Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Done.....and thanks,. .458

......GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
.458, thanks! This is the kind of stuff we need...throwing another log on the fire...NOW!

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
We are the Yankee scots

We wear our kilts to cover our C#cks

We wear our putees around our jocks

To keep our balls from freezing....

Yo, yo , the breezes blow,

your kilts fly high your balls hang low...

Etc, .......etc...."

I gotta' love the sheer ballsiness of the way this salvage effort has turned into a frontal assault....with a clearly established beachhead...'s the sorta stuff that D-Day vets would love.....No?

Barrage escalates.....

Silver coffin nails and bullets, steeped in Garlic, and Wolfbane....

Driving stakes into a monster's heart.

ARGHhhhh, mateys.

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 07/11/07.

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
PAYDIRT!!!!

This is a major success. Instapundit is a very influential blog. This, and Rush, could be the tipping point for getting major traction.

See 7th item down, July 11, 2007.

Be not weary in well doing.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 458 Lott

Thanks for the link, I just signed it.

HBB

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Me signed too!!! Us knuckledraggin' brutes gotta stay on top!!

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
You got the knuckle draggin' brute part right...grins.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
grinAs I sit here gnawin' on the thighbone of some bureaucratic gov't geek grin

ad triarios redisse
[Linked Image]
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Neanderthal..........

[Linked Image]
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
grin grin grinI'm movin' up in th' world apparently grin

ad triarios redisse
[Linked Image]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'll have youze know that I'm nowhere's near a "Knuckle Draggin" brute.

This is more like crawlin' around on all fours....so far.

" appapting his most gentile manner, he polishes off the German Beer, ....

and reaches over to the bottle of "Boone's Farm" wine offered to him by a compadre".

Easy guys, and not to much indulgence in "Yee-Haw" yet.

Still an awfully dark and tenuous trail,...ahead.

Guns up, fire for effect.

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 07/11/07.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm way ahead of you guys on the evolutionary scale. My mother has been telling me I'm a Yard Ape for years grin grin grin

HBB

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yard ape's a GOOD thing.

Semper Coonass,

GTC

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Just got off the phone with Tad of Con. Ginny Brown-Waite's office. He advises they have been receiving a LOT of negative commentary from the electorate on the OSHA thing. I asked if he thought there was a chance of de-funding OSHA....probably not. frown Further inquiry about the odds of a press release on the subject....maybe, he'll take it to Ginny and get back to me. smile

My other 3 moving targets (Nelson/Martinez)/FWC are two-steppin'...they will be assimilated. smile

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Inspired by the "Redneck thread runnin' today....

Just another flash of inspiration, ...mebbe.

Anyone with a pipeline to "Blue Collar Comedy" bunch, ..Foxworthy, White, Larry
the cable guy, Engvall .......

This might be really fertile material for anything they're putting on over the next coupla' months......No.....?

Write and c.c. them........

link: http://www.bluecollarcomedy.net/

GTC

After great deliberation I decided to ask "Tater Salad" for some help on this. Somehow, him talking about evacuating a Wal-Mart due to a thunderstorm has me rotflmao and I don't even know what he's saying....yet. laugh

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just checked regulations.gov and its up to 51 pages and 1250 replies.

Keep the pressure on.

HBB

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
BTT

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
The view from the top is:

Previously mentioned the discussion with Con. Brown-Waite's staffer...3 return calls from others followed.

Bill Couch from Sen. Nelson's office is politically nimble but not dodging my determination too much. His ankle has some gnaw marks on it. While not indicating the Senior Senator's position on the matter he acknowledged that his office has been receiving a LOT of negative input about the rule. Kudos to those from the Windy State on that. I suggested a statement from the Senator and he said he would confer...

Terrance Massey of Quincy, Fl. staffs for Sen. Mel Martinez who is an avowed supporter of all things 2nd Amendment...he claims. Turns out likely that I hunted with his Grandfather in years gone by, being a repeat offender at the same plantation for 25 years. At any rate, he has initiated an official inquiry on the matter with OSHA counsel. They have been getting mauled by commentary on this. More Kudos! laugh He was NOT aware the comment period had been extended FWIW. Unofficially, Terrance advises that in conversation with OSHA poobahs that "This thing is getting blown all out of proportion!"(Poobah wringing hands) Boo Hoo Hoo. Damn if I don't like the sound of that! cool Further, it is acknowledged by the same OSHA unit that some of the things in the NPRM resulted from the process getting "carried away". Yes, the justification, rational and cost analysis is lame, or so Terrance advises. He will confer with Mel in regards to my request for a media statement on the matter...I wait without holding breath. He indicated that he appreciated my heads up on this last week, it was the first they'd heard of the matter. He also suggested that it seemed unlikely that the rule would be approved as it stands, to which I suggested he should pardon my paranoia and that I understand how this process works and that the final word on the matter comes from OSHA, not Congress. Still, a popular riot by the rabble plays well so far as career longevity moves such bureaucrats.

Florida F&G - Bill tells me the agency has no official position on the issue. Unofficially they are using communication channels unknown to the unwashed masses. He has briefed several gun clubs on the matter. He agreed that they(F&G) can back channel concerns about this, substantial concerns, as ALL of Bill's income is generated by hunting license revenues I might add. laugh Such channels may or may not pass thru the governors office, or the hallowed halls of Washington DC. Bill said he had been fielding calls on this to such point as he was almost as conversant as I am with the matter. It is a murky world out there....

That is all, carry on.

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Yard ape's a GOOD thing.

Semper Coonass,

GTC

grin grin

Page 16 of 19 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

89 members (260Remguy, 358wsm, 338Rules, 10gaugemag, 257wthbylover, 17 invisible), 2,197 guests, and 894 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,643
Posts18,533,679
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.