Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 18 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 17 18
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Like I said just another pathetic anti gun troll that appeared last year to spew lies about Trump and push your anti gun agenda. lmao clown

Are you still vaping with your dooosh flute? lmao

I finally called it quits as I was struggling to make it thru a 3-4hr sit in a stand without my vape device...o.

Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by ribka
The link is not facts... its anything but, come on man LMAO!

just another anti gun troll like ginther

Hahahahahahahagaga

You or your uninformed buddies are looking stupid now...

Still no facts to any of these claims?

I said it 4yrs ago and I was right... it was his presidency to loose, and hes dumb enough to lose it.... and he did, yyyuuugggeee... Biden reached up and grabbed his dumb ass by the pussy and twisted, and all the sheeples like you felt it too.

MAGA!! Hahahahahagaga

Last edited by ribka; 11/06/20.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Stophel
And these dipschidts that keep asking "where's the proof?" don't seem to demand any proof of Russian election interference!

Good one!!!

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Like I said just another pathetic anti gun troll that appeared last year to spew lies about Trump and push your anti gun agenda. lmao clown

Are you still vaping with your dooosh flute? lmao

I finally called it quits as I was struggling to make it thru a 3-4hr sit in a stand without my vape device...o.

Hahahahahahahagaga

I said it 4yrs ago and I was right... it was his presidency to loose, and hes dumb enough to lose it.... and he did, yyyuuugggeee... Biden reached up and grabbed his dumb ass by the pussy and twisted, and all the sheeples like you felt it too.

MAGA!! Hahahahahagaga
nope I quit... your very obsessed with me to have saved that or went looking for it... as previously stated, more evidence you like the cock!

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

Couple more things on that PA vote count. When the Judge ruled yesterday he allowed some of the Observers move to 6 Feet from the

Counting. He also increased the number of observers to 30 as I recall. One more thing that was at the central vote counting station in PA.

Not the whole state. Just one more thought, there are hundreds of workers in those vote counting places. Stop and think about half of them

will be Republicans, are you saying you do not trust your Republican Neighbors to see to it that there is a fair count. If you do not trust your neighbors

then I can not help you, and you need to find a different system some where. So far all Trump is doing is blowing smoke with no proof and no substance to it.

Same as he has done for the last four years. In the Army we called him a loose canon, you never new where he was going to go off next.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by SBTCO

Hahahahahahahagaga

MAGA!! Hahahahahagaga

What does your side have to offer the country that makes it so much better than we have now?

What side is that? Im not menial like you blow turds that think in capacities of only having two sides of political thought!

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by SBTCO

Hahahahahahahagaga

MAGA!! Hahahahahagaga

What does your side have to offer the country that makes it so much better than we have now?

What side is that? Im not menial like you blow turds that think in capacities of only having two sides of political thought!

Then who is your pick(side/party) and what do they have to offer?

Last edited by SBTCO; 11/06/20.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by pdXammo

Or I'm tired of hearing people run their stupid mouths off and push us closer and closer to losing our 2A rights with their undisciplined prattle. The person you have to worry about is the one who says nothing. Y'all choose your blind hatred and base inclinations over the preservation of constitutional rights.

GFY.

So we shouldn't have a right to speak freely or we risk losing our right to bear arms? That's some of the most retarded schit I've seen in days. I preserve my rights. They cannot be taken from me. I can only give them away. The difference between you and I is I know what rights are, and you don't. Either that, or you are here to push communist collectivist talking points. Either way, as I said, Go Fuuck Yourself, Bitch.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

So far all Trump is doing is blowing smoke with no proof and no substance to it.

I just heard on the radio that Trump's people have found 3000+ fraudulent ballots (so far) in Nevada, people dead, people moved out of state, people not registered or whatever. They have referred these to Atty. General Barr for prosecution.

I don't call that "blowing smoke."

Unfortunately, I suspect that fat Barr will do absolutely nothing.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by montanabadger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Leroy Beans is an excellent example of the type of people that conservatives would never agree to share a country with,...and there's many of his type.

Why should traditional Americans be forced to share a country with those people?

