Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by kellory
No, it's not. According to my doctor cousin, the only point of the mask, is to catch the moist air leaving your body, which may contain the virus, if you were infected, and did not already know it. You can pass it on, before the test results come back positive.
It does not protect you, nor is it intended to, it's to protect the next guy. It's intended to help break the chain of infection.

How fugking low does an IQ have to be in order to believe this nonsense?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
We are probably gonna keep our kids out too Gruff.

8 and 11 years old.

They can't wear a mask all day.

I figure they can try and punish me for what I did in 2016 all they want.

Dont fugg with my kids though. They weren't even of voting age.

From what I've seen/been told enrollment numbers are down big time over here. Good. Fugg em in the pocketbook. Funds match up to enrollment numbers I believe. But there's enough fugging people moving in and already here that probably won't make a difference like it would over on your side.

BTW I'm going to come over and try and punch a deer tag on the Milk this year. I'll swing by with a bottle of Turkey to drop off.

Teacher I talked to yesterday said it wasn't enough to simply opt for the remote learning.

The dumb schit school districts would still get all the funding for your kid....you just did the teaching for free.

The teacher said you would have to completely remove your kid from the district and totally homeschool.

And lots of schools are still marking your kid down as an attendee.

Some major lies going on to help the schools right now.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No, it's not. According to my doctor cousin, the only point of the mask, is to catch the moist air leaving your body, which may contain the virus, if you were infected, and did not already know it. You can pass it on, before the test results come back positive.
It does not protect you, nor is it intended to, it's to protect the next guy. It's intended to help break the chain of infection.

Are you adding yourself to the covtard ranks? Does your doctor cousin think that 100% of the population ought to be assfugged into wearing a mask by law? What to they think about masks during flu season? About illegal aliens bringing in God knows what unscreened and turned loose on the population?

Picking and choosing what do do as far as prophylactics seems very very subjectional lololololololol I don't take the word of any single health professional pushing masks unless they are also serious DEADLY SERIOUS about screening for disease at every airport and border land crossing and PPE every single time the seasonal flu crops up.

For the record, GFY BGG. I don't care for your attitude. Nor will I entertain what someone else might think about your mythical circumstances. You can pick and choose stats, to say just about anything you want.
I responded to the question of if the mask would stop a virus from entering, when the pollen clearly isn't stopped by it. It's intended to catch the moist air. Viruses require moisture to live for long. It's not intended to be a submarine porthole.
As for the OTHER health risks you spoke of, they are not directly related to the question that was raised. They clearly ARE a concern, but have no direct correlation to this question.
One thing I've learned over the years, is when someone begins a conversation with insults, he rarely has anpoint worth making. I'm done here.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by deflave

How fugking low does an IQ have to be in order to believe this nonsense?

Is this a trick question?...

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
So the mask is intended to deflect warm COVID particles sideways instead of straight out , Kelly? Good one....

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Viruses do best in a moist environment.

We do need to control our "expulsions," and absolutely refrain from damp contact with random others. That's pretty basic stuff for disease transmission, especially the cute ones. You'd be amazed how far mist goes from a good sneeze, or a cough. And the larger particles can carry quite some distance. I remember one time on the NYC subway and this wino-looking creature fired off a-Choom. I was six feet away and felt it on my cheek, it was a total gross out. There were other people between me and Wino, and they really got it, one full in the face, she was shaking. Let me tell you, that disgusting sack cleared himself a nice space in that subway car. I got off, went to the restaurant I was headed for, and I washed my hands and face like I meant it. Just another reason I'm so glad my Mom packed me off to North Dakota after first grade. I like New York, and my relatives there, for a couple weeks every few years.

I don't think COVID was worth destroying our economy. But I sure don't want to get it, and I especially don't want to give it to anyone who might suffer or die as a result. So, I take a temp every morning (good luck getting a test and or timely results), wear a loose mask in public indoors, and keep my distance from others all the time.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
For the record, GFY BGG....

One thing I've learned over the years, is when someone begins a conversation with insults, he rarely has anpoint worth making.

Only buggery could post that with a straight face.

And a head that's been exploded from excess pressure while in a cave.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Are you adding yourself to the covtard ranks? Does your doctor cousin think that 100% of the population ought to be assfugged into wearing a mask by law? What to they think about masks during flu season? About illegal aliens bringing in God knows what unscreened and turned loose on the population?

