Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I guess it will be the ultimate ( to this point) test of my faith! If the law states that you “must” take the “vax” or your purchases, travel, etc will be stopped.....clearly we will be in the end times as predicted in the Book of Revelation! memtb

Last edited by memtb; 08/20/20.

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
GB1

MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I am a teacher at a HS in Amarillo, TX. If I want to keep my job I'll have to get it. That isn't a big deal to me. After more than 25 years on active I have had hundreds of shots for all sorts of different things. Just another needle.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by MAC
I am a teacher at a HS in Amarillo, TX. If I want to keep my job I'll have to get it. That isn't a big deal to me. After more than 25 years on active I have had hundreds of shots for all sorts of different things. Just another needle.

That's what Gates said. frown

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The deer feeder goes off for over 300 days and the unsuspecting buck saunters right in, sucked right in by past experiences. Dumb animals are trained animals, or vice versa.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/20/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by HitnRun
Relax! The government knows who and where you are, yet we still need to fill out a census form so they know who and where we are.

Dont pay your taxes and you will discover this is a fact.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Don't see how it would be forced on anyone, no one was forced to take the polio vaccine were they ?
That was 'then'... Now - we've all seen how the gov't can use their resources to force businesses closed. Force quarantines. Prevent a large segment of transportation to shut down.... Etc., etc....

Best guess is a refusal to re-issue drivers' licenses unless 'paperz' show you've had the vaccine, no kid goes to school without 'paperz' showing it's been done.. Business owners' licenses tied to vaccine compliance. Etc., etc...

We'll just have to see what they try to do..

Most likely scenario ^^^^^

MM

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
How many on here refused the measles, polio, small pox vaccine as children?

How many who served in the military refused vaccines?

Last edited by ribka; 08/20/20.
K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
I asked my doctor about it the other day at my yearly checkup. He said he would be first in line for it. He says the first vaccine coming out is actually built off a 2003 coronovirus vaccine

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by killerv
I asked my doctor about it the other day at my yearly checkup. He said he would be first in line for it. He says the first vaccine coming out is actually built off a 2003 coronovirus vaccine

I hope he's right.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
That was 'then'... Now - we've all seen how the gov't can use their resources to force businesses closed. Force quarantines. Prevent a large segment of transportation to shut down.... Etc., etc....

Exactly!

That was then, this is now.

Even if Trump is re-elected, look later down the road for this, the precedent is being established.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
This ain't polio or small pox. Much, much less of and issue for all but those already older than the average life expectancy. I'd rather get the virus than the vaccine. Maybe we could get together some 'rona parties to get herd immunity up. Lets get this thing over before "they" start pushing crap into our bodies against our will.

Luke 22:36
εγώ δεν θα συμμορφωθεί
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
plenty of hot areas in your state to go pick up the rona

Originally Posted by coat4gun
This ain't polio or small pox. Much, much less of and issue for all but those already older than the average life expectancy. I'd rather get the virus than the vaccine. Maybe we could get together some 'rona parties to get herd immunity up. Lets get this thing over before "they" start pushing crap into our bodies against our will.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

Will cross that bridge when I come to it.
Got my flu shot earlier this week, have both my Shingrix shots as well as Prevnar and Pneumoccal vaccines.
No false bravado here, at my age any of these things can be fatal. Ymmv.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
smart guy

Originally Posted by Poconojack

Will cross that bridge when I come to it.
Got my flu shot earlier this week, have both my Shingrix shots as well as Prevnar and Pneumoccal vaccines.
At my age any of these things can be fatal. Ymmv.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Don't see how it would be forced on anyone, no one was forced to take the polio vaccine were they ?

Yep, I remember standing in the lines watching about every other kid pass out from the shots. They were brutal to a 6 year old. Thank the good Lord for the oral vaccine.
I guess the shot was better than the alternative.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by memtb
I guess it will be the ultimate ( to this point) test of my faith! If the law states that you “must” take the “vax” or your purchases, travel, etc will be stopped.....clearly we will be in the end times as predicted in the Book of Revelation! memtb

I hear they will put a small permanent mark on either your hand or forehead to show that you've had the vaccine, permitting you to buy food and whatnot.

Just kidding. That WOULD be straight out of the Book of Revelations.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by JamesP

Yep, I remember standing in the lines watching about every other kid pass out from the shots. They were brutal to a 6 year old. Thank the good Lord for the oral vaccine.
I guess the shot was better than the alternative.

a. quick pinch in your arm or a life time crippled in a wheel chair with useless legs and debilitating pain. I don't remember anyone fainting in they elementary gym when we got the shots.

Thats a tough one.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by memtb

I hear they will put a small permanent mark on either your hand or forehead to show that you've had the vaccine, permitting you to buy food and whatnot.

Just kidding. That WOULD be straight out of the Book of Revelations.

Dont forget the mind reading micro chip hidden in the vaccine.Thats what really concerns me. I aint worried about the economic fallout- its the vaccine that keeps me up at hight

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by MAC

The vaccine they are developing will be of a completely new type. It actually alters the genetic makeup of every living cell in your body, turning you literally into a GMO.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by jaguartx

The Gates vaccince would not be for your benefit, so yes,dimocommies would make you take it IF you wanted to be able to buy or sell.

The Vaccine of the Beast, formula 666.

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (1badf350, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 160user, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 50 invisible), 2,392 guests, and 1,230 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,336
Posts18,526,783
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.