-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I want to know when Schiff is going to be charged for lying to Congress/Senate. I say that tongue in cheek of course; however, he adamantly told us all that he has personally seen “more than circumstantial evidence” of a Trump-Putin conspiracy that proves President Trump colluded with the Russians. The Independent Counsel investigation clearly found otherwise. Didn't Schiff share what he saw (tongue in cheek again) with the Mueller team? Maybe they never thought to ask him and Schiff forgot to contact them.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
I want to know when Schiff is going to be charged for lying to Congress/Senate. I say that tongue in cheek of course; however, he adamantly told us all that he has personally seen “more than circumstantial evidence” of a Trump-Putin conspiracy that proves President Trump colluded with the Russians. The Independent Counsel investigation clearly found otherwise. Didn't Schiff share what he saw (tongue in cheek again) with the Mueller team? Maybe they never thought to ask him and Schiff forgot to contact them.

Same time Comey, McCabe, Clapper, Brennan, Hillary, are charged.

Only after AG Barr is fired and not before.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
True Steve, unfortunately, true.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
It's obligatory to point out that it's a pretty dreadful thing to say about watermelon. The guy is an incurable compulsive lying scumbag. At least, EVERYONE knows it.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by deflave
Only Trump could find a workaround for "fugkin' retard."

LMAO

Yep. That was the best way to call him a water head. LMAO

Camp is where you make it.
IC B2

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Classy and Presidential. Can't imagine the Gipper referring to Tip O'Neill in such a fashion. But then, Reagan had class.

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Thought I'd add (maybe I did) that Schiff is nothing but a 'richard(dick) noggin'(head).

The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.

Unk
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Eric308
Classy and Presidential. Can't imagine the Gipper referring to Tip O'Neill in such a fashion. But then, Reagan had class.

Tip O'Neil never lied like this POS Bolshevik aka Pencil Neck,Watermelon Head Schiff.LMAO

Fu-ck off retard!

[Linked Image from media.breitbart.com]

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

101 members (358WCF, 300_savage, 10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 338Rules, 29aholic, 12 invisible), 1,365 guests, and 818 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,207
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.