Picking and choosing what do do as far as prophylactics seems very very subjectional lololololololol I don't take the word of any single health professional pushing masks unless they are also serious DEADLY SERIOUS about screening for disease at every airport and border land crossing and PPE every single time the seasonal flu crops up.

For the record, GFY BGG. I don't care for your attitude. Nor will I entertain what someone else might think about your mythical circumstances. You can pick and choose stats, to say just about anything you want.
I responded to the question of if the mask would stop a virus from entering, when the pollen clearly isn't stopped by it. It's intended to catch the moist air. Viruses require moisture to live for long. It's not intended to be a submarine porthole.
As for the OTHER health risks you spoke of, they are not directly related to the question that was raised. They clearly ARE a concern, but have no direct correlation to this question.
One thing I've learned over the years, is when someone begins a conversation with insults, he rarely has anpoint worth making. I'm done here.

Covtard offends you? Then crawl back in your hole you piece of schidt. I am not impolite as a matter of course, but over your tenure here your posts have proven you to be complete retard. Would you rather I used baby talk to speak with you like folks do with retards in real life?

There is nothing mythical about the other circumstances I presented. If prophylactics were so critical to prevent dangerous airborne viruses then the almighty health professionals would have been up in arms and making recommendations before now. That they haven't, is telling enough. I didn't even cite any stats. Point to me.

As to the horde of unwashed coming across unscreened and untethered, if you doubt that then you better stay in your spider hole and never come out because the truth of things in this day in age would cause you some serious palpitations. Maybe even a case of the vapors. That speaks DIRECTLY to the facts at hand. If the powers that be, and woke dicksucking health professionals TRULY gave even ONE FLYING FUGG about infectious diseases and potential pandemics they'd be on the front lines seeking a sealed border. Until they do, they'll rely on shirttail relatives to carry their water on social media and elsewhere.

MAGA
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Youtube a video by "Uncle Rob" ," Mask test: Covid vs Surgical masks. Do Masks Work?"

"Camping places fix themselves in your mind as if you had spent long periods of your life in them.
You will remember a curve of your wagon track in the grass of the plain like the features of a friend."
Isak Dinesen

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Is that all it took for Kelly to give up? What a COVIDian .....probably PMing Old Koot furiously

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B3

pal Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
...He has proved that masks are just BS with these simple tests...

No. He hasn't proven anything. Only demonstrated what most of us have known all along--that vapor passes through a mask. Otherwise we could not breathe through one.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Something wrong here. Everyone says mask do not work but if they do not wear one they do not work.

D
DHN Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Something wrong here. Everyone says mask do not work but if they do not wear one they do not work.

[bleep] politics

Dale

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Government should not mandate mask. If a business requires it that is there business.

I really don’t give a [bleep] what others do.

But if you really believe a mask does not help, next time you are in the hospital for surgery tell the surgical team to forego the mask, they are useless.

D
DHN Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Mike70560
Government should not mandate mask. If a business requires it that is there business.

I really don’t give a [bleep] what others do.

But if you really believe a mask does not help, next time you are in the hospital for surgery tell the surgical team to forego the mask, they are useless.

Moron. Their masks are for bacteria.

Dale

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Originally Posted by SBTCO

Unless you have an airtight seal and proper filtration going in, and out, wearing a mask is a waste of time and is nothing more than a face diaper.

yeap sometimes we can all look a bit stupid, but right now you have the spotlight DFuq

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6928e2.htm

Laws change, people die and the land remains the same
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Of course they don't work. The best juke about masks has a fellow building a chain link fence was asked why he was putting up the chain link fence. He repllied with He wanted to keep mosquitos out of his back yard Masks are just as effective for keeping out the covid virus.

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
arkypete not sure a chainlink wouldnt be that comfortable, plenty of good science showing the reduction in aerosoling of covid 19 is good for all of us. Not all mask are equal and chose the highest rated if you need to wear em. A Vaccine is atleast a good 12 months away.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07...filmed-people-sneezing-coughing/12494174

Laws change, people die and the land remains the same
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
for a fake deacon you sure got a filthy mouth. Do the other deacons talk like you ?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BobBrown
So the mask is intended to deflect warm COVID particles sideways instead of straight out , Kelly? Good one....

Perfect for kids sitting at adjacent desks. The person in the car/train/bus next to you...

And if your lung exposure wasn't enough now it goes up and sticks to your eyeballs.

People with dry eye syndrome screwed....

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 21, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 66 invisible), 2,442 guests, and 1,226 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,447
Posts18,489,641
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.