Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
With this choice, I don't think the Democrats can win the election but I do think Trump can lose it. The Republicans have their work cut out for them but this is a big opening they can exploit. She is a terrible (read, perfect) choice for Biden to make. GD

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by TBREW401
She is NOT a woman of color

Isn't she mixed race, 1/2 Jamaican and 1/2 Indian?

Just like BHO was 1/2 Kenyan and 1/2 White American.

I keep seeing this and I don't understand it. If race is your thing, then she's obviously of color. Half jamaican? Cool, same as Haitian, Dominican, Cuban, and Puerto Rican. They killed the native population off and replaced them with slaves from west africa. Anybody from the islands is going to be "of color". And Indian? India is the full of the "negroids" . Second only to africa lol.

I'm not a fan of hers by any stretch. But lets at least be honest in our approach. Her qualifications are there, or they are not. Simple. I say they are not, but it hasn't got anything to do with the fact she is or was an attractive woman, or that she is "of color".

I take offense to your use of the word "attractive "

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by windridge
Originally Posted by local_dirt
She is commie and chameleon color to me.

Short and exactly correct. You left out aggressively mean.

Rhymes with hunt.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KenMi
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

Well, she certainly ain't much to look at.

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Bitch

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
IC B2

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I don't get the "she's a woman of color" what color? She don't look black, they just want her to be seen as black.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
How many injectable has she had in her face? How much silicone? How much acid whitening? She looks really different.

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
And ugly!

MOLON LABE
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by local_dirt
She is commie and chameleon color to me.

Chameleon???????

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
She looks like the kind of bitch that would pay for a $3 item with a 10spot and then raise hell saying she gave you a $20

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
No matter who gets into or stays in the White house, the probability of a civil war is real and looming. The Dem/Comms are starting it already and their leaders are supporting the communist overthrow of the Institutional Republic right now, and have been doing so since Obama was in office.

If the Dem/Comms rig the election successfully (with 100% support of the media) and tell the citizens they now control the White House again the conservatives will be persecuted in ways they never have been in US Ho story
If Trump wins the Dem/Comms will simply pull out all the stops and start the war all-out, having nothing left to loose at that point.

There are reports like this one that make anyone with a grasp of history at least pay attention.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-08-10-antifa-terrorists-austin-portland-weapons.html

Is this report true? I don't know. The study of history suggests it's very possible and even expected however.

Will it happen? YES! Will it happen soon? YES!

How can I know?
Well a better question is simply: HOW COULD IT NOT HAPPEN The left is no hiding their love for communism anymore and they can't back up now. They are ready to force their will on everyone and that is evident and admitted to now. Do you think they will give up?

The left is not ever going to quit util they have full control or until they are defeated in ways that make treason dangerous to them. no part of government INCLUDING Trump's people, are going to make it dangerous, or so it seems. No draining of the swamp has happened at the top levels yet and though I am hoping it will happen, I have not seen any reason to support that hope.

If this goes hot, the people doing the fighting will not be Cops and National Guard.
It will be citizens and that is why the 2nd amendment exists in the 1st place. At that point it's no longer a civil matter or a police matter, but all out civil war. Such a war is my 2nd largest fear. In my past I have personaly seen such conflict in other countries and I know the pattern well.
Yes, that "second US Civil War" is my 2nd largest fear.

But my first and largest fear is that it won't happen and the citizens of the USA will be the cowards they seem to have become, and just go along and do what they are told.

There can be no bystanders and no neutrality in what is coming. There will be only 2 choices. Fight back and resist the communist take over or cooperate with it. There is not any 3rd option

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Kamala Harris may be black to white people but she ain’t black to black people. She’s an islander.

Hillary was viewed as a total kghunt and Kamala will be no different. Women won’t be rushing out to vote for her.

How any idiot could think the first to drop out would be a boost to their ticket is beyond me.

The stocks are up again. I can’t help but believe it’s because of Biden’s pick and the preceding rumors of it.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
She will be spending time on the tanning bed to appear "blacker". May come out as a lesbian or bi-sexual to check another box. MSM will, as always, be thrilled with the Democrat candidates. Hopefully, the media and the Democrats have misjudged the country again. GD

I
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I
And if what szihn says happens which I agree to a point, then China or isis Or the New World Order( Bill Gates Soros Obama)will launch a full counter attack at a full World wide level to help defeat us

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MAC
Even the DEMs told Ol' Kneepads NO during the primary. China Joe didn't think this one out very well. There are plenty of videos less than a year old where she was calling China Joe a racist. You know Trump and Pence will bring that up. Either she has to explain why she would run with a racist or she has to explain being a blatant liar. Either was she loses.

Trump wins in Nov.

China Joe didn’t think about this at all. He is incapable of any normal thought process. Harris was selected for him, not by him.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
It has been said that her parents were not citizens at the time of her birth in California. Is this inaccurate or is this not an issue any longer?

Last edited by Captain; 08/12/20.

NRA Benefactor Member

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizenry still gets to vote!"
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Captain
It has been said that her parents were not citizens at the time of her birth in California. Is this inaccurate or is this not an issue any longer?

Anchor Baby

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Anchor baby? The best thing for this commie would be a big anchor, short chain, and deep water.

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Kamala Toe will never be president.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Harris may not be considered black by actual blacks but she doesn’t need to be, she’s mixed enough to draw the white liberals that wet themselves over the diversity card.

Actual blacks don’t care if Joe’s a racist or not, they vote for who is going to sign their welfare checks. There was no bigger racist than Lyndon Johnson and they rushed out to vote for him.

Anyone that thinks Trump is a shoo in to win has their head in the sand and is ignoring the demographics of the country.

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

628 members (163bc, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1234, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 66 invisible), 2,373 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,428
Posts18,507,499
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.