That question is going to start occupying people's minds as a result of the election theft.

You really don't understand what America is.

Just like I have to put up with people like you, you have to put up with people like me. It's called FREEDOM.

If you find it hard to put up with people like us, you have the freedom to waltz your prissy little a$$ on out of here you little faqqot.

I don't have any trouble at all. I come here for the laughs - at people like you. Witty, you are not however. Try to work on that. Your insults are boring.

Wit is not required to identify a spade as a spade. Its pretty obvious you are living a pathetic life when trolling and celebrating thousands of people losing their means of making a living is your hobby.

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes."
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Or I'm tired of hearing people run their stupid mouths off and push us closer and closer to losing our 2A rights with their undisciplined prattle. The person you have to worry about is the one who says nothing. Y'all choose your blind hatred and base inclinations over the preservation of constitutional rights.

GFY.

So we shouldn't have a right to speak freely or we risk losing our right to bear arms? That's some of the most retarded schit I've seen in days. I preserve my rights. They cannot be taken from me. I can only give them away. The difference between you and I is I know what rights are, and you don't. Either that, or you are here to push communist collectivist talking points. Either way, as I said, Go Fuuck Yourself, Bitch.

Speak freely? Of armed rebellion and the murdering of your countrymen? I hear you saying rights but, I don't think you know what that means. Not to mention all of the above is conspiracy, sedition and just anti-American. Those rights were established by men and men can take them away, regardless of how you feel. You'll just be grist to the mill. If you want to preserve rights it is an entirely different battle, one you obviously are not equipped to wage. I actually get invited to speak before governing bodies on the subject and have a productive and measurable effect on the outcomes. You and your ilk however are a huge stumbling block to this work. If we lose these rights it will lay at your feet.
If you really believe in a deep state a critically thinking mind would consider that the worst and most extreme elements of each side were the work of such an entity to erode liberty all around. I know you don't think this dynamically for all your talk of 3d chess. Y'all likely can't hardly wrap your mind around an actual game of chess much less visualize the prosecution of such a contest 10 moves ahead. Educate yourself, get some counseling. Learn to convey a position through actual words and ideas not childish ad hominem attacks.

NRA Life Member

IC B3

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
PdXammo,

Good evening. Your words are strong and well written. And I have no doubt you have great experience in counsel with elected officials ( ergo politicians). And I’m sure you have made your case quite well with them. . But my experience is quite the opposite. In my experience they not concerned with facts. Only perceptions. And those perceptions are paramount to the next election.

I have little use for politicians of any party. And I do not feel there are any current politicians worthy of the title, statesman. I cannot see them as anything other than the whores of the bureaucracy that they are. Pardon my cynicism.

I am too old, worn out and worst of all, too white, to take on any new causes. I think that the people of this country have made up their mind as to what they want for their future. Negotiations are useless.

We have little recourse. We either fish or cut bail.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
There are a lot of bad asses on this forum.

All the guys want to be me, and all the bitches want to do me.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Clydesdale

And if anyone knows men's asses, it would be you.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Explain to you? The explanation is simple. You can find out the same way you came up with these nonfacts. You already know the answers of course. Nothings being hidden, dead people are not voting, observers are in place all the time, and mail in ballots are hugely more popular with democrats than conservatives. Plain and simple. You really need to come up with better conspiracies.

Bullsschitt.

Why are they boarding up the windows of the rooms they are counting in? Why are observers kept 25 feet away from the actual ballots? That isn't supposition. It's been recorded and aired for all to see. How do 368,000 votes, ALL for Biden, materialize at 4:00 AM in Michigan and Wisconsin? That's not supposition...they were added to the GD tally. Observers are NOT present in all ballot counting. In Pittsburg they are defying a court order to allow observers into the room where the ballots are being 'counted'. There is massive voter fraud being perpetrated by the dimrat party nationwide. The sweet part is they are not going to get away with it. I'll be back here to rub your pfhukking nose in it too.
Great post.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
PdXammo,

Good evening. Your words are strong and well written. And I have no doubt you have great experience in counsel with elected officials ( ergo politicians). And I’m sure you have made your case quite well with them. . But my experience is quite the opposite. In my experience they not concerned with facts. Only perceptions. And those perceptions are paramount to the next election.

