Once you try black....you're a single Mom...

Oh my!

Hahaha!

I am MAGA.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by hookeye
They have spent a lot of money figuring out people.

They figure white folks have their habits and once a customer, most will stay a customer.

No longer a target

You give them more credit than I do.

I figure they are just pandering to minorities...

Maybe the liberal networks cut em a deal if their commercials have enough darkie and phag content?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by slumlord
Negroes buy insurance?

Wetbacks don’t either. Or bother getting a Drivers License.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
De cracker guys bees out wurkin whiles deys wimmens is havin fun.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
My wife has commented often on the accelerated shading of television in recent weeks. If an alien culture was monitoring television to understand earth culture, they would conclude, 80% of people are black, roughly a third are gay, and men are mostly subservient and ineffectual. GD

IC B2

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Lotsa hit n runs on my burg.
Never obtaining a license too.
75% or higher......groids

Reminds me...new arrest section out today.
Once a week w pics

Chicagroids likes the camera

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I dont watch much regTV.
Got off work and was gonna watch hunting stuff on Youtube, use Roku.

Commercials on YT now.

Twice it was some queer thing in red asking for 5 bucks on the commercial......4 out of 10 in california are homeless.

Would you pass them by like you would a commercial?

Yup.

I skipped the first time but accidently caught the latter half on the 2nd one.

YGBFkM

Last edited by hookeye; 08/12/20.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
They had 3 months of $600[extra] weekly, they been flooding the Smokey Mountains[like never before], most tags are Illinois.

Somewhat surprised HiPoint hasn't found a way to advertise their wares......

FJB & FJT
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
If you want to have some fun, call up some of the human relations people at some of these companies and talk like an AA and ask wth they are doing showing all the bleck bros with the white chicks. When they dont know what the problem is with that then ask what the hell all the bleck sistas spozed to be doin to get dem a decent man. Tell them all the successful bleck dudes are hooking up with the white chicks and the white guys arent going so much for the sistas.

You can get some real laughs out of the crawfishing bastids.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/12/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Well , I don't do business with ATT because they are dicks. They are smart enough though to have " Lily " do their commercials instead of some black. If the local ATT rep looked like that I'd probably visit with her about new plans atleast once a week. MB

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
When do you guys have time to watch TV? I got rid of cable over 10 years ago and haven’t looked back. There’s streaming for movies and other things to do. As much time as some spend here at the fire, I don’t see when you’d watch TV unless you got it on in the background.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by billhilly
When do you guys have time to watch TV? I got rid of cable over 10 years ago and haven’t looked back. There’s streaming for movies and other things to do. As much time as some spend here at the fire, I don’t see when you’d watch TV unless you got it on in the background.

Years ago, I told my cable company that I was going to cancel cable TV and just watch media via the internet. They told me that if I did that, they'd send someone to remove my cables and phone lines so I couldn't get internet.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Negroes buy insurance?

In the commercial, whites are buying the insurance.
Jake is selling insurance!
Maybe STate Farm is looking for salesmen?🤷‍♂️

Last edited by keith_dunlap; 08/12/20.

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
You haven’t been paying attention! For quite a few years it has been completely out of proportion to their population percentage. Also, notice .....the vast majority of authority/power positions etc. are held by blacks! In the series Breakout Kings.....I ‘ve yet to see a criminal that wasn’t white! Maybe I’m just sensitive to “political correctness”! memtb

Last edited by memtb; 08/12/20.

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by memtb

You haven’t been paying attention! For quite a few years it has been completely out of proportion to their population percentage. Also, notice .....the vast majority of authority/power positions etc. are held by blacks! memtb

It's been standard practice for many years that if there's a fictional role for a computer genius, it has to be played by a black actor.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by benchman
It would be more accurate to portray them looting the products, rather than buying them.

Nope. Casting roles for burglars and thieves are the white man's last stronghold in the commercials industry. Well that, and portraying the clueless, bumbling, inept beta male.

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
It would be interesting to see who is in charge of these corporate advertising departments. My guess would very well educated upwardly mobile whites, probably with about 6 years of college (read woke indoctrination, white guilt training)...all competing eagerly to demonstrate their wokeness to top management for box checking for facilitating the path up the corporate ladder.
Unfortunately we have seen this amply demonstrated in the modern military. The rot begins in Sesame Street, grammar school, high school and is hammered home in college where finally logic, reasoning and facts are entirely thrown out the window in favor of groupthink. I fear for our Republic. Advertising is merely a symptom of a fatal disease.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hastings
Negroes buy insurance?
They must buy Allstate

Miss Daisy buys da insurance round here.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by flintlocke
It would be interesting to see who is in charge of these corporate advertising departments. My guess would very well educated upwardly mobile whites, probably with about 6 years of college (read woke indoctrination, white guilt training)...all competing eagerly to demonstrate their wokeness to top management for box checking for facilitating the path up the corporate ladder.
Unfortunately we have seen this amply demonstrated in the modern military. The rot begins in Sesame Street, grammar school, high school and is hammered home in college where finally logic, reasoning and facts are entirely thrown out the window in favor of groupthink. I fear for our Republic. Advertising is merely a symptom of a fatal disease.

It starts from the owners and controllers of those companies who are commonly referred to as joos.

They hire the brightest and most indoctrinated college graduates who are down with the program of equality and reparations. They dont know they are prosecuting the communist playbook plan to take America down from within.

I Dindo Nuffin
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Whelenman
Flow is still white! Jake from State Farm on the other hand!

I’d love to see her in an advertisement talking Ebonics.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

233 members (257 mag, 2UP, 37L1, 7887mm08, 35, 22 invisible), 1,720 guests, and 903 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,505
Posts18,490,623
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.