Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Tomorrow, we basically have a main card between Trump's guy versus BLM. Covington is often seen wearing a MAGA hat and at today's weigh-ins, Woodley wore a T-shirt that said "Legalize Being Black" in huge letters that filled the entire front of the shirt. Covington wore a mask with an American flag and the word "Freedom" across it. Also, during the pre-event press conference, every single time any reporter asked Woodley a question, he basically answered "...because black lives matter...". Of course, Woodley has more money than 90% of white people alive, but I guess as usual, that's meaningless. I personally despise Woodley, not because he's black, but because he's been a whiner from day one in MMA and about 90% of his fights put me to sleep. Unfortunately, it appears the card is only on the ESPN app.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
What a putz.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
F’m all. I am done with all sports.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I'm okay with watching a sport where they don't blatantly disrespect my anthem. If people want to say certain things during an interview, I may totally disagree and reserve the right to call them a piece of garbage, but that's up to them. I don't want anyone telling me what I can and cannot say. But the flag and the anthem are SACRED FUGGING GROUND. If they disrespect them, I'm done.

IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I can’t wait for this fight. And not for the drama tied to it.
It all depends on which Woodley shows up.

Woodley is going thru an expensive divorce. A pay day may be his motivator. If he comes in flat Colby wins easy. I predict UD.

But Woodley has power. IF the aggressive Woodley shows up this could be a barn burner. I still pick Colby , we know which Colby is showing up. (Haters can hate but you can’t deny the kid is a fighter)

I hope this lives up to what could be.

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
This is one of those fights that I think it depends on how long it goes. Woodley is more explosive but he doesn't have Covington's cardio and endurance. Woodley can end it if he goes all out in the first couple rounds. If it goes 3+ rounds, I think Covington wears him into the ground.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Woodley has power but he has trouble starting. I've got no use for him personally. I thinking Covington will educate him.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from media.breitbart.com]

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Nice picture.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just read that Covington handed Mr. BLM his ass. Woodley is history

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
He kind of quit. He took about 100 punches in the ribs on his back. He got taken down again in the last round and then out of nowhere he screamed and gave up holding his ribs. I could be wrong but it looked like he didn't want to get punched for another 4 minutes.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
You knew it was coming. Of course President Trump was gonna call Colby Covington if he’d won Saturday night at UFC on ESPN+ 36.

Covington had his way with former welterweight champion Tyron Woodley, en route to a dominant fifth-round TKO win (because of injury) at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas. Afterward, Covington – who loves him some Trump – was in the middle of an interview with Megan Olivi on the ESPN+ post-fight show, and that’s when a phone was handed to him.

Covington lit up like a pinball machine when he found out it was Trump.

“You are a great fighter, man,” Trump said on speaker. “I’ll tell you, you make it so easy. I don’t know how you do it.”

“You gave me the dragon energy when you shook my hand on Sunday at your rally,” Covington responded. “It doesn’t matter if King Kong is in front of me. I was not gonna lose after getting to shake your hand.”

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
This is great news! Congratulations, Colby!!!!!

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Watch this idiot before the fight:

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
He kind of quit. He took about 100 punches in the ribs on his back. He got taken down again in the last round and then out of nowhere he screamed and gave up holding his ribs. I could be wrong but it looked like he didn't want to get punched for another 4 minutes.

He was never in the fight really. Uninspired, totally describes his effort.

Woodley didn't quit because he was tired of being hit, he quit because he dislocated a rib or sprained or tore off muscle/tendons from his ribs trying to choke Covington from the bottom. Dana White confirmed a rib injury after the fight.

White also said he thought Woodley was done and should retire. White said he was going to discuss this with Woodley.

Cripes, Woodley couldn't defend or win back the Titan title against a school teacher on the Rock's Titan Games. All talk, no game.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I just think it's priceless. After all his drama, the BLM headband, the "legalize being black" T-shirt, the dark black sunglasses inside, and the bizarre "black lives matter" answer to every pre-fight reporter question, he puts on that fight performance LOL. He acted like he was channeling the power of millions of oppressed black people and he was a flop.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What an irrelevant punk that dude turned out to be. If you're going to talk smack you better be able to back it up.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AB2506
Cripes, Woodley couldn't defend or win back the Titan title against a school teacher on the Rock's Titan Games. All talk, no game.

That was enjoyable to watch.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Our local Thurston HS boy kicked that dudes ass! My kids went to school with Colby.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

204 members (280shooter, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 20 invisible), 1,668 guests, and 1,043 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,120
Posts18,483,620
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.