Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by ISRO
Originally Posted by Ginther
Trump was out of control tonight and seems to have lost touch a bit with Reality,

I would agree with this.
..................NOPE! It was Joe Biden who first interrupted. It was Joe Biden who throughout the entire debate LIED HIS ASS OFF on every issue. What in hell did you expect Trump to do. Crawl up into a fetal position and not fight back??

One is the president and the other wants to be, the current one was acting like a 5 year old having a tantrum. Joe was able to keep his composure much better. Sometimes liars get angry that they are being called out as well, yet another possibility for Don's performance.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Trump was out of control tonight and seems to have lost touch a bit with Reality,

I would agree with this.
..................NOPE! It was Joe Biden who first interrupted. It was Joe Biden who throughout the entire debate LIED HIS ASS OFF on every issue. What in hell did you expect Trump to do. Crawl up into a fetal position and not fight back??

One is the president and the other wants to be, the current one was acting like a 5 year old having a tantrum. Joe was able to keep his composure much better. Sometimes liars get angry that they are being called out as well, yet another possibility for Don's performance.
.....DISAGREE......Biden lied and distorted throughout the debate, LYING about Covid and Trump's record. Trump had NO PLAN for Covid? A LIE! Acting like a 5 year old? OH BULLCRAP!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

On next debate when Trump won,t stop talking out of turn the moderator should turn off his Mic.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Trump was out of control tonight and seems to have lost touch a bit with Reality, he will be held accountable after the Election for his crimes

Still having those bolshevik wet dreams? LOL!!

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

On next debate when Trump won,t stop talking out of turn the moderator should turn off his Mic.
................Yep! And on the next debate when Biden lies through his big teeth, the mic should also be turned off too....Go back and look at the tape GARBAAAAAGE. Biden drew the 1st interruption.

IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

Jeff! It's been ages man. Welcome back. I'm sure you've voted more than once by now but don't let any wooden ladders get you on election day.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I

I would agree with this.

.....DISAGREE......Biden lied and distorted throughout the debate, LYING about Covid and Trump's record. Trump had NO PLAN for Covid? A LIE! Acting like a 5 year old? OH BULLCRAP!

You don't actually believe Trump had a Covid plan did you? He didn't unite the country when he needed too as for a path forward, he lost out.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
None to my surprise, Trump kept running his big mouth, when he ought to have been silent. It was not a good debate for Trump. I heard Limbaugh today, and Hannity, blaming Wallace, blaming whatever, calling Biden a liar.

Biden is a liar but Trump did not do well last night. He needs to learn that there is a time to talk, and a time to Shut The F*** Up! There were five or six times last night, when Biden was talking BS, contradicting himself, and stumbling and lying, and right then Trump interrupted! That was when Trump should have been silent and go ahead and let Biden make a fool out of himself. Instead Trump had to run his mouth and it let Biden off the hook.

I hope President Trump does better in the next debate.

Originally Posted by simonkenton7
None to my surprise, Trump kept running his
big mouth, when he ought to have been silent. It was not a good debate for Trump. I heard Limbaugh today, and Hannity, blaming Wallace, blaming whatever, calling Biden a liar.

Biden is a liar but Trump did not do well last night. He needs to learn that there is a time to talk, and a time to Shut The F*** Up! There were five or six times last night, when Biden was talking BS, contradicting himself, and stumbling and lying, and right then Trump interrupted! That was when Trump should have been silent and go ahead and let Biden make a fool out of himself. Instead Trump had to run his mouth and it let Biden off the hook.

I hope President Trump does better in the next debate.

Sorry for the double quote but you’re spot on. Poor self control by Trump and so many missed opportunities that he flubbed on. Hoping that the next 3 debates are better than this one for Trump.

The man is The President. He’s the Incumbent. Biden is the candidate. F’kn act like it. How hard is that.

Consider all of the past talk here about Biden being a blithering f’kn Idiot,,, that he is. And consider all the folks here who crowed that Trump would eat him alive. How’d that turn out?

Anything less than a grand slam home run is a loss for Trump. It’s that simple.

Jmo and 3000$ of my personal donations to his campaign,,,,I want to see a helluva lot more for my money.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
If Biden is such a shoe-in, why are the trolls working so hard?

I’m currently in Florida. Best add the Dems have is one showing Biden with McCain.

If McCain was such a game changer, why didn’t moderates help elect him POTUS in 2008?

I mean, that’s the best play you have?
Meanwhile, Trump is showing the signing of the Middle East peace accords. Has Netanyahu praising Trump. Any Jews voting in Dade, Broward or Brevard counties?

You tell me if dead McCain adds will get a swarm of right leaning moderates to vote for Biden. Then tell me me what Israel means to Jews in South Florida?

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

I would agree with this.

You don't actually believe Trump had a Covid plan did you? He didn't unite the country when he needed too as for a path forward, he lost out.
...............He developed the plan to fight covid19 as would any POTUS would need to do with the help of Fauci, Birx and numerous other medical docs and advisers going back to Feb. You have to develop a plan before enacting on it...And that is what Trump did....So you think Biden and the demCRAPS could have done a better job?......When Trump imposed the 1st travel ban against China in late Jan 10 DAYS AFTER the 1st case was reported in Wash state; WHAT DID BIDEN SAY? The ban was zenophobic and rascist! Forget about that IZZRO? Did you also forget that mostly every damned democrap from PIGlosi all the way down DOWNPLAYED the virus in JAN, FEB and in March as well saying Trump was over-reacting...ALL CAUGHT ON TAPE!....So don't give me your hypocritical CRAP!

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Well G I Joe stepped up and sure made Trump look pretty damn average tonight.