I have little use for politicians of any party. And I do not feel there are any current politicians worthy of the title, statesman. I cannot see them as anything other than the whores of the bureaucracy that they are. Pardon my cynicism.

I am too old, worn out and worst of all, too white, to take on any new causes. I think that the people of this country have made up their mind as to what they want for their future. Negotiations are useless.

We have little recourse. We either fish or cut bail.
You are my friend.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

GFY.

Speak freely? Of armed rebellion and the murdering of your countrymen? I hear you saying rights but, I don't think you know what that means. Not to mention all of the above is conspiracy, sedition and just anti-American. Those rights were established by men and men can take them away, regardless of how you feel. You'll just be grist to the mill. If you want to preserve rights it is an entirely different battle, one you obviously are not equipped to wage. I actually get invited to speak before governing bodies on the subject and have a productive and measurable effect on the outcomes. You and your ilk however are a huge stumbling block to this work. If we lose these rights it will lay at your feet.
If you really believe in a deep state a critically thinking mind would consider that the worst and most extreme elements of each side were the work of such an entity to erode liberty all around. I know you don't think this dynamically for all your talk of 3d chess. Y'all likely can't hardly wrap your mind around an actual game of chess much less visualize the prosecution of such a contest 10 moves ahead. Educate yourself, get some counseling. Learn to convey a position through actual words and ideas not childish ad hominem attacks.

You are free to have your opinion. I think it is wrong-headed, filled with delusions, and just plain wrong. In fact, I think you're a fuucking idiot. I don't bother not calling fuucking idiots names when they begin the interactions with ridiculous claims and irrational views, saying that speaking your mind freely is "un-American (wtf does that mean?) or that somehow the exercise of one right leads to the loss of another. Why would I bother with a rational argument when addressing someone with irrational views? Your mind is in a trap. That's your deal. My deal is that I don't have to care one whit what you think, as my rights aren't dependent on you. In fact, they are dependent on no one but me. If you understood what rights are, I wouldn't have to explain that to you.

The only people I advocate killing are traitors, as is outlined in the Law. The only armed rebellion I advocate is against treasonous scumbags who keep on stealing and destroying what my ancestors built. I give no fuucks about worthless liberals. They aren't worth my time or my words. They are pawns, just like you are.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Originally Posted by Clydesdale

And if anyone knows men's asses, it would be you.

thats going to leave a mark grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The commies are really coming out of the woodwork here today.

man, no kiddin'. I've not been here too long, but I have seen most of the regular contributors. The last couple of days I have seen a dozen people show up from nowhere, that I haven't seen before, spewing leftist drivel. People with 1000+ posts counted to them. I'll guess that they only show up here during elections....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JoeBob
It would be nice if we could just, for starters, have some Republican governor of a solidly red state, simply repudiate the election and a Joe Biden presidency like so many of the Democrats did Trump. But all establishment Republicans, and all Republicans in office are pretty much establishment, are too concerned about being polite and being labeled as “crazy”.

Never mind, any sort of insurrection. We just need someone who matters, to stand up and say that this is bullschit and that they will resist like the Dems did to us over the last four years.

I was thinking this, myself, today. SOMEBODY in a position of authority, besides Trump himself, MUST publicly stand and say that due to obvious fraud, that his office will not recognize Pedo Joe or Camela as President, and will not abide by any order, regulation, law, or anything else with Biden's signature on it. Some "lesser magistrates" HAVE to stand. Just a bunch of us angry guys simply can't do anything, no matter how motivated we are.

But... I ain't holdin' my breath....

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
I’m not preaching for secession. I’m for the reigning in of the Federal Govt. As it was intended to be.

That is the only answer.

Follow the Constitution!

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 13 of 18 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

409 members (1badf350, 163bc, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 1Longbow, 44 invisible), 2,068 guests, and 1,102 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,216
Posts18,504,034
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.