Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by MAC
My late father always said to pay attention to the Vegas odds. Those guys don't give a damn about party or politics, they just care about winning the bet. Cuts out all the bias and the BS. Vegas has Trump winning. Y'All heard it here first.

Where are you looking for the odds? The website I checked, lasvegassportsbetting.com, had them neck-and-neck last week, and has Biden up this week, but just a hair.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by callnum
I just spent a week in N Idaho. I go the same places every year. All the signs that were Trump 4 years ago are now Biden/Harris.

If the orange man can’t hold N Idaho he is in big trouble.

Hell, I live in WA State and I don't know a single person who was a Trump voter who would ever vote for Biden. I find it hard to believe the people in N Idaho would be different.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
I just spent a week in N Idaho. I go the same places every year. All the signs that were Trump 4 years ago are now Biden/Harris.

Hell, I live in WA State and I don't know a single person who was a Trump voter who would ever vote for Biden. I find it hard to believe the people in N Idaho would be different.

I was scouting elk, the only Trumpsters I saw were flying his flag on theirs UTV drinking cheap beer and bugling off the road.

Last edited by callnum; 09/07/20.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My ignore list is up to 8 now.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
IC B2

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
BOWSINGER: I have been travelling extensively over the last 3 months and if the number of TRUMP flags, street signs, yard signs, billboards and flags I saw vs the demonrat biden same'os, then President Donald J. Trump is in NO need of closing ANY "gap"!
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Fubarski
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Those two felons didn't have a (legal) vote anyways.

But being Dems, they will still vote.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Those two felons didn't have a (legal) vote anyways.

But being Dems, they will still vote.

Surprised the shat outta me, alla the states where felons can vote.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ahhh yes, the polls. Twas all but guaranteed in 2016.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Just came back from upstate NY. Went to visit some friends and noticed several Biden signs in peoples yards as well as the rainbow flags. I asked my buddy what the deal was. He said every yard you go by that is empty, that is a Trump voter. He said a bunch of his neighbors up and down the street got together and decided they don't want the hassle or attention so they are keeping it on the down low. If that is true, 4:1 Trump on his street.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jdemocko
Just came back from upstate NY. Went to visit some friends and noticed several Biden signs in peoples yards as well as the rainbow flags. I asked my buddy what the deal was. He said every yard you go by that is empty, that is a Trump voter. He said a bunch of his neighbors up and down the street got together and decided they don't want the hassle or attention so they are keeping it on the down low. If that is true, 4:1 Trump on his street.

That's understandable in some places. In the county where I am people have no problem having a Trump sign but most don't feel like they need to. In other places, the Left has already proven they are willing to destroy people's lives if you display any opposition. Part of me says fugk them. Another part actually prefers people not flaunt anything and let them have a false sense of security like they had 4 years ago.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by Squidge
https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pu...lection_2020/wisconsin_biden_51_trump_43

Monday, September 07, 2020

President Trump trails Democratic nominee Joe Biden by eight points in the key battleground state of Wisconsin.

The latest Rasmussen Reports telephone and online survey of Likely Voters in Wisconsin shows Biden with 51% support to Trump’s 43%. Three percent (3%) like some other candidate, and two percent (2%) remain undecided.

No way this is an accurate poll. Trump won the county of Kenosha, Wis by 255 votes in 2016. He will win by far more in the county in 2020.

The trump voter has been driven so far underground by the "Cancel Culture" attempting to obtain an accurate poll is impossible. Just watch where Trump travels will tell you what his campaign internal polling is showing.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

I was scouting for man meat, the only Trumpsters I saw were flying his flag on theirs UTV drinking cheap beer and bugling off the road.

Figures.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The problem is that there are over 700,000,000 (my estimate) dead people in the USA. And they all vote democrat by mail.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
I don't believe anything I see from the media. 2016 is all the evidence I need that polls which are widely publicly available are all manipulated.

Comey's last minute letter (stating Hillay may have committed crimes) was a massive gift Trump won't get this time. It will be close.

Tarquin
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Those signs are just anti-rioter security devices.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Could they be saying that with a lower turnout Trump could win to push people who don't wanna vote for Biden and would rather not vote at all to go to the polls even if reluctantly?

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Where the hell was that ? I've driven all over several upstate counties in the past few weeks and the Trump signs/flags easily outnumber Biden's 10 to 1.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Every rural are that I have passed through lately is covered up with Trump signs and flags. Like before, I guess it is the filth in the cities that are voting for the democrat pos.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Where the hell was that ? I've driven all over several upstate counties in the past few weeks and the Trump signs/flags easily outnumber Biden's 10 to 1.

Geneva, NY

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

507 members (219 Wasp, 257 roberts, 219DW, 2500HD, 1badf350, 1936M71, 58 invisible), 2,425 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,441
Posts18,489,489
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.