My main take away from the Skool yard fight was how ANGRY Trump was most of the debate, it was almost if his handlers got his anti stroke medication dose wrong.

Either that or he missed his late night Big Mac meal and was having hunger pains.

Biden out performed all expectations and will probably grab a handful of vote.

Debate 1 Biden the WINNER by TKO

Biden’s vomit-web of lies spans the world, stretching all the way to China.

“We have a higher deficit with China now than we did before,” he said. In fact, our trade deficit with China is on the path to be the lowest since 2009.

Biden lied about the economic record of the Obama administration, claiming that Trump inherited a booming economy. In fact, economic growth was sclerotic in the final year of former President Barack Obama’s reign.

Biden also made the truly outrageous claim that Trump caused the recession. There’s simply no way a recession was avoidable once the coronavirus got loose in the world. That’s why every single major industrialized nation fell into recession.

Who knows? Perhaps Biden will claim that Trump pushed Germany, France, and Japan into a recession. It’s all Trump’s fault even if it happened before he took office or in far off countries out of his control.

Biden is effectively asking Americans to endorse his deception, to allow him to claim control of a principality of lies.

In Biden’s America, any argument against the lies will be met with the cry of the cancel culture: “Shut up man.”

Illegitimi non carborundum

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I

I would agree with this.

...............He developed the plan to fight covid19 as would any POTUS would need to do with the help of Fauci, Birx and numerous other medical docs and advisers going back to Feb. You have to develop a plan before enacting on it...And that is what Trump did....So you think Biden and the demCRAPS could have done a better job?......When Trump imposed the 1st travel ban against China in late Jan 10 DAYS AFTER the 1st case was reported in Wash state; WHAT DID BIDEN SAY? The ban was zenophobic and rascist! Forget about that IZZRO? Did you also forget that mostly every damned democrap from PIGlosi all the way down DOWNPLAYED the virus in JAN, FEB and in March as well saying Trump was over-reacting...ALL CAUGHT ON TAPE!....So don't give me your hypocritical CRAP!

The media/Trump relationship killed Trumps prospect of a chance with the American people buying into his plan, a dem president would not have had to overcome that one obstacle itself and maybe this would have been taken more seriously than it was by some at the beginning.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

I would agree with this.

The media/Trump relationship killed Trumps prospect of a chance with the American people buying into his plan, a dem president would not have had to overcome that one obstacle itself and maybe this would have been taken more seriously than it was by some at the beginning.
...........So it's all Trump's fault then? Killed what? The media criticizes Trump on EVERYTHING...Trump did the right things handling the virus. It was the media and the demCRAPs who lied and distorted all along the way and still do......

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
IZZZ-EEEE......It was the demCRAPs who failed to take the virus seriously in Jan, Feb and in March. If ya say otherwise then you are a liar!

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
IZZZ-EEEE......It was the demCRAPs who failed to take the virus seriously in Jan, Feb and in March. If ya say otherwise then you are a liar!

Both parties did poorly, and the American people will suffer.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Speak for yourself, troll
My Party:
- sponsored the greatest economic expansion in the post WW II era

- made the US net energy exporters
- brought unemployment levels down to levels not seen in 50 years!

- gave us historically low Black and Hispanic unemployment
- calmed the NORKS who were thought to be the worlds greatest threat to peace
- eliminates ISIS
- restrengthened NATO that was being underfunded by allied members
- is building 10 miles of border wall Per day along our border with Mexico

- stopped the immigrant caravans from Central America
- worked with El Salvador to cripple MS 13
- reworked trade with Mexico and Canada
- rebuilt and reequipped our military which after 15 years of war in Afghanistan has a bunch of worn out equipment.
- got the coal miners, the iron miners and the railroads running which is a buttload of good paying jobs.
- oversaw the DOW go from 16,000 to 29,000
- brought manufacturing jobs home

I could go on, but what was it your Party did? Let me see:
- pink pussyhat parade
- Resist and Obstruct!
- get a FISA warrant under false pretenses
- have endless Russian collusion investigations
- impeach a President under the mist spurious of partisan claims and they continue to play that card
- instruct your governors to turn a blind eye to the over 100 days of ANTFA/BLM violence wrecking a number of Dem controlled cities. They feed this false narrative to damage race relations to a point as bad as the 1960s meanwhile ignoring the rampant expansion of Black and Hispanic organized crime in Dem controlled cites

You want more, buster?

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

......That is your lying opinion......A lie....It was one party who did poorly....

G
Ginther Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
G
Originally Posted by hatari
If Biden is such a shoe-in, why are the trolls working so hard?

I’m currently in Florida. Best add the Dems have is one showing Biden with McCain.

If McCain was such a game changer, why didn’t moderates help elect him POTUS in 2008?

I mean, that’s the best play you have?
Meanwhile, Trump is showing the signing of the Middle East peace accords. Has Netanyahu praising Trump. Any Jews voting in Dade, Broward or Brevard counties?

You tell me if dead McCain adds will get a swarm of right leaning moderates to vote for Biden. Then tell me me what Israel means to Jews in South Florida?

One could ask the same of you hatari, youve been working overtime LMFAO

and a couple of Camel sheit eating countries signing a rag doesnt equal a peace accord.

Laws change, people die and the land remains the same
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Changed my mind STOP Agree with NY Post writer Devine STOP Debate performance proves he is just what we need END

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Trump went into a hostile environment, just like the next two will be -- if they happen. He dealt with it in his own way. It looks like Biden was wired. Chris Wallace was debating Trump as was Biden.

Retired cat herder.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (06hunter59, 2500HD, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 1Longbow, 62 invisible), 1,880 guests, and 1,059 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,882
Posts18,497,770
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.