Hop To
#15177497 08/29/20
P
Potsy Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
I do think over the last 10 days there has been a perceived shift in the momentum of the presidential election.
It appears that in some areas, the left and the media have started to "lower expectations".

I did notice one weird thing the other day. I've been playing the stock market a bit on an app., and noticed that Smith & Wesson and Ruger stock is off quite a bit from earlier this month.

Is Wall Street seeing the end of panic gun buying for some reason? Perhaps the outcome of the election? Q3 numbers for both companies should be through the roof. They're both (especially Ruger) pretty solid. Why the dip?

I'm thinking Wall Street sees the writing on the wall for Shotgun Joe.

What say the 'fire stock and election analysts?

GB1

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I’m praying Trump wins.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The press is seeing that their attacks arent hurting Trump and after watching the effects of the RNC are accepting defeat and trying to save face.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I dont think the media gives a damn about saving face.
All the Google news chit on my phone is full spin Joe is gonna win nonsense.

Its so contrary to what is actually going on, it would be laughable if not just blatant lies from evil little bitches

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Don't believe anything you see on TV or the 'Net. We can't let our guard down and have some people get complacent. The only poll that matters happens on Nov. 3rd. We need to talk and convince as many as possible to vote Trump because there will be effort be the Marxists to steal this election. If it isn't a landslide, we will have 4 more years of Democrat kangaroo courts.

IC B2

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Too soon to tell. It will be close.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Don’t forget the same polls that are telling us that Joe is ahead, were telling us the morning of the 2016 election that Hillary was double digits ahead. Polls are nothing but biased propaganda

Sam......

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
I believe that by nominating Biden the dems have indicated that the primary focus of this election cycle isn't the Oval office. We need to pay close attention to the players in both the House and Senate races. By keeping things stirred up and perpetuating civil unrest, democrat candidates can and will run in areas that are typically Republican under a platform of restoring "Law & Order".
They can do this in those areas and not fear offending the left's base because there are fewer of them in Republican strongholds.
I currently live in Newt Gingrich's former district. His old seat is now occupied by Lucy McBath a dem.
They will run a campaign that looks very moderate but make no mistake who's side they are on or how they will vote. CONGRESS IS THEIR GOAL THIS ELECTION CYCLE.

Never try to teach a pig to sing...
...it wastes your time and annoys the pig!
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by reivertom
Don't believe anything you see on TV or the 'Net. We can't let our guard down and have some people get complacent. The only poll that matters happens on Nov. 3rd. We need to talk and convince as many as possible to vote Trump because there will be effort be the Marxists to steal this election. If it isn't a landslide, we will have 4 more years of Democrat kangaroo courts.

This times a million. This should be the battle cry for the next sixty some odd days!!!!!! Or shame on us all !!!!!

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

472 members (160user, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 10ring1, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 35 invisible), 11,924 guests, and 1,125 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,237
Posts18,544,231
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.